Whats the Best condoms to use?

fire and ice are those new trojans? i think a co worker showed me those the other day i couldnt give him my opinion on em thoug, what they do?

fire and ice are those new trojans? i think a co worker showed me those the other day i couldnt give him my opinion on em thoug, what they do?

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

team raw checking in

new member present
pimp.gif

Welcome
pimp.gif
0d136f5366e29ab5c4eb688c7c7d9d9eedf92f97_r.jpg

No matter what condom you're using, if they're breaking regularly YOU are not doing it right.  Either you don't know how to use a condom properly or your lady is not properly "lubricated."  It's not the condom's fault, sorry to break it to y'all....

No matter what condom you're using, if they're breaking regularly YOU are not doing it right.  Either you don't know how to use a condom properly or your lady is not properly "lubricated."  It's not the condom's fault, sorry to break it to y'all....

Always rocked with Trojan Ultra Thin, but I got tired of the latex smell and switched to Lifestyle's SKYN or raw.
pimp.gif

Always rocked with Trojan Ultra Thin, but I got tired of the latex smell and switched to Lifestyle's SKYN or raw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

untrue.

every condom ive ever used, not of the brand i trust, broke...

literally EVERY SINGLE ONE...this is 8 years....many different partners....

after my last scare a week or so ago, i will never strap up with anything but...

untrue.

after my last scare a week or so ago, i will never strap up with anything but...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

besides magnums..tired of dem breaking
indifferent.gif

Truthfully Trojans are the only condoms I trust with my health.

My first time, I wore two Lifestyles... after that it was always Magnums.

And they've only broken on me three different times through out my endeavors

three times in 13 years isn't bad.

Each time the girl was "uncomfortable"...like on the floor, crowded night club

or parents was downstairs...

...it's not about the condom as so much the lubrication, dry friction is the culprit
for breaking.

Spoiler [+]
one time I bought a Rough Rider
at a gas station in Kentucky because I smashed a girl I met on the Greyhound
going to Florida...She was so wet she "ate" the condom because it didn't reach my base
very small condoms
Spring break miami?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

besides magnums..tired of dem breaking
indifferent.gif

Truthfully Trojans are the only condoms I trust with my health.

My first time, I wore two Lifestyles... after that it was always Magnums.

And they've only broken on me three different times through out my endeavors

three times in 13 years isn't bad.

Each time the girl was "uncomfortable"...like on the floor, crowded night club

or parents was downstairs...

...it's not about the condom as so much the lubrication, dry friction is the culprit
for breaking.

Spoiler [+]
one time I bought a Rough Rider
at a gas station in Kentucky because I smashed a girl I met on the Greyhound
going to Florida...She was so wet she "ate" the condom because it didn't reach my base
very small condoms
Spring break miami?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

untrue.

So you're saying that every single condom other than your "trusted brand" has broken on you over a span of eight years... and you maintain that it's the condoms' fault?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

untrue.

So you're saying that every single condom other than your "trusted brand" has broken on you over a span of eight years... and you maintain that it's the condoms' fault?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom