Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

Please list your top 3 Jordan's that are on your current wishlist.
1.(2004)Air Jordan II-Black/Chrome
2.(2002)Air Jordan VI Low-Black/Metallic Silver

3.(2001)Air Jordan XI-White/Columbia Blue

Also include a memory or reason why you are connected with the sneakers on your list.

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]1. I'm connected with the II's because they're my favorite J's of all time. I've must have brought the blk/chrome II's 4 times since 04.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]2. I remember getting these brand new then my foot grew from a sz9 to a sz13 
30t6p3b.gif
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]3. These dropped and my mother told me that i she wasn't going to buy them for me since i messed up in school. After watching everyone rock their fresh kicks 2 weeks later i came to find out that she brought them for me the whole time- i was one happy kid that day. [/font]

Please list your top 3 Jordan's that are on your current wishlist.
1.(2004)Air Jordan II-Black/Chrome
2.(2002)Air Jordan VI Low-Black/Metallic Silver

3.(2001)Air Jordan XI-White/Columbia Blue

Also include a memory or reason why you are connected with the sneakers on your list.

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]1. I'm connected with the II's because they're my favorite J's of all time. I've must have brought the blk/chrome II's 4 times since 04.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]2. I remember getting these brand new then my foot grew from a sz9 to a sz13 
30t6p3b.gif
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]3. These dropped and my mother told me that i she wasn't going to buy them for me since i messed up in school. After watching everyone rock their fresh kicks 2 weeks later i came to find out that she brought them for me the whole time- i was one happy kid that day. [/font]

1. (98') OG Low Navy/Black XIII's - A shoe I pretty much idolized before i started collecting Jordans, going to be my next cop if i find a size 9.5/10.
2. (03') Playoff XII's - Most likely passing on the 2012 retro of these and copping the 03's .
3. (11') Black Cement III's - Not part on my collection yet (
30t6p3b.gif
) , such a clean colorway, must cop.

1. (98') OG Low Navy/Black XIII's - A shoe I pretty much idolized before i started collecting Jordans, going to be my next cop if i find a size 9.5/10.
2. (03') Playoff XII's - Most likely passing on the 2012 retro of these and copping the 03's .
3. (11') Black Cement III's - Not part on my collection yet (
30t6p3b.gif
) , such a clean colorway, must cop.

Hmmm...
Black/Red 11's - Always saw MJ in these, & well I didn't have money to spend to get a pair.
Black/Cement 3's - Just a clean colorway, again missed out due to money issues.
Playoff 12's - I always admired these...

Hmmm...
Black/Red 11's - Always saw MJ in these, & well I didn't have money to spend to get a pair.
Black/Cement 3's - Just a clean colorway, again missed out due to money issues.
Playoff 12's - I always admired these...

white and red xvii a shoe i missed out on and hate that i did
columbia xi jsut cuz its my favorite of all xi's and i was young when they came out and trashed the pair i had not knwoing what i had back then
og 1's red and white just to have an og of what started it all

white and red xvii a shoe i missed out on and hate that i did
columbia xi jsut cuz its my favorite of all xi's and i was young when they came out and trashed the pair i had not knwoing what i had back then
og 1's red and white just to have an og of what started it all

1. AJ XI low I.E. black/varsity red-white
2. AJ IV white/black-tech grey
3. AJ X white/black-varsity red (if they have black midsoles)
4. AJ III black/cement greys (if the leather and paintjob looks OK in person)

I think i skip the 2011 concords because my 2000 concords are still looking OK and wearable after i restored them.
Also a financial issue.

1. AJ XI low I.E. black/varsity red-white
2. AJ IV white/black-tech grey
3. AJ X white/black-varsity red (if they have black midsoles)
4. AJ III black/cement greys (if the leather and paintjob looks OK in person)

I think i skip the 2011 concords because my 2000 concords are still looking OK and wearable after i restored them.
Also a financial issue.

white/cement 4s
low blk/silver 6's
blk/red 13s
low blk/blue 13s
blk/white 13s (cdp will do)
low blk/chutney 13s
columbia 11s
oly 6's
royal/blk 1s
space jams (missed out)
grapes
blk/red 11s
playoff 12

edit: sorry, i didnt read the directions
laugh.gif
.....just wen off the dome

most of these i had but they were stolen from me.....others ive wanted but couldnt afford

white/cement 4s
low blk/silver 6's
blk/red 13s
low blk/blue 13s
blk/white 13s (cdp will do)
low blk/chutney 13s
columbia 11s
oly 6's
royal/blk 1s
space jams (missed out)
grapes
blk/red 11s
playoff 12

edit: sorry, i didnt read the directions
laugh.gif
.....just wen off the dome

most of these i had but they were stolen from me.....others ive wanted but couldnt afford

1. Jordan IV white/cement. Would love to get a pair with the Nike Air heel (why aren't they doing it again?), but looking forward to their release next year.
1a. Jordan VI Motorsport (11.5) - missed these, and love the colorway.
2. Jordan Premio II (11.5) - first and best Premio, to me. I need a pair, but not willing to spend more than....$350 probably.
3. Jordan XIV, Blk/indiglo. - my favorite shoes of all time. I wore them everyday for almost 2 years, wore them straight out but they were fire (and best bball shoes until the Kobe V and VI).

