Whats the Best condoms to use?

Fire and Ice is niceeeeee
pimp.gif

When i used to use condoms with my girl i used Lifestyle Skyns. mad durable, esp with all the positions we be in.

When i used to use condoms with my girl i used Lifestyle Skyns. mad durable, esp with all the positions we be in.

Trojan Magnum 12 pack - $7.99
Child Support - $500 - $1000 a month
Coming on NT and seeing random threads about getting random girl pregnant or burning sensation when peeing - priceless

Trojan Magnum 12 pack - $7.99
Child Support - $500 - $1000 a month
Coming on NT and seeing random threads about getting random girl pregnant or burning sensation when peeing - priceless

Got sick and tired of using comdoms cuz of the friction so went raw for the first time last night.

394693174.jpg

Got sick and tired of using comdoms cuz of the friction so went raw for the first time last night.

394693174.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alot of yall that be going raw in everything is willin..

Latex FTW, I go right to plan parenthood and always grab atleast 50 condoms, All for free .
Yessir, I used to do that when I was younger, but now lifestyles doesn't cut it - its all about the Mag's!

...and to all you talkin about goin raw, thanks for spreading std's and contributing to the all the broken homes and single mom's livin off of welfare (SMdarnH)
frown.gif

Latex FTW, I go right to plan parenthood and always grab atleast 50 condoms, All for free .
Yessir, I used to do that when I was younger, but now lifestyles doesn't cut it - its all about the Mag's!

...and to all you talkin about goin raw, thanks for spreading std's and contributing to the all the broken homes and single mom's livin off of welfare (SMdarnH)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

frown.gif

You saying that like every damn person that goes raw has an STD.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

frown.gif

You saying that like every damn person that goes raw has an STD.
30t6p3b.gif

John-Cena-WWE-Superstar-25.jpg

but really tho, trojan. lotta my friends use her pleasure, so apparently thats a good one. i would go ultra thin if u can find that...

Back
Top Bottom