What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn, Ive never really done anything to grimey.

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif
It's boys like you that make me feel there are no good guys in the world....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by G14

smashed a married a cuban milf ... ahh goodtimes

Even gave me a Bj with toothpaste on it
eek.gif

laugh.gif
can you explain how that works and why it was
eek.gif
?? ....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Second no one was doin it to be gay.

Since when is smacking men in the face and nutting on whole grain NOT gay?

Hank Hill: "That boy just ain't right."

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Second no one was doin it to be gay.

Since when is smacking men in the face and nutting on whole grain NOT gay?

Hank Hill: "That boy just ain't right."

Wow I've heard it all ....but trying to cover up my neighbors cat's death is definitely on my top 10 most grimiest things I've done.
30t6p3b.gif

Wow I've heard it all ....but trying to cover up my neighbors cat's death is definitely on my top 10 most grimiest things I've done.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by G14

eek.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
?? ....
sick.gif

Find out for yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by G14

eek.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
?? ....
sick.gif

Find out for yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

4) Summer 09, my ex that I was with for 3 years and I started foofing again out of nowhere. She neglected to tell me that she was married now, and the only reason I found out was her phone was blowing up while she was at my place and I was like "Who's blowing you up at 4am?" and tells me while she's reading a text "My husband and he's on his way, he has the verizon tracker on my phone." I bug out for a second but still finish, he shows up outside my building and she leaves... all disheveled and smelling like sex. He starts crying in my parking lot and I walk out on my balcony, light up a cigarette and wave at him. Never saw either one again until...

... New Year's night. I'm at Steak & Shake getting food after UFC at my boy's house and as soon as I walk in I get a vibe. I look over, and she's staring in shock and he's staring at the floor like he dropped change or something. I smile at them and she runs into the bathroom crying and the lady at the counter goes "I wonder what's wrong with her" and I said "He probably beats her". I get my food, but before I walk out say "Hey." He looks up and I point to the bathroom and do the "call me" thing with my hand. Dude just sits there with no backbone at all, just stares at the ground.
I thought # 1 and 3 were grimey but damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets put this in to perspective. You smashing your married ex, husband comes to pick broad up, she smells like sex, he cries, you wave goodbye on your balcony, see them at New Years where she runs away in tears and when someone wonders what's wrong you say her husband probably beats her.

cremation-urn-2.jpg
Whats the lamp mean?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

4) Summer 09, my ex that I was with for 3 years and I started foofing again out of nowhere. She neglected to tell me that she was married now, and the only reason I found out was her phone was blowing up while she was at my place and I was like "Who's blowing you up at 4am?" and tells me while she's reading a text "My husband and he's on his way, he has the verizon tracker on my phone." I bug out for a second but still finish, he shows up outside my building and she leaves... all disheveled and smelling like sex. He starts crying in my parking lot and I walk out on my balcony, light up a cigarette and wave at him. Never saw either one again until...

... New Year's night. I'm at Steak & Shake getting food after UFC at my boy's house and as soon as I walk in I get a vibe. I look over, and she's staring in shock and he's staring at the floor like he dropped change or something. I smile at them and she runs into the bathroom crying and the lady at the counter goes "I wonder what's wrong with her" and I said "He probably beats her". I get my food, but before I walk out say "Hey." He looks up and I point to the bathroom and do the "call me" thing with my hand. Dude just sits there with no backbone at all, just stares at the ground.
I thought # 1 and 3 were grimey but damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets put this in to perspective. You smashing your married ex, husband comes to pick broad up, she smells like sex, he cries, you wave goodbye on your balcony, see them at New Years where she runs away in tears and when someone wonders what's wrong you say her husband probably beats her.

cremation-urn-2.jpg
Whats the lamp mean?

Fam blew his load on some whole wheat.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Well what was more satisfying? Cumming or seeing ya boy smacked with your semen?

Fam blew his load on some whole wheat.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Well what was more satisfying? Cumming or seeing ya boy smacked with your semen?

Back
Top Bottom