What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

My girl at the time did not feel like smashing at 3 am when I was drunk.
Started a fight.
Went to go sleep with back up chick
tired.gif

much more but thats all I can think of now

My girl at the time did not feel like smashing at 3 am when I was drunk.
Started a fight.
Went to go sleep with back up chick
tired.gif

much more but thats all I can think of now

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly
pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ my life and what it could have became.

my man........

i did them both RAW too....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you dudes is wild...no hat?  these aint random birds right? 

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my man........

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my man........

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dunno about stacks...........he a military man, them dudes stay with STDs (no shots at my man stacks)

me, yea i def knew these chicks.......

pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my man........

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dunno about stacks...........he a military man, them dudes stay with STDs (no shots at my man stacks)

me, yea i def knew these chicks.......

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do you yell from :30 to 6:01. 

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do you yell from :30 to 6:01. 

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my man........

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
one was my girlfriend, and the other was my ex girl from back in the day. They both found out about it on myspace too
laugh.gif
and tried to catch me up
laugh.gif
!!! played it off n kept coppin
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my man........

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
one was my girlfriend, and the other was my ex girl from back in the day. They both found out about it on myspace too
laugh.gif
and tried to catch me up
laugh.gif
!!! played it off n kept coppin
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

eek.gif
at goin at his girl too

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

eek.gif
at goin at his girl too

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do you yell from :30 to 6:01.�
^LOL! When I do spit, I usually spit with aggression. This started off as the draft but some bull happened so I just had the engineer mix this one down. But the entire song was suppose to get edited but it didn't happen that way...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do you yell from :30 to 6:01.�
^LOL! When I do spit, I usually spit with aggression. This started off as the draft but some bull happened so I just had the engineer mix this one down. But the entire song was suppose to get edited but it didn't happen that way...
ohwell.gif

This happened back in September. I was down in Atlanta visiting one of my best friends from NC who moved down there a few months prior. We were pregaming to go out at his apartment with a group that included me, my boy and his girlfriend, his roommate and his girlfriend, and her roommate. She's not the best looking girl in the world... probably a high 6/low 7.. but when you throw in 4 Loko and you're rocking the beer goggles she will do. So I start chatting with her trying to spit some game and whip some work, word to larry hoover.

Anyways, we go out in Buckhead to bar that's pretty packed. They had some jams pumping through the speakers and a handful of people were out on the dance floor. So I end up bringing that chick out there and start grinding and making out with her. It was one of those times where I felt like everyone was looking at how ridiculous we were getting... Just getting mugged from everywhere but I was wasted and didn't really give a damn. It was also the weekend of the UNC/LSU football game so I had some other friends in town who witnessed this and told me the next day about it while tailgating and dying laughing. Around 1 or 1:30 AM that night, I look at this chick and told her, "I will only go home with you, if you let me !$*+ you." I was wasted didn't really feel like playing any games. So I didn't really know what her reaction would be. She just nods her head and leads me outside to catch a cab. I was dumbfounded that that line had worked and I had a slew of NT emoticons running through my head.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

As we get into this minivan cab to go back to her place we sit in the very back row, leaving an open row between us and the cabbie. We continue to get frisky with each other and then I had her start giving me brains right there in the cab. So based. Once we get back to her apartment complex I pay the cab driver and keep it moving. We stumble back to her apartment. On the way back there, she starts throwing up in the bushes. Had me looking like Chris Tucker from Friday, "Daaaaaaaaamn".
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. That definitely kills the mood. So I follow her up to what I presumed to be her apartment unit. We go up to the door and she putting in all of the different keys on her key ring, but none of them things worked. We were locked outside! I was sitting there thinking you have got to be kidding me as if Shaq had hit a game winning 3 pointer or something. I wait around while this is happening for like 10 mins until I get to the point where I just say !$*+ it. I was not trying to sleep outside with this chick at a place that I've never been to before, so I told her I was going to go find a security guard to help us unlock the door.... Sike %$%@!!

I walked back down the steps, called a cab company, and had them pick me up at the nearest intersection. The chick ended up sleeping in front of the door that she couldn't get unlocked until she called her roommate (my boys roommates girlfriend) crying the next day. It turns out that we were actually one floor below the apartment they live in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt pretty grimey after doing that, but now I can just look back and laugh. To think that she will be someones wife and mother is hilarious.

This happened back in September. I was down in Atlanta visiting one of my best friends from NC who moved down there a few months prior. We were pregaming to go out at his apartment with a group that included me, my boy and his girlfriend, his roommate and his girlfriend, and her roommate. She's not the best looking girl in the world... probably a high 6/low 7.. but when you throw in 4 Loko and you're rocking the beer goggles she will do. So I start chatting with her trying to spit some game and whip some work, word to larry hoover.

Anyways, we go out in Buckhead to bar that's pretty packed. They had some jams pumping through the speakers and a handful of people were out on the dance floor. So I end up bringing that chick out there and start grinding and making out with her. It was one of those times where I felt like everyone was looking at how ridiculous we were getting... Just getting mugged from everywhere but I was wasted and didn't really give a damn. It was also the weekend of the UNC/LSU football game so I had some other friends in town who witnessed this and told me the next day about it while tailgating and dying laughing. Around 1 or 1:30 AM that night, I look at this chick and told her, "I will only go home with you, if you let me !$*+ you." I was wasted didn't really feel like playing any games. So I didn't really know what her reaction would be. She just nods her head and leads me outside to catch a cab. I was dumbfounded that that line had worked and I had a slew of NT emoticons running through my head.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

As we get into this minivan cab to go back to her place we sit in the very back row, leaving an open row between us and the cabbie. We continue to get frisky with each other and then I had her start giving me brains right there in the cab. So based. Once we get back to her apartment complex I pay the cab driver and keep it moving. We stumble back to her apartment. On the way back there, she starts throwing up in the bushes. Had me looking like Chris Tucker from Friday, "Daaaaaaaaamn".
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. That definitely kills the mood. So I follow her up to what I presumed to be her apartment unit. We go up to the door and she putting in all of the different keys on her key ring, but none of them things worked. We were locked outside! I was sitting there thinking you have got to be kidding me as if Shaq had hit a game winning 3 pointer or something. I wait around while this is happening for like 10 mins until I get to the point where I just say !$*+ it. I was not trying to sleep outside with this chick at a place that I've never been to before, so I told her I was going to go find a security guard to help us unlock the door.... Sike %$%@!!

I walked back down the steps, called a cab company, and had them pick me up at the nearest intersection. The chick ended up sleeping in front of the door that she couldn't get unlocked until she called her roommate (my boys roommates girlfriend) crying the next day. It turns out that we were actually one floor below the apartment they live in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt pretty grimey after doing that, but now I can just look back and laugh. To think that she will be someones wife and mother is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom