Whats the Best condoms to use?

Durex.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by eashawty

kingofny04 wrote:

NYC condom...nuff said
u have got to be kiddin me

I originally was but now that I think about it there is no way NYC will be giving out at least a semi decent condom to the public. Can you imagine the lawsuit's that would follow by people claiming to be pregnant because their NYC condom broke?

them condoms is small as %@*%, thats just askin for trouble. & to all yall hollerin durex...ima have to give a resounding hell naw to those too. i slick wanna try them crown skinless skin joints tho but i dont know wat stores got em

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by eashawty

kingofny04 wrote:

NYC condom...nuff said
u have got to be kiddin me

I originally was but now that I think about it there is no way NYC will be giving out at least a semi decent condom to the public. Can you imagine the lawsuit's that would follow by people claiming to be pregnant because their NYC condom broke?

them condoms is small as %@*%, thats just askin for trouble. & to all yall hollerin durex...ima have to give a resounding hell naw to those too. i slick wanna try them crown skinless skin joints tho but i dont know wat stores got em

came in to reply and say, "Wearing condoms are like taking a shower with a rain coat on"

Thanks.

came in to reply and say, "Wearing condoms are like taking a shower with a rain coat on"

Thanks.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Thanks.
that analogy 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Thanks.
that analogy 
pimp.gif

alot of yall that be going raw in everything is willin..

Latex FTW, I go right to plan parenthood and always grab atleast 50 condoms, All for free ..

alot of yall that be going raw in everything is willin..

Latex FTW, I go right to plan parenthood and always grab atleast 50 condoms, All for free ..

Them Planned Parenthood joints be bootleg as hell but to answer the ? if your are committed the best condoms are no condoms...

Them Planned Parenthood joints be bootleg as hell but to answer the ? if your are committed the best condoms are no condoms...

Back
Top Bottom