What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

this thread is about the grimiest thing you've ever done.

it's not about judging people for the grimiest things they've ever done.

some of ya'll need to get off ya'll high horse.

One of the more grimy things i did was when I was a soph in high school.

One of my friends asked me and my other guy to come over, but when we got to his crib he was gone.

We were mad, b/c we had walked a good deal to get there, so we broke into his house, took all his sneakers (like 30 pairs of jordans, maxes, foamposites, etc.), and put them in random spots around his house, like kitchen cabinets and underneath bathroom sinks, behind washing machines, hid some in his parents' room underneath between mattresses, you get the point.

Later I'm at my house sippin my Capri Sun not even thinking about it. Son comes to my house straight up distressed talkin bout someone robbed him, he's about to fill out a police report and wanted to know if i heard anything. I look him dead in the eye and tell him with the straightest of faces that I got know idea about this and it's crazy that someone would do that. I asked him what they took and let him tell me the story. Inside i felt half bad but since I knew the shoes weren't stolen I knew he would be aight.

The next day, he comes to my house heated. He says he heard it was me and my man, b/c his YG across the street was watching us and snitched. I say nah, I heard it was my accomplice but it musta been another black dude (he's asian so it was easy to spot him). I get invited to join the posse that will ride out on son, but I decline with some excuse about my mom wanting us to eat together that night. I then convince mom dukes to take us out to Ole' Country Buffet so I got an alibi and some people from school could back my story up. You know you always used to run into kids you knew at OCB.

Next day, i get the story from my other mans about how they ran up on Asian son. They didn't beat him up b/c he admitted to it, but he also tried to rat me out. Since I lied in the first place, it just looked like he was down to take anyone down with him and son didn't wanna get beat up for lying even if it was the truth, so he threw another name out: some kid who had just moved out here from Las Vegas. Son had no stock in our neighborhood whatsoever, so later on i get a ring on my doorbell. My mans who we did this to is sizing me up to see if I was in on it, but I keep my cool and pass his lil' tests, and he tells me he's about to walk down the block and slump the Vegas kid for breakin into his house. I said that's cool but i gotta stay with my sisters right now. He walks down the block, proceeds to beat the dog piss out of the kid from Vegas for no real reason, and I start feeling bad because this kid had no idea what was about to happen to him. I go outside, see the aftermath and the crowd and such, and decide that I don't wanna get my *## whooped so I'm not about to admit to anything. I get my mans to calm down, and tell him that its over there's nothing else he can do. He then tells me that he started finding shoes around his house, so he doesn't think it was a robbery but a prank, but he was so angry about the situation he had to let off some steam.

A couple years later, it's the end of Senior Year. All of us are still friends, and I finally admit I was the other guy who broke into his house. He was blown, but not mad, because he found all his shoes after a while, but was hurt that I would break into his house and lie about it and let another kid get beat up over it. I told him that he was heavy handed and that nowadays i would have whooped his *## if he came at me like he came at the Vegas kid (who had moved away again by then, lol). We laugh about it, and that's that.

Now it's about 5 years after HS ended, me and the dude whose house we broke into are best friends due to everyone else falling off (prison, babies, military, turning gay, etc.). We're like the only dudes left who just like to chill and smoke weed and watch sports and try to do good in life without having to do illegal stuff or get girls pregnant or become an aspiring rapper/producer. Asian dude complete switched up his steez from being your regular geeky Asian kid to being some Thug aspiring Rapper/Producer in South Florida. Last time i talked to him he was bragging about smoking dippers (DMV thing, cigs dipped in embalming fluid), and dabbling in Angel Dust, and robbing people. Son had better grades than everyone in HS, so it's mad sad.

Moral of the story: If you're caught in a lie, deny deny deny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We have a winner!

I think the grimiest thing I've ever done was in sophomore year of high school

I'd gone to school and hung out with mostly white children for my entire life before sixth grade, and although I played ball I had never really gotten into shoes or even "black" clothing by then. So when I got to sixth grade and all of the elementary schools mixed together, there was an influx of black students that I wasn't used to. I became good friends with all of the black kids, but this one 7th grade kid was a straight $%&hole; made fun of me because I dressed like a white kid, made fun of me because I didn't know slang like everyone else, made fun of me for a bunch of stuff.

Come sophomore year of high school, I'm properly adjusted, I have a pretty good idea of who I am and girls are taking notice. Meanwhile this dude has already repeated a grade and is in credit recovery courses so he can graduate on time
laugh.gif
I sit next to his girl in journalism class, and she's this tall, Mexican girl with a kinda big, squat nose, but a ridiculously huge posterior. We talk, I find out she's his girl, and then I realize what I'm gonna do. We go into the back room with the computers in class one day, and she gives me a HJ and my fingers get to work. We do this a couple more times, once when we were in the computer lab with the entire class and we have to slide our chairs really far under the desk.

Meanwhile, someone told dude that they think something is up between us, so he starts yellin at me in the hallways... like I really cared
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, we ended up stopping after a little while because it got boring, and I didn't have a driver's license so we couldn't really do more... Dude ended up not even graduating with MY class, and she broke up with him a while before that. I still see her around sometimes, but haven't said anything to her at all.

this thread is about the grimiest thing you've ever done.

it's not about judging people for the grimiest things they've ever done.

some of ya'll need to get off ya'll high horse.

One of the more grimy things i did was when I was a soph in high school.

One of my friends asked me and my other guy to come over, but when we got to his crib he was gone.

We were mad, b/c we had walked a good deal to get there, so we broke into his house, took all his sneakers (like 30 pairs of jordans, maxes, foamposites, etc.), and put them in random spots around his house, like kitchen cabinets and underneath bathroom sinks, behind washing machines, hid some in his parents' room underneath between mattresses, you get the point.

Later I'm at my house sippin my Capri Sun not even thinking about it. Son comes to my house straight up distressed talkin bout someone robbed him, he's about to fill out a police report and wanted to know if i heard anything. I look him dead in the eye and tell him with the straightest of faces that I got know idea about this and it's crazy that someone would do that. I asked him what they took and let him tell me the story. Inside i felt half bad but since I knew the shoes weren't stolen I knew he would be aight.

The next day, he comes to my house heated. He says he heard it was me and my man, b/c his YG across the street was watching us and snitched. I say nah, I heard it was my accomplice but it musta been another black dude (he's asian so it was easy to spot him). I get invited to join the posse that will ride out on son, but I decline with some excuse about my mom wanting us to eat together that night. I then convince mom dukes to take us out to Ole' Country Buffet so I got an alibi and some people from school could back my story up. You know you always used to run into kids you knew at OCB.

Next day, i get the story from my other mans about how they ran up on Asian son. They didn't beat him up b/c he admitted to it, but he also tried to rat me out. Since I lied in the first place, it just looked like he was down to take anyone down with him and son didn't wanna get beat up for lying even if it was the truth, so he threw another name out: some kid who had just moved out here from Las Vegas. Son had no stock in our neighborhood whatsoever, so later on i get a ring on my doorbell. My mans who we did this to is sizing me up to see if I was in on it, but I keep my cool and pass his lil' tests, and he tells me he's about to walk down the block and slump the Vegas kid for breakin into his house. I said that's cool but i gotta stay with my sisters right now. He walks down the block, proceeds to beat the dog piss out of the kid from Vegas for no real reason, and I start feeling bad because this kid had no idea what was about to happen to him. I go outside, see the aftermath and the crowd and such, and decide that I don't wanna get my *## whooped so I'm not about to admit to anything. I get my mans to calm down, and tell him that its over there's nothing else he can do. He then tells me that he started finding shoes around his house, so he doesn't think it was a robbery but a prank, but he was so angry about the situation he had to let off some steam.

