Bred XI's
Chicago I's
Chicago X's

And I'm done homie.

Oh... And of course my grail, Black/cement IV's

nothing but these...

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

ok , this is easy for me

here is my wish list that i want to add to my collection (the shoes i want the most)

jordan retro 5 motorsports ( i love jordans in the UNC colorway and these are bad %%@ " these would be my holy grail")

jordan og 10 chicago's

jordan retro 4 white cements

jordan og 11 columbia's (with sweet ice blue bottoms)

jordan og 1 red/white/blk , red/blk and the royal blue /black (i had all three of these shoes back in 1985 , iwas 14 yrs. old)

now here is some other shoes i want ( my second line up)

jordan og 7 bordeaux and hares

jordan retro 4 laser's (both pairs) white/red/blk with shirt and hat , black/red pair

jordan retro 2 , 7 , 13 bin 23 series

jordan retro 1 and 2 doernbecher's

jordan retro 7 yotr

jordan retro 5 laser's

these are the shoes i want to add to my collection next , i hope.................................................peace23

ok , this is easy for me

here is my wish list that i want to add to my collection (the shoes i want the most)

jordan retro 5 motorsports ( i love jordans in the UNC colorway and these are bad %%@ " these would be my holy grail")

jordan og 10 chicago's

jordan retro 4 white cements

jordan og 11 columbia's (with sweet ice blue bottoms)

jordan og 1 red/white/blk , red/blk and the royal blue /black (i had all three of these shoes back in 1985 , iwas 14 yrs. old)

now here is some other shoes i want ( my second line up)

jordan og 7 bordeaux and hares

jordan retro 4 laser's (both pairs) white/red/blk with shirt and hat , black/red pair

jordan retro 2 , 7 , 13 bin 23 series

jordan retro 1 and 2 doernbecher's

jordan retro 7 yotr

jordan retro 5 laser's

these are the shoes i want to add to my collection next , i hope.................................................peace23

1.) Air Jordan IX low White/Pearl Blue

2.) Air Jordan II Melo White/University Blue/ Maize

3.)Air Jordan VIII Black/Stealth - Clover (Sugar Ray Allen P.E.'s)

1.) I want a deadstock pair of the Air Jordan IX low white/pearl blue coloway because my pair I purchased in 2002 is beat to death and is a 1/2 size too small. These were the first Jordans I ever owned in my entire life. My ex - girlfriend is a sneakerhead  was always into Jordans and she would always talk to me about  Jordans and send me pictures online of Jordans she plans on getting and ask me what I think about them. Back in the days I would usually only rock uptowns and Nike basketball sneakers.When she sent me a pic of the IX low White/Pearl Blue I decided to buy them and I loved them when I saw them in person. I got a lot of compliments when I wore them to school and people were saying "I like your Jordans". Since then I started doing searches on the internet for other Jordans and eventually found niketalk. So I guess I can say my ex -  girl,the pearl blue IX's and Niketalk is what got me started collecting. I love the shiny Navy Blue patent leather on the shoes and Navy Blue and Blue are my favorite colors. The Pearl Blue IX were released in 2002 and now i'd say they are actually pretty hard to find in DS condition with box and Retrocard.I'd have to say these Lowtop IX White/Pearl Blue are my Holy Grails.
303895142.jpg

2.) I purchased the Limited Edition Melo II's when they were released in 2004 wore them a  couple of times and then sold them so I can afford to buy a playstation 2. I regret selling them and Wish I had never done that. Love that colorway of the II's plus it was a limited release so it would be a great addition to my collection.

3.) Last but not least I want the sugar Ray VIII's because  they were a HOH Exclusive  limited to only 24 pairs in the world and I'd love to have something that rare in my collecion. I did not even know they were releasing back in 2004 had I known I would of camped out a HOH to cop a pair. I also like the Color and would love to have these so I can wear them on special occasions.Pickyourshoes.com has a pair of the Sugar Ray VIII's in My size DS for sale but they are asking for $3,500.00. I'm saving up for these and plan on dropping the $3,500.00 to secure my pair.  (I'd like to have the Quentin Richardson Knicks P.E. VIII's just as much.

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-sugar-ray-1.jpg

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-q-rich-1.jpg

^(pics of VIII's from sneakernews.com)

1.) Air Jordan IX low White/Pearl Blue

2.) Air Jordan II Melo White/University Blue/ Maize

3.)Air Jordan VIII Black/Stealth - Clover (Sugar Ray Allen P.E.'s)

1.) I want a deadstock pair of the Air Jordan IX low white/pearl blue coloway because my pair I purchased in 2002 is beat to death and is a 1/2 size too small. These were the first Jordans I ever owned in my entire life. My ex - girlfriend is a sneakerhead  was always into Jordans and she would always talk to me about  Jordans and send me pictures online of Jordans she plans on getting and ask me what I think about them. Back in the days I would usually only rock uptowns and Nike basketball sneakers.When she sent me a pic of the IX low White/Pearl Blue I decided to buy them and I loved them when I saw them in person. I got a lot of compliments when I wore them to school and people were saying "I like your Jordans". Since then I started doing searches on the internet for other Jordans and eventually found niketalk. So I guess I can say my ex -  girl,the pearl blue IX's and Niketalk is what got me started collecting. I love the shiny Navy Blue patent leather on the shoes and Navy Blue and Blue are my favorite colors. The Pearl Blue IX were released in 2002 and now i'd say they are actually pretty hard to find in DS condition with box and Retrocard.I'd have to say these Lowtop IX White/Pearl Blue are my Holy Grails.
303895142.jpg

2.) I purchased the Limited Edition Melo II's when they were released in 2004 wore them a  couple of times and then sold them so I can afford to buy a playstation 2. I regret selling them and Wish I had never done that. Love that colorway of the II's plus it was a limited release so it would be a great addition to my collection.

3.) Last but not least I want the sugar Ray VIII's because  they were a HOH Exclusive  limited to only 24 pairs in the world and I'd love to have something that rare in my collecion. I did not even know they were releasing back in 2004 had I known I would of camped out a HOH to cop a pair. I also like the Color and would love to have these so I can wear them on special occasions.Pickyourshoes.com has a pair of the Sugar Ray VIII's in My size DS for sale but they are asking for $3,500.00. I'm saving up for these and plan on dropping the $3,500.00 to secure my pair.  (I'd like to have the Quentin Richardson Knicks P.E. VIII's just as much.

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-sugar-ray-1.jpg

jordan-viii-hoh-pe-q-rich-1.jpg

^(pics of VIII's from sneakernews.com)

VI Off-white/Maroon.

I used to stare at these shoes in stores in 1991, dreaming of one day owning a pair.

VI Off-white/Maroon.

I used to stare at these shoes in stores in 1991, dreaming of one day owning a pair.

Maroon VI 
96 XI low i.e.'s blk/red, clear sole, no elephant print, red/blk carbon fiber plate
Non CDP Hare 7's 

Maroon VI 
96 XI low i.e.'s blk/red, clear sole, no elephant print, red/blk carbon fiber plate
Non CDP Hare 7's 

Back
Top Bottom