What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only one time comes to mind right now.

Freshman year of college, in a 4 room apartment, me and my dude from high school had a room each and these other two kids had the other two.

long story short, one of the kids comes home wasted on like a tuesday,  mind you me and dude have class at like 7:30 am, he ends up throwing up in a sink right next to our sink and just leaves it there  and goes to sleep 
sick.gif
.  6ish am comes along and both me and my dude see the mess he made, went to his door bang the door down and made him clean up everything while we are both watching him.  Dude was scared out of his mind and didnt put up a fight 
laugh.gif
.  After that we would always punk him to doing stuff.

(ex. Dude would bring his girl over and if we could hear anything we would bang on the door and tell him to shut up and they would listen 
roll.gif
)

He ended up transferring after one semester to a different college

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only one time comes to mind right now.

Freshman year of college, in a 4 room apartment, me and my dude from high school had a room each and these other two kids had the other two.

long story short, one of the kids comes home wasted on like a tuesday,  mind you me and dude have class at like 7:30 am, he ends up throwing up in a sink right next to our sink and just leaves it there  and goes to sleep 
sick.gif
.  6ish am comes along and both me and my dude see the mess he made, went to his door bang the door down and made him clean up everything while we are both watching him.  Dude was scared out of his mind and didnt put up a fight 
laugh.gif
.  After that we would always punk him to doing stuff.

(ex. Dude would bring his girl over and if we could hear anything we would bang on the door and tell him to shut up and they would listen 
roll.gif
)

He ended up transferring after one semester to a different college

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

I once peed on my friends head while he was pooping in the bushes...

MAN WHAT THE HELL!???
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your face in the last pic.

30t6p3b.gif
you gotta be trolling on this one though,u just gotta be. If not
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
,you @+%$!* up man.I would have beat the !%*! out of you if I was your boy. Ain't just gonna let someone piss on me and get away with it.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

MAN WHAT THE HELL!???
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your face in the last pic.

30t6p3b.gif
you gotta be trolling on this one though,u just gotta be. If not
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
,you @+%$!* up man.I would have beat the !%*! out of you if I was your boy. Ain't just gonna let someone piss on me and get away with it.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Come on fam cut me some slack
laugh.gif
I mean this is a "GRIMIEST thing you've ever done" thread.

Not like I made my own personal thread braggin about hittin my man's up wit some skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Come on fam cut me some slack
laugh.gif
I mean this is a "GRIMIEST thing you've ever done" thread.

Not like I made my own personal thread braggin about hittin my man's up wit some skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The audacity to actually go threw with this, then to say some comedy comment would've had me heated....I would've threw you face first in my sh** no doubt, then nvr speak to you again.

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The audacity to actually go threw with this, then to say some comedy comment would've had me heated....I would've threw you face first in my sh** no doubt, then nvr speak to you again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you're not an artist for a cartoon show, you're wasting your talent. you got all the facial expressions on lock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you're not an artist for a cartoon show, you're wasting your talent. you got all the facial expressions on lock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So ya'll gan get on me for saying MY MANS (wasn't even me) smacked homeboy up with the skeet wheat but, let homeboy who just str8 up violated his boy by pissin on his dome slide????

So ya'll gan get on me for saying MY MANS (wasn't even me) smacked homeboy up with the skeet wheat but, let homeboy who just str8 up violated his boy by pissin on his dome slide????

One of the many grimey things that stick out:

Back when I was younger around 10-12 my cousin use to sleep over during the summer and other school breaks since he was an only child and I had sisters being the only boy in the house. We had great times, tons of laughs. He would usually sleep next to my bed on a futon. One joke I came up with from some movie or show was pretending to get caught pissing on his pillows/sheets/futon when he left the room. So he'd leave to shower or go eat and when I hear him coming back upstairs to the room I'd have my back turned as if I was peeing where he slept
roll.gif
The expression on his face was priceless and that's exactly why I did it. Plus I would never deny it
laugh.gif
So he'd go to sleep thinking he sleeping in piss. Years later when we're teenagers he tells he believed me so he got me back by actually releasing some droplets of piss on my pillow. I was composed on the outside but was furious on the inside. Vowed to get him back and I wouldn't tell him. So one time at a family gathering at his house I went to his room and pissed a good amount in his cup that had lemonade in it. He didn't taste it at all.

One of the many grimey things that stick out:

Back when I was younger around 10-12 my cousin use to sleep over during the summer and other school breaks since he was an only child and I had sisters being the only boy in the house. We had great times, tons of laughs. He would usually sleep next to my bed on a futon. One joke I came up with from some movie or show was pretending to get caught pissing on his pillows/sheets/futon when he left the room. So he'd leave to shower or go eat and when I hear him coming back upstairs to the room I'd have my back turned as if I was peeing where he slept
roll.gif
The expression on his face was priceless and that's exactly why I did it. Plus I would never deny it
laugh.gif
So he'd go to sleep thinking he sleeping in piss. Years later when we're teenagers he tells he believed me so he got me back by actually releasing some droplets of piss on my pillow. I was composed on the outside but was furious on the inside. Vowed to get him back and I wouldn't tell him. So one time at a family gathering at his house I went to his room and pissed a good amount in his cup that had lemonade in it. He didn't taste it at all.

Back
Top Bottom