whats the best sounding mp3 player out there?

Originally Posted by shch

Yo, you don't want to go there.....believe me. Bragging a bit, but It started with me wanting to find a better sounding MP3 player. $2500 later, I've got a whole bunch of in ear and full sized headphones which of course need their even more expensive amping sources and/or sometimes cables that I don't even use. It's a whole process, I don't want to have to go through it again. If you're able to invest the time to properly convert all of your music collection to lossless or at least 320 kbps, it's actually worth it in the end. Listening to music is like an event for me now.
Laughable
laugh.gif

244 v0>flac & 320

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Yo, you don't want to go there.....believe me. Bragging a bit, but It started with me wanting to find a better sounding MP3 player. $2500 later, I've got a whole bunch of in ear and full sized headphones which of course need their even more expensive amping sources and/or sometimes cables that I don't even use. It's a whole process, I don't want to have to go through it again. If you're able to invest the time to properly convert all of your music collection to lossless or at least 320 kbps, it's actually worth it in the end. Listening to music is like an event for me now.
Laughable
laugh.gif

244 v0>flac & 320

I always take advice from you, whats with this 244 v0 now? I'm about to go heavy on my musc collection once i copp a 1tb hardrive, new set of monster turnbines headphones, the fiio and of course when the new ipod touch comes out.

I'm buying cd's of only artist that I really like and download albums that are mediocre in my books. you gotta hook me up with that invite, i wont leave you empty handed to if you can hook me up with the invite.

Laughable
laugh.gif

244 v0>flac & 320

I always take advice from you, whats with this 244 v0 now? I'm about to go heavy on my musc collection once i copp a 1tb hardrive, new set of monster turnbines headphones, the fiio and of course when the new ipod touch comes out.

I'm buying cd's of only artist that I really like and download albums that are mediocre in my books. you gotta hook me up with that invite, i wont leave you empty handed to if you can hook me up with the invite.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

sansa clip/fuze  EASILY.

and whoever said it depends more on the headphones
grin.gif
they need to make a Fuze+ with a bigger screen and more memory already
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

sansa clip/fuze  EASILY.

and whoever said it depends more on the headphones
grin.gif
they need to make a Fuze+ with a bigger screen and more memory already
tired.gif

- I have a Samsung P3 and I love it.  It has a user-customizable graphic equalizer and ample power, thereby making it possible for you to optimize the sound output to your liking.  Mated with a
pair of Sennheiser earbuds the sound quality is phenomenal.  Audiophile heaven!

a760fbae-cbb0-4e2b-9b3d-b7fc8725a7cf_IMGs.jpg

Tech65-Gear6524SamsungP3MediaPlayer702.jpg

apple-cowon-samsung.jpg

samsungYPP38GB_m.jpg

- I have a Samsung P3 and I love it.  It has a user-customizable graphic equalizer and ample power, thereby making it possible for you to optimize the sound output to your liking.  Mated with a
pair of Sennheiser earbuds the sound quality is phenomenal.  Audiophile heaven!

a760fbae-cbb0-4e2b-9b3d-b7fc8725a7cf_IMGs.jpg

Tech65-Gear6524SamsungP3MediaPlayer702.jpg

apple-cowon-samsung.jpg

samsungYPP38GB_m.jpg

With music players what matters first is the audio file itself, then what you are listening them from, then it's the player itself. Though the player would also have to power whatever you listen with. The Sansa clip/fuze is fine, though you should also look at portable amps to enhance the sound even more. You should look at head-fi that forum is dedicated to this stuff.

With music players what matters first is the audio file itself, then what you are listening them from, then it's the player itself. Though the player would also have to power whatever you listen with. The Sansa clip/fuze is fine, though you should also look at portable amps to enhance the sound even more. You should look at head-fi that forum is dedicated to this stuff.

You guys are lame...the best sounding MP3 on the market is....

Sony_Walkman_S740_spied_in_Japan.jpg

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

Sony_Walkman_S640_and_S740_arrive_in_Technicolor.jpg

Sony_S_series_Walkman_2.jpg

The SONY WALKMAN range....now shipping in size up to 64GB from this month. check the specs or try out in your local store if you dont believe me, easiest MP3 to use EVER
pimp.gif

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

The SONY WALKMAN range....now shipping in size up to 64GB from this month. check the specs or try out in your local store if you dont believe me, easiest MP3 to use EVER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

pimp.gif
which model # is that? thats an A series right?
they need to stop with the mickey mouse button design though, i tried the E345 & i hated using it because the buttons suck

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

pimp.gif
which model # is that? thats an A series right?
they need to stop with the mickey mouse button design though, i tried the E345 & i hated using it because the buttons suck

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Laughable
laugh.gif

244 v0>flac & 320

I only use flac so i can have an exact copy of the cd.

Even with some of the best equipment, u won't hear a difference between flac and a v0  mp3.

If you don't need to store the music, either go 320(if that's all you can find) or 244 v0

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Laughable
laugh.gif

244 v0>flac & 320

I only use flac so i can have an exact copy of the cd.

Even with some of the best equipment, u won't hear a difference between flac and a v0  mp3.

If you don't need to store the music, either go 320(if that's all you can find) or 244 v0

Back
Top Bottom