whats the best sounding mp3 player out there?

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

You guys are lame...the best sounding MP3 on the market is....

Sony_Walkman_S740_spied_in_Japan.jpg

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

Sony_Walkman_S640_and_S740_arrive_in_Technicolor.jpg

Sony_S_series_Walkman_2.jpg

The SONY WALKMAN range....now shipping in size up to 64GB from this month. check the specs or try out in your local store if you dont believe me, easiest MP3 to use EVER
pimp.gif
Where can I cop? My sansa clip just died on me.

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

The SONY WALKMAN range....now shipping in size up to 64GB from this month. check the specs or try out in your local store if you dont believe me, easiest MP3 to use EVER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

pimp.gif
You should have started your search back in August of last year when the last reply was.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

sony-a845-walkman.jpg

pimp.gif
You should have started your search back in August of last year when the last reply was.

August, 2010, eh?

Anyway, file quality and headphones make up only half of what the user hears. crApple probably has the WORST sound drivers (but it's Apple, though, right?) and EQ presets.

I love Cowon and the detailed user-customization of its presets. That Sony Walkman isn't to shabby in the sound department either.

August, 2010, eh?

Anyway, file quality and headphones make up only half of what the user hears. crApple probably has the WORST sound drivers (but it's Apple, though, right?) and EQ presets.

I love Cowon and the detailed user-customization of its presets. That Sony Walkman isn't to shabby in the sound department either.

I don't even see the need for an external amp if you have an s9, let alone with the e5
laugh.gif
If you used the e7 alongside it then year.
pimp.gif

The S9 is a bit laggy at times though, may end up getting the J3 though especially since it does the same thing as the S3 with an expandable 16Gig microsd slot.
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]iPod Touch sound quality is garbage, about to sell my 64gb.

I don't even see the need for an external amp if you have an s9, let alone with the e5
laugh.gif
If you used the e7 alongside it then year.
pimp.gif

The S9 is a bit laggy at times though, may end up getting the J3 though especially since it does the same thing as the S3 with an expandable 16Gig microsd slot.
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]iPod Touch sound quality is garbage, about to sell my 64gb.

Back
Top Bottom