A couple years later, it's the end of Senior Year. All of us are still friends, and I finally admit I was the other guy who broke into his house. He was blown, but not mad, because he found all his shoes after a while, but was hurt that I would break into his house and lie about it and let another kid get beat up over it. I told him that he was heavy handed and that nowadays i would have whooped his *## if he came at me like he came at the Vegas kid (who had moved away again by then, lol). We laugh about it, and that's that.

Now it's about 5 years after HS ended, me and the dude whose house we broke into are best friends due to everyone else falling off (prison, babies, military, turning gay, etc.). We're like the only dudes left who just like to chill and smoke weed and watch sports and try to do good in life without having to do illegal stuff or get girls pregnant or become an aspiring rapper/producer. Asian dude complete switched up his steez from being your regular geeky Asian kid to being some Thug aspiring Rapper/Producer in South Florida. Last time i talked to him he was bragging about smoking dippers (DMV thing, cigs dipped in embalming fluid), and dabbling in Angel Dust, and robbing people. Son had better grades than everyone in HS, so it's mad sad.

Moral of the story: If you're caught in a lie, deny deny deny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We have a winner!

I think the grimiest thing I've ever done was in sophomore year of high school

I'd gone to school and hung out with mostly white children for my entire life before sixth grade, and although I played ball I had never really gotten into shoes or even "black" clothing by then. So when I got to sixth grade and all of the elementary schools mixed together, there was an influx of black students that I wasn't used to. I became good friends with all of the black kids, but this one 7th grade kid was a straight $%&hole; made fun of me because I dressed like a white kid, made fun of me because I didn't know slang like everyone else, made fun of me for a bunch of stuff.

Come sophomore year of high school, I'm properly adjusted, I have a pretty good idea of who I am and girls are taking notice. Meanwhile this dude has already repeated a grade and is in credit recovery courses so he can graduate on time
laugh.gif
I sit next to his girl in journalism class, and she's this tall, Mexican girl with a kinda big, squat nose, but a ridiculously huge posterior. We talk, I find out she's his girl, and then I realize what I'm gonna do. We go into the back room with the computers in class one day, and she gives me a HJ and my fingers get to work. We do this a couple more times, once when we were in the computer lab with the entire class and we have to slide our chairs really far under the desk.

Meanwhile, someone told dude that they think something is up between us, so he starts yellin at me in the hallways... like I really cared
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, we ended up stopping after a little while because it got boring, and I didn't have a driver's license so we couldn't really do more... Dude ended up not even graduating with MY class, and she broke up with him a while before that. I still see her around sometimes, but haven't said anything to her at all.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

another one

I racked up over $2000 in parking tickets whenever I would drive down home to NYC from school. I came down shortly before Christmas for a job interview, went to sleep in my house then came back downstairs to move my car...then BLAM!! it was gone
frown.gif

I thought it was stolen at first so, I called the police then they was like, "you car wasnt stolen you fool, it was towed because of parking tickets". Mind you this is my brand new civic and I was heartbroken.

So after the interview i took the bus back to buffalo and I was pondering how the hell am i going to get $3,000 for the tickets and the impoud fees. So after a month, I scrapped up $2,000 from friends and family but then I was still short by $1,500.

So my mother had an old checking account that was inactive. I wrote myself a check for $1,500 and went to HSBC, deposit it as cash (since I had over $1,500 in there already) ran over the marshalls office, swiped my debit card, got my card and drove straight up to buffalo.

While driving up HSBC called me and was like "yo, did u put in a bad check for $1.5k!?!?!?!" , lol, I was scared cause some private investigator told me that was gonna be prosecuted and a whole bunch of legal issues would ensure.

