What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

Dude said skeet wheat
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And please tell me that picture isn't something you actually did

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This thread got me dying all day. Skeet wheat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

HITMOLICKS wrote:
MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:
HITMOLICKS wrote:
HITMOLICKS wrote:
HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.

bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Come on fam cut me some slack
laugh.gif
I mean this is a "GRIMIEST thing you've ever done" thread.

Not like I made my own personal thread braggin about hittin my man's up wit some
 skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

*DEAD*

HITMOLICKS wrote:
HITMOLICKS wrote:
HITMOLICKS wrote:
HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.

bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Come on fam cut me some slack
laugh.gif
I mean this is a "GRIMIEST thing you've ever done" thread.

Not like I made my own personal thread braggin about hittin my man's up wit some
 skeet wheat.
laugh.gif

*DEAD*

Man wassup with all this peeing on people and peeing in people cups and @$%%...that's how ya'll
"play around"!?
laugh.gif

Man wassup with all this peeing on people and peeing in people cups and @$%%...that's how ya'll
"play around"!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

"play around"!?
laugh.gif

Exactly what in the name of Johnny Knoxville is going on here.  Who really does this type stuff? I must be cut from a different cloth.

"play around"!?
laugh.gif

Exactly what in the name of Johnny Knoxville is going on here.  Who really does this type stuff? I must be cut from a different cloth.

skeet wheat
bana wanting to try the crest whitening
what has NT come too
ya'll grimey but you gotta hold your weight in society
ima post some stuff later

skeet wheat
bana wanting to try the crest whitening
what has NT come too
ya'll grimey but you gotta hold your weight in society
ima post some stuff later

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

"play around"!?
laugh.gif
It was a joke as a kid until ++@+ got real when I was older
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

"play around"!?
laugh.gif
It was a joke as a kid until ++@+ got real when I was older
laugh.gif

I had about 4 stories typed out and wasn't signed in. SMH

Long story short. I smashed my dudes girl behind his back, literally
He was in the kitchen playing spades and smoking with his chair against
the wall. On the other side was the bedroom with the bed against the same
wall. Nobody missed us because we don't smoke. Then I gave them a ride home, dropped
him off first, and got down again

wall. Nobody missed us because we don't smoke. Then I gave them a ride home, dropped

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Cold blooded
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Cold blooded
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow I slept on this thread. 
laugh.gif

- As a baseball umpire, I did games with this dumb kid that went to the same school but never was friends with, although he thought we were straight. By rule, we were supposed to get paid 50/50 but since I was the plate umpire I told him I had to be paid more and said that the split was 75/25. He got paid about $10 a game whereas I made $30 a game. Dude never questioned it. During league championships, umpires were paid 1.5x more + bonus, so I usually sided with whoever was the best team and gave them the calls in order to finish the game early. Made $60-70 a game
laugh.gif
. Coaches were always mad but this one guy especially hated me so much because I always shafted his team that he tried to get me fired as an ump twice. The league chief umpire never watched any of the games but sided with me because my dad knew him from when my dad was an assistant coach on my baseball team and when he would umpire my games.

- When I used to work at Taco Bell, we would take a few tortillas that were warmed up and use them as insulation during the winter when we had smoke breaks outside. We still used them too.
laugh.gif

Wow I slept on this thread. 
laugh.gif

- As a baseball umpire, I did games with this dumb kid that went to the same school but never was friends with, although he thought we were straight. By rule, we were supposed to get paid 50/50 but since I was the plate umpire I told him I had to be paid more and said that the split was 75/25. He got paid about $10 a game whereas I made $30 a game. Dude never questioned it. During league championships, umpires were paid 1.5x more + bonus, so I usually sided with whoever was the best team and gave them the calls in order to finish the game early. Made $60-70 a game
laugh.gif
. Coaches were always mad but this one guy especially hated me so much because I always shafted his team that he tried to get me fired as an ump twice. The league chief umpire never watched any of the games but sided with me because my dad knew him from when my dad was an assistant coach on my baseball team and when he would umpire my games.

- When I used to work at Taco Bell, we would take a few tortillas that were warmed up and use them as insulation during the winter when we had smoke breaks outside. We still used them too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom