What's the furthest you've traveled for some takeout food?

Now that you mention waffle house I can come up with a story. My cousin was in town from atlanta and his mom was giving him a car that she didn't drive anymore. It was thanksgiving weekend so my job gave me off until Monday so he asked me could I help with the drive back. I obliged with the only stipulations being a free plane ticket back to milwaukee and a meal at the waffle house.

My girl doesn't even like fast food, but loves Waffle House. That strawberry stuff in the waffles is awesome!

Depending on traffic.. Anywhere from 20-45 minutes to get Chicken & Rice at 53rd & 6th.. Damn I wan't some now :lol:

& 45ish minutes to Rutgers grease trucks for Fat Cat sandwiches

Last edited:
Wanted some pizza tonight before the game...had to get the best in the DMV (Pupatella). It was a 25 min drive, but TOTALLY worth it. It's that good. All that being said, what's the furthest you've gone to get some takeout?
Better than Red Rocks? In Columbia Heights?

I still need to go to that sandwich spot you told me about. It is literally 10 min talk from my job. I need to stop fakin.

Man no wonder a _ can't get some Fuji's sushi no more on the weekends
mean.gif

the most work i put into getting some fast food was when i was in hs and walked like 40 blocks for a specific burrito truck. and it was aight

Back
Top Bottom