What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I can't wait until the Football Elite socks in blk/red, and why/royal load up on NDC like the blk and wht pairs are.

Did you all see the new site for the elite socks ?

breast cancer socks and more...

elite-socks.net

Thank me later :smile:

laugh.gif
at that site. On sale for $30.
laugh.gif

The Elite Quarters are on sale at various outlets. I picked up a white/red pair at the North Charleston Factory Store, and I'm pretty sure they had white/blue ones too.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

The Elite Quarters are on sale at various outlets. I picked up a white/red pair at the North Charleston Factory Store, and I'm pretty sure they had white/blue ones too.

how much were they?

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

how much were they?
I can't remember exactly off the top of my head (it was a few weeks ago), but they were slightly less than the crews.

Originally Posted by assulindakar

Did you all see the new site for the elite socks ?

breast cancer socks and more...

elite-socks.net

Thank me later :smile:

Thank you for what? Doesn't look legit to me

haha yeah those bcas are fake...
saw some kid at a tournament my 8th graders were in today hooping in the football elites, not too bad, i'm excited for mine to come in
if they fit anything like the training compression socks ala volts i'll be happy

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

how much were they?
I can't remember exactly off the top of my head (it was a few weeks ago), but they were slightly less than the crews.
cool, thanks man. I'll have to give em a call tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

haha yeah those bcas are fake...
saw some kid at a tournament my 8th graders were in today hooping in the football elites, not too bad, i'm excited for mine to come in
if they fit anything like the training compression socks ala volts i'll be happy

Exactly. I love the way my volt socks fit. Much better than elites imo. I ordered them so I'm pretty hyped to get them lolBtw, that dude just joined NT, im sure he's trolling. We're not stupid homie, go scam some other forum

Has anyone experimented dying the squares individually?  Im curious to see if a fabric marker will last through washes instead of using the RIT dye.

caerus-
actually recently the newer released batch of elites fit a lot better then when they started to really market them, except there is less cushioning.
but i do agree, the compression training socks fit real nice

Hi to you all ,

Im the owner of the elite-socks.net , im a powerseller on eBay username : assulindakar

all the socks are legit and those we dont belive just read all my ebay feedbacks.

And please stop saying fake because im a legit seller .

Back
Top Bottom