What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

one of my grimey moments was when i was about 17-18. (class of 04) I had already dropped out of school and was completely on my Dboy #@$. I was selling hard at the time,
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
and i would ALWAYS get over on the fiends...... Well one day i was servin, and a girl from my HS came to copp. (First time copping from me) I had always seen her around school, and she was the finest/most popular girl. BAR NONE. She was a cheerleader/president of the school, and I was just a dude from the hood WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE WITH A GIRL LIKE THIS. We were cut from completely different cloths. and she was older than me (class of 03, or 02 ) At the time i could tell she hadn't been using very long, She was still very beautiful, and didn't seem like the rest of the fiends i dealt with. This changed very fast over a short period of time. She first starting coming with 20 or 40 bucks, 1 or 2 times a day. Then it started being Dopefiend rentals with her car. ( we would use it for 3-4 hours, and give her some work for using her wheels. ) Shortly after this..... When she was still Fine than a B**** (she knew how bad she was) She told me she was broke, and needed her car to do some stuff. I told her i couldnt help her unless she paid. Then she offered me Sex, or a BJ for 10 bucks work..... and I gladly excepted and got dome. 
30t6p3b.gif
  She would come through EVERYDAY, and this ended up happening for 2-3 months. at the time I was gone off Xanax, so i didnt have a conscious, or a healthy mind.
I never really felt bad until years after i kicked my pill habit. then later on i started feeling as if i had contributed (which I did) to her downfall. this was years ago, and havent seen or heard from her since. I hope she cleaned up and got back on the road to success. This was NEVER her kind of lifestyle. A good example of us would have been...... Plies (me) and Taylor Swift. (her) We both never had any business doing what we were doing.
30t6p3b.gif
I have alot of these stories being that im from the Hood in H-town. I like to think of myself as a "productive citizen" now, but ive been through the worst.

one of my grimey moments was when i was about 17-18. (class of 04) I had already dropped out of school and was completely on my Dboy #@$. I was selling hard at the time,
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
and i would ALWAYS get over on the fiends...... Well one day i was servin, and a girl from my HS came to copp. (First time copping from me) I had always seen her around school, and she was the finest/most popular girl. BAR NONE. She was a cheerleader/president of the school, and I was just a dude from the hood WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE WITH A GIRL LIKE THIS. We were cut from completely different cloths. and she was older than me (class of 03, or 02 ) At the time i could tell she hadn't been using very long, She was still very beautiful, and didn't seem like the rest of the fiends i dealt with. This changed very fast over a short period of time. She first starting coming with 20 or 40 bucks, 1 or 2 times a day. Then it started being Dopefiend rentals with her car. ( we would use it for 3-4 hours, and give her some work for using her wheels. ) Shortly after this..... When she was still Fine than a B**** (she knew how bad she was) She told me she was broke, and needed her car to do some stuff. I told her i couldnt help her unless she paid. Then she offered me Sex, or a BJ for 10 bucks work..... and I gladly excepted and got dome. 
30t6p3b.gif
  She would come through EVERYDAY, and this ended up happening for 2-3 months. at the time I was gone off Xanax, so i didnt have a conscious, or a healthy mind.
I never really felt bad until years after i kicked my pill habit. then later on i started feeling as if i had contributed (which I did) to her downfall. this was years ago, and havent seen or heard from her since. I hope she cleaned up and got back on the road to success. This was NEVER her kind of lifestyle. A good example of us would have been...... Plies (me) and Taylor Swift. (her) We both never had any business doing what we were doing.
30t6p3b.gif
I have alot of these stories being that im from the Hood in H-town. I like to think of myself as a "productive citizen" now, but ive been through the worst.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.

Originally Posted by Slim

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

vrarg9.gif
That whole post had me confused... re-reading, checking SN, trying to make sense of all this
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

vrarg9.gif
That whole post had me confused... re-reading, checking SN, trying to make sense of all this
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.o
your boy huh?
grin.gif

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.o
your boy huh?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This whole post if just filled with AYO. Its not even grimey, its just AYO.
sick.gif
Real %%$%. Either you or a majority of your crew like or liked boys. That aint normal bullying fam

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This whole post if just filled with AYO. Its not even grimey, its just AYO.
sick.gif
Real %%$%. Either you or a majority of your crew like or liked boys. That aint normal bullying fam

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

If by grimy you mean extremely suspect, then yes, you are quite grimy.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

If by grimy you mean extremely suspect, then yes, you are quite grimy.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

search that chicks name on facebook or spokeo bruh

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

search that chicks name on facebook or spokeo bruh

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

secret h0m0s right here

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

secret h0m0s right here

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

-About 2 years ago I was GONE at my boys party. I step out on the front porch for some air and get to yackin on the spot. Threw up all over an american flag on his porch. I kicked that +$%! under some chairs and went back in the house like nothing happened. That thing probably smelled so awful when they found it, if they found it yet
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

-About 2 years ago I was GONE at my boys party. I step out on the front porch for some air and get to yackin on the spot. Threw up all over an american flag on his porch. I kicked that +$%! under some chairs and went back in the house like nothing happened. That thing probably smelled so awful when they found it, if they found it yet
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Here is the list.
roll.gif

sick.gif

what type of %+!* is this?

Here is the list.
roll.gif

sick.gif

what type of %+!* is this?

Back
Top Bottom