What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

That nutting on bread is wayyyyy overboard...To nut on a piece of toast doesn't take a few seconds..You actually gotta sit there and fap until you build up that nut..It was that serious to you to smack dude with some skeet toast that you went thru all that? Not to mention that it had to be fresh nut for it not to get soaked in the bread so that means you had to beat it while chillin with your boys..You guys are w/o a doubt some down low type dudes

(I know I read too much into the situation but that's just the way my mind works
ohwell.gif
)

That nutting on bread is wayyyyy overboard...To nut on a piece of toast doesn't take a few seconds..You actually gotta sit there and fap until you build up that nut..It was that serious to you to smack dude with some skeet toast that you went thru all that? Not to mention that it had to be fresh nut for it not to get soaked in the bread so that means you had to beat it while chillin with your boys..You guys are w/o a doubt some down low type dudes

(I know I read too much into the situation but that's just the way my mind works
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
I'm sensing something homosexual about this "grimeyness."

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

ohwell.gif
)
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You didn't read too much into the situation who in the hell nuts on a piece of bread?
HITMOLICKS wrote:
*+%$% said skeet toast.
laugh.gif

Man I didn't do ANY of the main ++*% that I mentioned (Cep smackin his neck) I was just there to instigate,witness, and laugh until I couldn't breathe.

Not to mention we were 13 14 years old doing this ++*%.

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/918465

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
I'm sensing something homosexual about this "grimeyness."

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

ohwell.gif
)
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You didn't read too much into the situation who in the hell nuts on a piece of bread?
HITMOLICKS wrote:
*+%$% said skeet toast.
laugh.gif

Man I didn't do ANY of the main ++*% that I mentioned (Cep smackin his neck) I was just there to instigate,witness, and laugh until I couldn't breathe.

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/918465

*+%$% said skeet toast.
laugh.gif

*+%$% said skeet toast.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

heres another one
back in like 04-05, during my sophomore year, me and my homies used to sell bud. well there was this one cat who we used to get high but he would never inhale, so one time we forced him to take a huge man hit of some pipe tobacco and some of my cousins hair then made him 'zero' the hit. he did and proceeded to cough his lungs up. he told us it was the best !@#$ hed ever smoked and he was higher than ever (HAHAHA) this led to even worse things. we used to sell him stress for dodi prices. but even worse was we sold him some 'black widow' which was basically stress with the homies butt hairs in it (crackin up while im typin this oh man !@#$ is funny) and he would always come back for more. he was loyal too bad we wasnt. also me and my cousin began tellin !@#$%^& he was gay. ruined him for high school. HAHAHA oh well
*kanye shrug*
After reading all of your stories, I'm convined the devil has set out a VIP section in hell just for you.
laugh.gif
{

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i feel like that sometimes but then i think at least it wasnt me on the other side
besides karma has kicked my *** since about 07 so it pretty much evens out besides im a changed man i try to keep people from doin that kind of !@#$ nowadays oh well provides comical stories and i can always use a laugh
*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

heres another one
back in like 04-05, during my sophomore year, me and my homies used to sell bud. well there was this one cat who we used to get high but he would never inhale, so one time we forced him to take a huge man hit of some pipe tobacco and some of my cousins hair then made him 'zero' the hit. he did and proceeded to cough his lungs up. he told us it was the best !@#$ hed ever smoked and he was higher than ever (HAHAHA) this led to even worse things. we used to sell him stress for dodi prices. but even worse was we sold him some 'black widow' which was basically stress with the homies butt hairs in it (crackin up while im typin this oh man !@#$ is funny) and he would always come back for more. he was loyal too bad we wasnt. also me and my cousin began tellin !@#$%^& he was gay. ruined him for high school. HAHAHA oh well
*kanye shrug*
After reading all of your stories, I'm convined the devil has set out a VIP section in hell just for you.
laugh.gif
{

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i feel like that sometimes but then i think at least it wasnt me on the other side
besides karma has kicked my *** since about 07 so it pretty much evens out besides im a changed man i try to keep people from doin that kind of !@#$ nowadays oh well provides comical stories and i can always use a laugh
*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Slim

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

vrarg9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now OP....as for you....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even tho I won't lie, a homeboy of mine had to go to the restroom but our "homeboy" we always picked on ran in first and locked the door. Well my boy that got locked out proceeded to piss in the others pickle juice bottle....buddies face when he took the first sip
sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

vrarg9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now OP....as for you....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even tho I won't lie, a homeboy of mine had to go to the restroom but our "homeboy" we always picked on ran in first and locked the door. Well my boy that got locked out proceeded to piss in the others pickle juice bottle....buddies face when he took the first sip
sick.gif

sick.gif

Boned some chick within 5 minutes of meeting her after we took some shots together. I was drunk but she was extremely smashed (pun intended).

