What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Anyone that follows nike football on facebook check out the album "Opening Day" sick ELITE's and gear in general. I'm 99% sure those won't release to the public

jsomxc.jpg

pimp.gif
Those are soo nice.  And these with the "Opening Day" stitched on the inside are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those Opening day albums are absolutely the crazies thing ever! Nike HQ goes ham!!!!!!!!!! That place is R.A.W.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Those Opening day albums are absolutely the crazies thing ever! Nike HQ goes ham!!!!!!!!!! That place is R.A.W.

Do they have albums open to the public for those without FB?  Maybe a Flickr? I'd really like to see the pictures.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

cbrooks- lol i feel ya man. but concords will release this year come the season its already set

Is concord the purple pair cbrooks posted? If so like I said they were at the seattle premium outlet nike last night. Was kinda surprised they were there.

i'm pretty sure they are.... blah i kind of want to pull the trigger on them now but i'll just wait til the es gets them or swoosh... good look though bl1nk

Originally Posted by bl1nk

cbrooks- lol i feel ya man. but concords will release this year come the season its already set

Is concord the purple pair cbrooks posted? If so like I said they were at the seattle premium outlet nike last night. Was kinda surprised they were there.

yeah thats them.
i wasn't serious though fam, take it easy. idgaf how skinny and pasty white my legs are to whoever was coming at me with the personal roast. thats the price you pay being a gym rat

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by bl1nk

yeah thats them.
i wasn't serious though fam, take it easy. idgaf how skinny and pasty white my legs are to whoever was coming at me with the personal roast. thats the price you pay being a gym rat

Wasn't trying to clown bro, was just looking out for the people looking for em. Those white/purple quarters are
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

COME AT ME BRO

hahaha y'all all four quoted my picture 4 posts in a row.

nah i'm not mad i was kidding. it was fun being the only one with purple elite socks while it lasted, but its time to give up the throne.

but how many people you guys know have these?

I have about 10 pairs of those exact ones white with purple stripe high quarer. They were at an outlet a while back for like 2 bucks a piece so I grabbed em all.

yeah i remembered one dude had that mass outlet pickup.
bl1nk-i was talking about dude on the other page. you're straight.

......white/navy
nerd.gif

6'3
yes double elite socks, the white/navy pair is really ran down so they are like 1.25x cushioning of a regular nike sock

I usually double up my socks when I wear Elite's. Maybe not two pairs of Elite's but I'll rock one pair of Elite's and then a regular low cut sock. Maybe its because I am so paranoid of getting blisters.
No hate cBrooks but your pep band is looking HURT man, lol. But man if those USA Kobe's don't go well w/ your jersey's. 
pimp.gif

dope pics and double elite socks feel like youre walking on a cloud even tho it kinda looks dumb

Back
Top Bottom