What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

- About 2years ago all of my friends were home from school from the break. My dudes parents were outta town so he had a party at his crib. The chick he was messin with at the time cousin was there and we go to rival schools. Me(Howard), her (hampton). Anywho we're choppin it up and after a few drinks later I smash upstairs in my boys rm. No rub...blasted on his bed & kept it movin
30t6p3b.gif

- Freshman year this jawn in math class is really feeling me so we meet one night in the engineering building. The dreams were 50% off that night and she's like "I only dome dudes that are my BF..." Me:"Oh really sounds like we have something to work towards
wink.gif
" I catch the dome...smash. Didn't text her the rest of the weekend. She hasn't spoken to me since
laugh.gif

- Last year was messing with this one joint heavily. Stayed at her crib during snowmaggedon. This joint filled it with pizza, simply raspberry lemonade, movies for days, good greenery, etc. Who knows how many times we smashed while I was there. All I had to do was take her out for V-Day. The day b4 V-Day she gets her hair done, buys a new dress, etc. The next day....I'm nowhere to be found
laugh.gif
. I chilled with this other chick I was really interested in. She left me so many voice mails yelling & cursing & stuff. Whatever she graduated and we're still cool
laugh.gif

- Last year I was hella cool this one chick. She was nice looking, virgin, dresses nice. My type of chick. We chilled from time to time talking bout random stuff & who we were messing with on some homey @%*%. Anywho, she starts to catch feelings and starts "liking me". I just blow it off because she just recently stopped messing with one of my bros. Spring semester when she was on line, she would sneak & talk to me when she got a chance so she wouldn't go crazy or something. Later that semester she crosses & we kick it more. One night at a house party both of us are trashed. We get back to our dorm and she's texting me saying she wants to come over. She comes thru and says she wants me to be the one. I dunno why.....but i smashed. Thought nothing of it...kept it movin. Afterwards she's like "lets hangout" "Lets go to the movies/museum" Im like "nah, im bouta go smoke with another girl" She says ima douche & spazzes for the rest of the semester...

...Summer rolls around and she's like "hey Im ready to be cool with u again." We were supposed to go to this tai restaurant but instead I got caught up taking jagerbombs
laugh.gif
Later that night we see her & her friends. Sorta like a mini-reunion. I see her give her a nice hug....spot this bangin chick her friend brought from out of town...start gaming her & she gets pissed again
30t6p3b.gif
We're cool now tho
laugh.gif

- About 2years ago all of my friends were home from school from the break. My dudes parents were outta town so he had a party at his crib. The chick he was messin with at the time cousin was there and we go to rival schools. Me(Howard), her (hampton). Anywho we're choppin it up and after a few drinks later I smash upstairs in my boys rm. No rub...blasted on his bed & kept it movin
30t6p3b.gif

- Freshman year this jawn in math class is really feeling me so we meet one night in the engineering building. The dreams were 50% off that night and she's like "I only dome dudes that are my BF..." Me:"Oh really sounds like we have something to work towards
wink.gif
" I catch the dome...smash. Didn't text her the rest of the weekend. She hasn't spoken to me since
laugh.gif

- Last year was messing with this one joint heavily. Stayed at her crib during snowmaggedon. This joint filled it with pizza, simply raspberry lemonade, movies for days, good greenery, etc. Who knows how many times we smashed while I was there. All I had to do was take her out for V-Day. The day b4 V-Day she gets her hair done, buys a new dress, etc. The next day....I'm nowhere to be found
laugh.gif
. I chilled with this other chick I was really interested in. She left me so many voice mails yelling & cursing & stuff. Whatever she graduated and we're still cool
laugh.gif

- Last year I was hella cool this one chick. She was nice looking, virgin, dresses nice. My type of chick. We chilled from time to time talking bout random stuff & who we were messing with on some homey @%*%. Anywho, she starts to catch feelings and starts "liking me". I just blow it off because she just recently stopped messing with one of my bros. Spring semester when she was on line, she would sneak & talk to me when she got a chance so she wouldn't go crazy or something. Later that semester she crosses & we kick it more. One night at a house party both of us are trashed. We get back to our dorm and she's texting me saying she wants to come over. She comes thru and says she wants me to be the one. I dunno why.....but i smashed. Thought nothing of it...kept it movin. Afterwards she's like "lets hangout" "Lets go to the movies/museum" Im like "nah, im bouta go smoke with another girl" She says ima douche & spazzes for the rest of the semester...

...Summer rolls around and she's like "hey Im ready to be cool with u again." We were supposed to go to this tai restaurant but instead I got caught up taking jagerbombs
laugh.gif
Later that night we see her & her friends. Sorta like a mini-reunion. I see her give her a nice hug....spot this bangin chick her friend brought from out of town...start gaming her & she gets pissed again
30t6p3b.gif
We're cool now tho
laugh.gif

How can some of you smash your boy's girl. Smh the opportunity pops up but never take it.

