What's the furthest you've traveled for some takeout food?

30min a bomb burrito the next town over has. A lot of mexican spots here locally but this spot >

Four hours for some taco cabana in Houston. If it doesn't rain I'm going to drive to new orleans today for some smash burger about 45 min away. Shout out to grub life for letting me know about smash burger

Four hours for some taco cabana in Houston. If it doesn't rain I'm going to drive to new orleans today for some smash burger about 45 min away. Shout out to grub life for letting me know about smash burger

Taco Cabana aint eem that good, doe. (and I know its some in Beaumont.)

ill drive the 30 mins or so to downtown baltimore to this halal cart thats in front of the Baltimore Arena. sooo good and for $6. 

Houston is only another 40 minutes away might as well drive the whole way. There nothing to do in Beaumont

hm, I live pretty close to pupatella but i don't think it's the best in the dmv.

me: i have driven an hour to sonic before.

hm, I live pretty close to pupatella but i don't think it's the best in the dmv.
me: i have driven an hour to sonic before.

What's your fave in the DMV?

My top 3:

Pupatella
Faccia Luna
2Amys

*Joe's Squared in B-More ***** on all of them tho.

i never tried pupatella never even heard of it but i like ledos. 

but im closer to baltimore then near the district 

You can't even compare Ledo to Pupatella. As I mentioned in the post above, give Joe's Squared a try. Their Bacon/Clam pizza is :wow: :pimp:

20-25 minutes for Sonics and Quicklys(asian sonics).
laugh.gif
at it only being for specialized drink places

Quickly's is just like any other boba joint tho ..

boba places are hard around my parts unless you got asian friends who know the secret spots
laugh.gif
Where in the Bay you located?
East Bay but this summer might move to SF or daly for school

My uncle would send me 25 minutes away to get some take-out chinese food about once a week. Food was decent tho, better than the chinese spots in our area

Never really had to drive far to get food.. but I will go deep into the hood to get some Cliff's Jerk Chicken. One of the best things I've ever eaten.

I live in the country, south carolina to be exact, me and my girl would take about a 30 min late night drive, to a sea food spot for some fish, shrimp and fried crab.

me I go to this soulfood spot on a regular which is about 25-30 min away. YES I LOVE FOOD.

once from Redondo Beach to Anaheim for some Sonics off the 91

kinda far, like a 20 minute drive in my boy's Saleen tho 8)

i think its like 30 miles

I planned on driving about 40 mins to Di Fara pizza in brooklyn, ended up taking me like 2 hours to get there, and another hour or two to get the food.
Usually I won't drive more than 30 mins to get some food

Back
Top Bottom