That was 4 years ago, it never appeared on my credi report, I can still use othe checking accounts and up to 2 months ago I called HSBC and asked about my name and they said I never existed in the checking account system
smile.gif

its like it never happened
pimp.gif

prolly not that grimey...but when i was in highschool, one of my dudes had a girlfriend that he was in love wit & it was like his 1st love. well long story short i smashed her almost everyday for like a semester & a half. she started tellin people at school that we was *%!%@% but i denied everything. her & my homeboy eventually broke up, but i feel bad cause dude is one of my closest friends & i still never told him the truth about the situation

not the best year of my life.. but anyways

was on the way to a club, got cut off by this redneck big ol lifted bronco, dude was honking going ham on me for some reason.. i was heated ( alot of %*#! on my mind). so at the stop light, i parked my car, got out, ran up to his car. stuck him, he went to sleep, and his girl was crying hysterically. got back in my truck n went about my business. .. just something i look back upon, and think im a scum bag for it. that was about 5 years ago.

now grimey grimeyyyyy

had these two chicks in my car, volleyball girls. my boy was driving while i was in my third row smashing, and my other boy was in my second row smashing. we switch smash , then drop them off at this grad party they were heading too. one chick forgets her purse, use her card for gas, take cash, and go to the beach to meet up with these other chicks. they called all night and next day, just proceed to say what? i was wasted . no idea what u r talking about. everytime i see the girl out on the strip, shes always like " thats the guy i f***ed in his car and stole my purse" ahaha. she said it the other night when i was with my chick, she stone faced me. ahaha

!@#$ it.
This is one of my stories.
About 4 years ago my cousin and I was chillin at my pad when my cousin gets a call from some guy we know but rarely chilled with (we used to beat him up in high school) but he knew we did dirt and kept our mouths closed about it. He told us he was tryna break into some guys house and steal his OCs and sell them for about 40$ each so we decided to do so because this could be a big score. So its about 4 in the afternoon and he comes and picks us up with his !@#$% in the car. Im steamin not hot though because !@#$ aint supposed to be in the picture when im doin work they too emotional and get spooked easily (based on my experiences). So anyways we get to the pad and theres kids and !@#$ at the house so we wait til they leave and then we make our move. So we're in the house goin through all the rooms and !@#$ looking for anything. Well ol boys grandpa was in the house sleepin so im like if he dont wake up we straight. I got some jewelry and my cousin takin the laptop and as we pullin the cords fo the gamecube a lamp falls and the old man wakes up so me and my cousin jet to the car leavin ol boy in the house. I go back and knock on the door and the old man answers the door and i play it off like o i heard a noise is everything alright. he says someone broke into my house so i tell him ill call the police. i dont and we leave with no oxy but we came up pretty good so we get back to my other boy house to see what we got dude with the plan got nothing because it was a dry run and nothing came of it because what we got was extracurricular and was a sidenote. he gets mad so we beat his *** and leave him burnt because the guy whose hoouse we broke into knew it was him and beat his *** later too. so we burnt that old man, the guy who lived at the house, and the guy with the plan. came up on like 1500$ in total. HAHAHA suckas.

not the best year of my life.. but anyways

was on the way to a club, got cut off by this redneck big ol lifted bronco, dude was honking going ham on me for some reason.. i was heated ( alot of %*#! on my mind). so at the stop light, i parked my car, got out, ran up to his car. stuck him, he went to sleep, and his girl was crying hysterically. got back in my truck n went about my business. .. just something i look back upon, and think im a scum bag for it. that was about 5 years ago.

now grimey grimeyyyyy

had these two chicks in my car, volleyball girls. my boy was driving while i was in my third row smashing, and my other boy was in my second row smashing. we switch smash , then drop them off at this grad party they were heading too. one chick forgets her purse, use her card for gas, take cash, and go to the beach to meet up with these other chicks. they called all night and next day, just proceed to say what? i was wasted . no idea what u r talking about. everytime i see the girl out on the strip, shes always like " thats the guy i f***ed in his car and stole my purse" ahaha. she said it the other night when i was with my chick, she stone faced me. ahaha

!@#$ it.
This is one of my stories.
About 4 years ago my cousin and I was chillin at my pad when my cousin gets a call from some guy we know but rarely chilled with (we used to beat him up in high school) but he knew we did dirt and kept our mouths closed about it. He told us he was tryna break into some guys house and steal his OCs and sell them for about 40$ each so we decided to do so because this could be a big score. So its about 4 in the afternoon and he comes and picks us up with his !@#$% in the car. Im steamin not hot though because !@#$ aint supposed to be in the picture when im doin work they too emotional and get spooked easily (based on my experiences). So anyways we get to the pad and theres kids and !@#$ at the house so we wait til they leave and then we make our move. So we're in the house goin through all the rooms and !@#$ looking for anything. Well ol boys grandpa was in the house sleepin so im like if he dont wake up we straight. I got some jewelry and my cousin takin the laptop and as we pullin the cords fo the gamecube a lamp falls and the old man wakes up so me and my cousin jet to the car leavin ol boy in the house. I go back and knock on the door and the old man answers the door and i play it off like o i heard a noise is everything alright. he says someone broke into my house so i tell him ill call the police. i dont and we leave with no oxy but we came up pretty good so we get back to my other boy house to see what we got dude with the plan got nothing because it was a dry run and nothing came of it because what we got was extracurricular and was a sidenote. he gets mad so we beat his *** and leave him burnt because the guy whose hoouse we broke into knew it was him and beat his *** later too. so we burnt that old man, the guy who lived at the house, and the guy with the plan. came up on like 1500$ in total. HAHAHA suckas.

prolly not that grimey...but when i was in highschool, one of my dudes had a girlfriend that he was in love wit & it was like his 1st love. well long story short i smashed her almost everyday for like a semester & a half. she started tellin people at school that we was *%!%@% but i denied everything. her & my homeboy eventually broke up, but i feel bad cause dude is one of my closest friends & i still never told him the truth about the situation

-I spray painted the rims of some mercedes this broad owned around my block.
-I also spray painted *+@ on this white vans side real big.
-There was this fat kid 2 streets over who always talked mad #%#% so we would bang on his houses garage door to make noise and piss them off every weekend. On one of those weekends his car wasn't locked so I pissed all over the drivers seat.
-When I was like in 7th grade some kid 4 years younger than me got into it. (I don't remember why) He proceeded to spit in my face so I beat the living crap out of him.
-When I was in Air Force basic training I accidentally broke my MTI's scissors and didn't fess up to it. She had the house mouse (trainee who took care of her office) buy her new scissors.

I know there is more I can think of.

-I spray painted the rims of some mercedes this broad owned around my block.
-I also spray painted *+@ on this white vans side real big.
-There was this fat kid 2 streets over who always talked mad #%#% so we would bang on his houses garage door to make noise and piss them off every weekend. On one of those weekends his car wasn't locked so I pissed all over the drivers seat.
-When I was like in 7th grade some kid 4 years younger than me got into it. (I don't remember why) He proceeded to spit in my face so I beat the living crap out of him.
-When I was in Air Force basic training I accidentally broke my MTI's scissors and didn't fess up to it. She had the house mouse (trainee who took care of her office) buy her new scissors.

I know there is more I can think of.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i got fronted a qp & only paid the plug $20
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what kind of marshmallow cats are you dealing with?

I know cats that had to skip town over that kind of stuff, and i am in no way a street dude.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know cats that had to skip town over that kind of stuff, and i am in no way a street dude.

Word.
here another one with no crime involved
so last year im at my cousin's party for her daughter and all my childhood friends are there (i moved away about ten years ago im a sell out i know) so we're all chillin and !@#$. well my cousin wanted to introduce me to one of her coworkers (baddest !@#$% at the party sorry no pics my bad) because she been hypin me up all week. so we start talkin bout different stuff her kid, my school, her car, etc. but yea so i get a kiss and her number because her babysitter had called so she had to get her kid. so my swag is skyhigh right now so im like why not bag somethin tonight so i see another one my cousins coworkers sittin on the couch alone so i begin to game her up. well by now everybody watchin my homie proceed to be starrin attraction (he pissed in the homies room all over his 11s, then beat his girl in the street) so we sneak out the back and go up the street where she began to top me off behind some van. but she started to complain about the sidewalk hurtin her knees so we go back to my cousin house (by this time im wasted so its kind of fuzzy) we get in the house and that girl i was talkin to earlier had seen me go outside again with this girl and then leaves i hear her crying outside for a while (im getting topped off in the portapotty HAHAHA) never called her but im sure i could get it if i wanted too oh and my cousin was heated because she had told this girl i was a good guy HAHAHA

Word.
here another one with no crime involved
so last year im at my cousin's party for her daughter and all my childhood friends are there (i moved away about ten years ago im a sell out i know) so we're all chillin and !@#$. well my cousin wanted to introduce me to one of her coworkers (baddest !@#$% at the party sorry no pics my bad) because she been hypin me up all week. so we start talkin bout different stuff her kid, my school, her car, etc. but yea so i get a kiss and her number because her babysitter had called so she had to get her kid. so my swag is skyhigh right now so im like why not bag somethin tonight so i see another one my cousins coworkers sittin on the couch alone so i begin to game her up. well by now everybody watchin my homie proceed to be starrin attraction (he pissed in the homies room all over his 11s, then beat his girl in the street) so we sneak out the back and go up the street where she began to top me off behind some van. but she started to complain about the sidewalk hurtin her knees so we go back to my cousin house (by this time im wasted so its kind of fuzzy) we get in the house and that girl i was talkin to earlier had seen me go outside again with this girl and then leaves i hear her crying outside for a while (im getting topped off in the portapotty HAHAHA) never called her but im sure i could get it if i wanted too oh and my cousin was heated because she had told this girl i was a good guy HAHAHA

back in high school, senior year, this girl i was talking to threw a party at her house. It was packed, like between 100-200 people and she was loaded so her house was quite big, everyone was getting wasted and stuff, i wasn't drinking too much cause i knew i had to get home that night. My girl ended up passing out so i take her up to her room, when i get up there i notice her belongings, snatched her wii, her laptop, panty raid, and than i went to her sisters room and took her 360, her ipod, and her laptop.
The next day the girl calls me and she's crying her eyes out like "i shouldn't have thrown that party, someone took a bunch of my stuff, my parents will kill me" and i was just sitting there sympathizing for her but in the back of my head i was like ehhhh. so then like two of her friends tell her that they might have seen ME take the stuff, but kept denying it telling them that she knew me better
grin.gif
and i wouldnt do such a thing (we were practically dating), so she's defending me through all the accusations and i'm just sitting there feeling EXTRA BAD
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but with the money i sold her stuff for, i took her out on some nice dates and bought her a diamond necklace, we broke up after a year, she still has no clue it was me
wish i kept her though cause she's BAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now, has a kid though....

back in high school, senior year, this girl i was talking to threw a party at her house. It was packed, like between 100-200 people and she was loaded so her house was quite big, everyone was getting wasted and stuff, i wasn't drinking too much cause i knew i had to get home that night. My girl ended up passing out so i take her up to her room, when i get up there i notice her belongings, snatched her wii, her laptop, panty raid, and than i went to her sisters room and took her 360, her ipod, and her laptop.
The next day the girl calls me and she's crying her eyes out like "i shouldn't have thrown that party, someone took a bunch of my stuff, my parents will kill me" and i was just sitting there sympathizing for her but in the back of my head i was like ehhhh. so then like two of her friends tell her that they might have seen ME take the stuff, but kept denying it telling them that she knew me better
grin.gif
and i wouldnt do such a thing (we were practically dating), so she's defending me through all the accusations and i'm just sitting there feeling EXTRA BAD
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but with the money i sold her stuff for, i took her out on some nice dates and bought her a diamond necklace, we broke up after a year, she still has no clue it was me
wish i kept her though cause she's BAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now, has a kid though....

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

no way that would go down round here.. dude is either A. so soft .. or B.. waiting for the right moment to jump on your head... atleast i know i would 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

no way that would go down round here.. dude is either A. so soft .. or B.. waiting for the right moment to jump on your head... atleast i know i would 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom