Whats the Best condoms to use?

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Got sick and tired of using comdoms cuz of the friction so went raw for the first time last night.

394693174.jpg

pimp.gif
im proud of u my son

John-Cena-WWE-Superstar-25.jpg

but really tho, trojan. lotta my friends use her pleasure, so apparently thats a good one. i would go ultra thin if u can find that...

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alot of yall that be going raw in everything is willin..

Latex FTW, I go right to plan parenthood and always grab atleast 50 condoms, All for free .
Yessir, I used to do that when I was younger, but now lifestyles doesn't cut it - its all about the Mag's!

...and to all you talkin about goin raw, thanks for spreading std's and contributing to the all the broken homes and single mom's livin off of welfare (SMdarnH)
frown.gif

You saying that like every damn person that goes raw has an STD.
30t6p3b.gif
Not at all dude, but thats how the majority of people get them (UNKNOWINGLY), and thats why there are so many pregnant high school girls as well - its truly sad. Some situations its fine, if its a longtime gf/wife thats on birth control or if the 2 are trying to have a baby. Otherwise, if the person doesnt even care about their own well being, atleast care for others

Latex FTW, I go right to plan parenthood and always grab atleast 50 condoms, All for free .
Yessir, I used to do that when I was younger, but now lifestyles doesn't cut it - its all about the Mag's!

...and to all you talkin about goin raw, thanks for spreading std's and contributing to the all the broken homes and single mom's livin off of welfare (SMdarnH)
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Not at all dude, but thats how the majority of people get them (UNKNOWINGLY), and thats why there are so many pregnant high school girls as well - its truly sad. Some situations its fine, if its a longtime gf/wife thats on birth control or if the 2 are trying to have a baby. Otherwise, if the person doesnt even care about their own well being, atleast care for others

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
True. These days people dont bother getting tested when theres no many free clinics out there. I always get tested every 3-4 months and make sure my partner has been tested. my current girl went a few weeks so it was a green light after light.

Like i said in my previous post that I always used condoms to be safe but went raw doggy not just to get a feel for it but because i knew we are both clean.

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
True. These days people dont bother getting tested when theres no many free clinics out there. I always get tested every 3-4 months and make sure my partner has been tested. my current girl went a few weeks so it was a green light after light.

Like i said in my previous post that I always used condoms to be safe but went raw doggy not just to get a feel for it but because i knew we are both clean.

No doubt bro, I wasnt trying to condemn anyone- thats just my personal feelings about the use of condoms in general. I get tested usually every year, better safe than sorry.

Oh, and @ prymone: if you're tryin to be funny- atleast get it right. I am welcome, I dont OWN welcome
laugh.gif

No doubt bro, I wasnt trying to condemn anyone- thats just my personal feelings about the use of condoms in general. I get tested usually every year, better safe than sorry.

Oh, and @ prymone: if you're tryin to be funny- atleast get it right. I am welcome, I dont OWN welcome
laugh.gif

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Wont get girl preggo if you go through the butt.

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Wont get girl preggo if you go through the butt.

this chick told me condoms are a must, i can respect that but, i might have to pass this up..................
tired.gif

this chick told me condoms are a must, i can respect that but, i might have to pass this up..................
tired.gif

real talk, i can only trust one brand

last week i had to purchase my first plan b...

we "tried" a different brand....

since this is a male dominated board, i wont go into detail

but, once you find a brand you like/trust, never accept a substitute...

real talk, i can only trust one brand

last week i had to purchase my first plan b...

we "tried" a different brand....

since this is a male dominated board, i wont go into detail

but, once you find a brand you like/trust, never accept a substitute...

Back
Top Bottom