1. Jordan IV white/cement. Would love to get a pair with the Nike Air heel (why aren't they doing it again?), but looking forward to their release next year.
1a. Jordan VI Motorsport (11.5) - missed these, and love the colorway.
2. Jordan Premio II (11.5) - first and best Premio, to me. I need a pair, but not willing to spend more than....$350 probably.
3. Jordan XIV, Blk/indiglo. - my favorite shoes of all time. I wore them everyday for almost 2 years, wore them straight out but they were fire (and best bball shoes until the Kobe V and VI).

hard to list the down cause ive almost tracked down every pair ive wanted but here goes

1. 00 met vs..saw them at ftl mom refused to pay the price tag...started my love for kicks that day...copped them in 2011 ds have been rocking them since
pimp.gif

2. 01 cement 3s the old look of tht elephant print is amazing had a pair sold it now back on the hunt
3. black gold patent one mom refused to buuy me that pair had to suffer that whole year in middle school while evrryone beat there pairs currently own a ds pair 
grin.gif

hated being a young kicked missed out on so many great gems 
frown.gif

hard to list the down cause ive almost tracked down every pair ive wanted but here goes

1. 00 met vs..saw them at ftl mom refused to pay the price tag...started my love for kicks that day...copped them in 2011 ds have been rocking them since
pimp.gif

2. 01 cement 3s the old look of tht elephant print is amazing had a pair sold it now back on the hunt
3. black gold patent one mom refused to buuy me that pair had to suffer that whole year in middle school while evrryone beat there pairs currently own a ds pair 
grin.gif

hated being a young kicked missed out on so many great gems 
frown.gif

1. Air Jordan 5 Laney (2000). Back in 2000, I wanted to buy the white and silver 5's, then I saw the Laney's for $100 and I walked away paying $90 flat for them. I did everything in them (including balling). I killed the shoes and then I bought another DS pair a while ago in excellent condition. I just had to get them back in my collection. I still have the beat pair.

2. White/Cement 3 (2003). I remember coming back from Spring Break from Flordia, I brought the White/Cement 3's (my favorite colorway). I went to the mall and pretty much all the stores did not have them (they got a late shipment and arrived days to a week later). But one store had them and I'm asked on how much they cost the guy said $115.00 (although I know retail is $100.00) and I copped them.

3. Black/Chrome 8 (2003). They came out a couple of weeks after the White/cement 3's and I thought this will be a easy cop. I went to the mall at 12:00 noon and all stores was sold out.  EPIC FAIL!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I had a chance to pay $180.00 flat for them and passed several times. Should had paid the $180. Now, I regret it and I still don't own them.  

EDIT:  Should have read directions. If that is the case, then it would be Black/Chrome 8's, Chicago 10's and 1994 White/Red/Black Air Jordan 1 retros.

1. Air Jordan 5 Laney (2000). Back in 2000, I wanted to buy the white and silver 5's, then I saw the Laney's for $100 and I walked away paying $90 flat for them. I did everything in them (including balling). I killed the shoes and then I bought another DS pair a while ago in excellent condition. I just had to get them back in my collection. I still have the beat pair.

2. White/Cement 3 (2003). I remember coming back from Spring Break from Flordia, I brought the White/Cement 3's (my favorite colorway). I went to the mall and pretty much all the stores did not have them (they got a late shipment and arrived days to a week later). But one store had them and I'm asked on how much they cost the guy said $115.00 (although I know retail is $100.00) and I copped them.

3. Black/Chrome 8 (2003). They came out a couple of weeks after the White/cement 3's and I thought this will be a easy cop. I went to the mall at 12:00 noon and all stores was sold out.  EPIC FAIL!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I had a chance to pay $180.00 flat for them and passed several times. Should had paid the $180. Now, I regret it and I still don't own them.  

EDIT:  Should have read directions. If that is the case, then it would be Black/Chrome 8's, Chicago 10's and 1994 White/Red/Black Air Jordan 1 retros.

obsidian 12s
all low top patent XI's
all star 13s
all low top 13s
olympic VIs 2001 version
 all of these are wanted because they look so good and they would complete my wish list and i could retire from jordan, now nike is another thing too many on that list

Back
Top Bottom