How can some of you smash your boy's girl. Smh the opportunity pops up but never take it.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

A couple of days later she starts txting me telling me she misses me, she's sorry for lying, and dude dumped her anyways.  She asked me to come over and I did. Then we start drinking. This time before we smashed I asked her if we could record it.  She said yeah but then we gotta erase it.  Yeahhh ok.  So I use my phone, make her say some wild stuff too.  It was all on my phone.  The next day she txt me like oh you better have erased that video.  I told her if she didn't get me NBA 2k the next day I was gonna show people.  She starts spazzing and said she wasn't gonna do it.  So I told her I would  make copies on DVD and put them around campus. She got the game for me but its was the PS3 version.  I sent her back to the store to get the 360 version.  And she had to get some beers now because she messed up on the game.  She did it and she thought everything was cool.
Not sure why but I laughed reading these parts 
laugh.gif
 Dude made the most of it

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

A couple of days later she starts txting me telling me she misses me, she's sorry for lying, and dude dumped her anyways.  She asked me to come over and I did. Then we start drinking. This time before we smashed I asked her if we could record it.  She said yeah but then we gotta erase it.  Yeahhh ok.  So I use my phone, make her say some wild stuff too.  It was all on my phone.  The next day she txt me like oh you better have erased that video.  I told her if she didn't get me NBA 2k the next day I was gonna show people.  She starts spazzing and said she wasn't gonna do it.  So I told her I would  make copies on DVD and put them around campus. She got the game for me but its was the PS3 version.  I sent her back to the store to get the 360 version.  And she had to get some beers now because she messed up on the game.  She did it and she thought everything was cool.
Not sure why but I laughed reading these parts 
laugh.gif
 Dude made the most of it

My ex-roommate (the dirty smelly !%#*! i posted about on NT a while go).. owes me 1/2 my renters check and electricity ($800) to this very day. That girl made my life a living hell.. so when i saw her car in my school's lot a few months ago, my anger took over and i keyed the **#! outta her mercedes.

I sometimes feel really bad, but daddy's girl (her) prob didn't even notice being the slob that she is..

Prob the "grimiest" i've gotten..

My ex-roommate (the dirty smelly !%#*! i posted about on NT a while go).. owes me 1/2 my renters check and electricity ($800) to this very day. That girl made my life a living hell.. so when i saw her car in my school's lot a few months ago, my anger took over and i keyed the **#! outta her mercedes.

I sometimes feel really bad, but daddy's girl (her) prob didn't even notice being the slob that she is..

Prob the "grimiest" i've gotten..

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I've urinated on my fair share of Hummers on campus. I don't feel bad ruining the things of rich people that flaunt it. Sorry.

I've urinated on my fair share of Hummers on campus. I don't feel bad ruining the things of rich people that flaunt it. Sorry.

Originally Posted by ABC

She more than flaunts it. Has rims and a bunch of extras on her car... all under dad's $. Their family is beyond frivolous.. doing anything to save a penny, yet the dad spoils her with anything so she'll stay happy and wont mix with the wrong kids (even though she does). I found out that she told her dad that her unemployed bum #@* 19 yr old bf (who was living with me for FREE), was on scholarship at UM and a business major. I 
roll.gif
when i found this out. That girl has her pop on a leash.

I would never do that to anyone just for fun.. like i said, she made my life a living hell. It made me even more sick how disrespectful she spoke to her parents and ungrateful she acted after all they do for her...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

She more than flaunts it. Has rims and a bunch of extras on her car... all under dad's $. Their family is beyond frivolous.. doing anything to save a penny, yet the dad spoils her with anything so she'll stay happy and wont mix with the wrong kids (even though she does). I found out that she told her dad that her unemployed bum #@* 19 yr old bf (who was living with me for FREE), was on scholarship at UM and a business major. I 
roll.gif
when i found this out. That girl has her pop on a leash.

I would never do that to anyone just for fun.. like i said, she made my life a living hell. It made me even more sick how disrespectful she spoke to her parents and ungrateful she acted after all they do for her...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kream09

stuck my **** in a peanut butter jar n put it back on the shelf at walmart

so how'd you get home with peanut butter all over your penis? that's just odd man. 

Originally Posted by kream09

stuck my **** in a peanut butter jar n put it back on the shelf at walmart

so how'd you get home with peanut butter all over your penis? that's just odd man. 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.

BAD CASE OF ROAD RAGE.........

Some guy is taking too long at a STOP sign

I went around his SLOW !@$

Dude gets next to me, and starts looking at me wanting to race or something.

So I speed up and cut him off, He starts riding my !@$ and putting the HIGH BEAMS on.

So I get back into the Lane I was in, and see a CAR DOUBLE PARKED!!!!!!!!!!

So I cut the GUY OFF AGAIN!!!!

THIS TIME HE GETS INTO THE NEXT LANE WHERE THE CAR WAS DOUBLE PARKED, and the next thing I heard were BREAKS, and a CRASH!!!!! I had the WHAAAAAAAAAA???? Face on, and I got the heck out of there.

I don't know if anyone was in the car that was double parked, but the next morning I got rear ended while waiting at a stop light!!! So that KHARMA came quick!!!!!!!

BAD CASE OF ROAD RAGE.........

Some guy is taking too long at a STOP sign

I went around his SLOW !@$

Dude gets next to me, and starts looking at me wanting to race or something.

So I speed up and cut him off, He starts riding my !@$ and putting the HIGH BEAMS on.

So I get back into the Lane I was in, and see a CAR DOUBLE PARKED!!!!!!!!!!

So I cut the GUY OFF AGAIN!!!!

THIS TIME HE GETS INTO THE NEXT LANE WHERE THE CAR WAS DOUBLE PARKED, and the next thing I heard were BREAKS, and a CRASH!!!!! I had the WHAAAAAAAAAA???? Face on, and I got the heck out of there.

I don't know if anyone was in the car that was double parked, but the next morning I got rear ended while waiting at a stop light!!! So that KHARMA came quick!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly
pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ my life and what it could have became.

my man........

i did them both RAW too....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly
pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ my life and what it could have became.

my man........

i did them both RAW too....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom