What's stopping the Nuggets from pulling the Ron Artest trade?

Nuggets can't afford Kleiza anyway without moving someone else *cough*KenyonMartin*cough*.

Artest is a cancer. Even at $1 per season he's a cancer.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Nuggets are never going to win in the playoffs with George Karl in charge.

Because it's not like Karl has a track record of post-season success.

I love it when teams want to hold onto players for no reason, Kleiza will never be as good as Artest.

Well Iverson was considered by many to be The FULL BLOWN AIDS virus but came to a great team, hes winning and all that has changed. I think George Carl justdoesnt want artest on the team and its as simple as that!

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I love it when teams want to hold onto players for no reason, Kleiza will never be as good as Artest.

Thank You....And George Karl took the Bucks within 1 game of the NBA finals...so they can win. To be completely honest, the Nuggets were the only team thatcould defend Tim Duncan well in last year's playoffs...Nene and Camby had him on lock...It was the weak perimeter defense that caused them to lose thosegames...Artest will be a great fit because he plays great perimeter defense..

Eduardo Najera...not even joking.
They would have to throw him in, and they are afraid that by giving him up they'll be weak at the PF position.
i'll post a link to the article when i find it again

^ well in the west you need bigs

i would still trade najera, but nuggs always have the inj combo of nene/kmart/camby so the reasoning that they dont want to be weak at pf is true.

How is he garbage when he avg. 18-5-5. I mean I am a Pistons fan so obviously Im not a fan of him but he can help any team. I think the main reason is that hesaid the other day that he never said he wanted out.

The main reason is because they don't want to give up LK. I think they should do the trade because Artest will give them that perimeter defender that theyneed and also he can score(even though they wouldn't really need him to score). These _'s need to stop bull !@*%%!# and just pull the trigger. If theydon't get Artest they should get Mike Miller, a good outside shooter which would solve another one of the Nuggets problems. I just read on ESPN that theyare also interested in Klye Lowery. I'm thinking why they hell when they would want to do that when he is just about the same height as A.I. The last thingthey need is another small guard.

Might just be true
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Because it's not like Karl has a track record of post-season success.

62-79 career playoff record as a coach. Has won 3/12 playoff games as coach of Denver. Enough said.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

This Trade Succeeded! Go back to adjust your trade or start over.

sac.gif
[h2]Sacramento Kings[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
3404.jpg
[/td] [td]
Mike Miller
Salary: $8,376,194 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 17.0 REB: 6.6 AST: 3.7 PER: 15.93
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3443.jpg
[/td] [td]
Brian Cardinal
Salary: $5,850,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 3.3 REB: 1.8 AST: 0.7 PER: 9.38
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Outgoing Players: Kenny Thomas, Ron Artest

mem.gif
[h2]Memphis Grizzlies[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
3345.jpg
[/td] [td]
Kenny Thomas
Salary: $7,875,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 1.4 REB: 2.7 AST: 0.6 PER: 2.65
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3339.jpg
[/td] [td]
Ron Artest
Salary: $7,400,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 18.7 REB: 5.8 AST: 3.8 PER: 17.42
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Outgoing Players: Mike Miller, Brian Cardinal

DO IT GEOFF!

I don't think that Ron going to the nuggets is good for the nuggets. With him AI and Melo I don't see how that would workout.

I would honestly rather they give up Kleiza & Jr Smith for Artest then Najera...like someone mentioned above they are too weak at the pf spot to give upNajera..and plus he is one of our most consistent players...you know what your going to get from him every night...hustle..good d...and rebounds....

It'd be nice if we could somehow get Kidd without giving up Camby, Iverson, or Melo...

Ron Artest aint going to like being in Denver, no disrespect to anyone who lives there

But if he's to be traded, he wants to come home

Artest needs to come to the Warriors, he'll fit in. In oakland he can fight, rap, slap women and play hoop and no one will care! but seriously the W'sneed to make a play for him.

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Ron Artest aint going to like being in Denver, no disrespect to anyone who lives there

But if he's to be traded, he wants to come home
Besides the fact he would NEVER get a chance to score there.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Artest needs to come to the Warriors, he'll fit in. In oakland he can fight, rap, slap women and play hoop and no one will care! but seriously the W's need to make a play for him.
Agreed!! Give Sacramento webber back because this man is killing me. Just takes people's pt away. Go back and retire with the kings c-webb, give usRon

Back
Top Bottom