After I got my nut she threw up all over the bathroom and I just left her for her friends to clean it up. Not to mention I boned her raw dog and nutted all over my friend's girls bed and didn't even clean it up.

Boned some chick within 5 minutes of meeting her after we took some shots together. I was drunk but she was extremely smashed (pun intended).

After I got my nut she threw up all over the bathroom and I just left her for her friends to clean it up. Not to mention I boned her raw dog and nutted all over my friend's girls bed and didn't even clean it up.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

lol,back in college me and my homeboy were driving around in downtown Buffalo and this lady came to up to our car asking for some money for cigarettes, lol we said whatever and asked her to give us a bj for $10 a piece...lol

we took her back to our house and she put on a condom on my thing and started working, I asked her to jizz in her mouth for $5 extra and she gladly did. Lol, but the problem is I only had $10. My homeboy left and didnt do his part

so now I have a grimy woman in my house threatning to kill me for the $5 extra and the fact my homeboy punked out.

I told her I have some Jamaican money like $200 Jamaican and told it it was worth about $50 US, just take it to the bank and cash it. She took the $200 jamaican and dipped ...lol. It was only worth roughtly $3.25 US

lol, od grimy

^ Good 'ol downtown Buffalo
laugh.gif
. What you did was foul tho.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

lol,back in college me and my homeboy were driving around in downtown Buffalo and this lady came to up to our car asking for some money for cigarettes, lol we said whatever and asked her to give us a bj for $10 a piece...lol

we took her back to our house and she put on a condom on my thing and started working, I asked her to jizz in her mouth for $5 extra and she gladly did. Lol, but the problem is I only had $10. My homeboy left and didnt do his part

so now I have a grimy woman in my house threatning to kill me for the $5 extra and the fact my homeboy punked out.

I told her I have some Jamaican money like $200 Jamaican and told it it was worth about $50 US, just take it to the bank and cash it. She took the $200 jamaican and dipped ...lol. It was only worth roughtly $3.25 US

lol, od grimy

^ Good 'ol downtown Buffalo
laugh.gif
. What you did was foul tho.

nothin too serious.

but me and my friends snuck into a church, went to the pantry and stole like frosting and cookies and S!!!

took it home, conscience caught up to us, we threw it over the fence and had like a spiritual type disscussion lol

first time gettin some dome, i busted in like 17 seconds (literally) in her mouth and wipe off wit her hair.

nothin too serious.

but me and my friends snuck into a church, went to the pantry and stole like frosting and cookies and S!!!

took it home, conscience caught up to us, we threw it over the fence and had like a spiritual type disscussion lol

first time gettin some dome, i busted in like 17 seconds (literally) in her mouth and wipe off wit her hair.

When I was 4 or 5 I was over at my sister's friend's house, probably for a family dinner. Her friend (a guy) was like 7 or 8 and bragging to my sister and me about this magnificent Lego castle he built. The thing was huge, one of those expensive ones with all types of extravagant towers, moats, and ##%%. It took him over a month to build by himself and he was super proud of it. Right after he got done talking I picked up a plastic baseball bat off the ground and beat the thing to pieces right in front of him. He was shocked for a second and then balled his eyes out while I laughed uncontrollably. My memory is a little hazy, but my sister tells me I couldn't stop laughing until my dad came in the room and started yelling at me. I may have been very young, but I knew what I was doing haha. I still find this very funny because our families have become really close friends over the years and he mentions it almost every time I see him. 

Other things off the top of my head: punching a few teeth out of some kid's mouth when I was 19 and laughing about it, doing burnouts in my mom's new Accord and +!%$@@* up the transmission when my parents were out of town in HS (very happy I got that one covered by the dealer), and +!%$@@* some girl on her living room who ODed on screaming, causing her daughter and ******ed brother to investigate.

When I was 4 or 5 I was over at my sister's friend's house, probably for a family dinner. Her friend (a guy) was like 7 or 8 and bragging to my sister and me about this magnificent Lego castle he built. The thing was huge, one of those expensive ones with all types of extravagant towers, moats, and ##%%. It took him over a month to build by himself and he was super proud of it. Right after he got done talking I picked up a plastic baseball bat off the ground and beat the thing to pieces right in front of him. He was shocked for a second and then balled his eyes out while I laughed uncontrollably. My memory is a little hazy, but my sister tells me I couldn't stop laughing until my dad came in the room and started yelling at me. I may have been very young, but I knew what I was doing haha. I still find this very funny because our families have become really close friends over the years and he mentions it almost every time I see him. 

Other things off the top of my head: punching a few teeth out of some kid's mouth when I was 19 and laughing about it, doing burnouts in my mom's new Accord and +!%$@@* up the transmission when my parents were out of town in HS (very happy I got that one covered by the dealer), and +!%$@@* some girl on her living room who ODed on screaming, causing her daughter and ******ed brother to investigate.

Back
Top Bottom