What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

yesterday I realized what Wayne meant by, "real g's move in silence like lasagna." i just thought he was being stupid.
this cant be life.
you jokin fam?

like my mom got that when we were driving in my car.
roll.gif
it's wayne over a bangladesh beat, i'm not looking out for his lyrics.

yesterday I realized what Wayne meant by, "real g's move in silence like lasagna." i just thought he was being stupid.
this cant be life.
you jokin fam?

roll.gif

this cant be life.
you jokin fam?

roll.gif

but he's the greatest rapper alive!!!!!!!

this cant be life.
you jokin fam?

roll.gif

but he's the greatest rapper alive!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ludacris' line in that Kanye song "Whole City Behind Us"

"We steady getting tested but ready to fill your bubble when we put the lead to it" (scantron card
30t6p3b.gif
)

Jay-Z "99 Problems" the b**** he was referring to was the police dog not a woman
30t6p3b.gif
at myself

He is?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ludacris' line in that Kanye song "Whole City Behind Us"

"We steady getting tested but ready to fill your bubble when we put the lead to it" (scantron card
30t6p3b.gif
)

Jay-Z "99 Problems" the b**** he was referring to was the police dog not a woman
30t6p3b.gif
at myself

He is?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Not really recent but:

Vega from Street Fighter was named Balrog in Japan.
Balrog was named M. Bison
But do you know WHY is the question.

n Japan, the character is named Vega (ベガ, Bega?), derived from the star of the same name. However, during localization of Street Fighter II for the English language market, Capcom's North American branch felt that the name sounded non-threatening to North American audiences for the game's final boss, and was more suitable for the beautiful cage fighter Balrog. At this same time another concern arose that the name of another character, Mike Bison, conceived as a parody of real-life boxer Mike Tyson, would be a legal liability for Capcom. As a result, the characters swapped names, and the game's final boss was dubbed M. Bison for English language appearances of the character.[2] Capcom has never explained what "M" stands for, calling it "part of the character's mystery".[3] Regardless, Bison has been addressed as Master Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3 repeatedly, as well as in the animated movie. In his introduction before a fight in (Super) Street Fighter IV, he refers to himself as "The Mighty Bison". In endings in Alpha 2, he is referred to by a henchman as Commander Bison.

Not really recent but:

n Japan, the character is named Vega (ベガ, Bega?), derived from the star of the same name. However, during localization of Street Fighter II for the English language market, Capcom's North American branch felt that the name sounded non-threatening to North American audiences for the game's final boss, and was more suitable for the beautiful cage fighter Balrog. At this same time another concern arose that the name of another character, Mike Bison, conceived as a parody of real-life boxer Mike Tyson, would be a legal liability for Capcom. As a result, the characters swapped names, and the game's final boss was dubbed M. Bison for English language appearances of the character.[2] Capcom has never explained what "M" stands for, calling it "part of the character's mystery".[3] Regardless, Bison has been addressed as Master Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3 repeatedly, as well as in the animated movie. In his introduction before a fight in (Super) Street Fighter IV, he refers to himself as "The Mighty Bison". In endings in Alpha 2, he is referred to by a henchman as Commander Bison.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

That's news to me.

Here's a couple other things I recently learned that I should've known. 1 of these is absolutely ridiculous, especially being a basketball fan
ohwell.gif

2. A couple years ago, I pulled my LeBron home and away jersey's out the closet and laid them on my bed. I was trying to decide which one was I going to where to the game. Suddenly my eyes focused in and I realize one said Cavaliers and the other said Cleveland. I hop on Google and sure enough, each jersey in the NBA has different writing on the home/away jerseys. I never knew. SMMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lakers home and away jerseys both say "Lakers"
same for the Bulls, Knicks says NEW YORK on Both home and away.................FAIL

some of you way too smart for yourselves..................
roll.gif

rose%20booz%20sad%20floor-thumb-640xauto-299194.jpg

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by El Unico

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's news to me.

Here's a couple other things I recently learned that I should've known. 1 of these is absolutely ridiculous, especially being a basketball fan
ohwell.gif

1. In '08 (when I was 22 y/o) I found out that Egypt is in Africa
indifferent.gif
. My school never emphasized that. And I never knew because Egyptians are not dark skinned. And Egypt is always depicted as a thing of beauty. The media makes Africa seem like a giant jungle with lions and hyenas. Yes, I feel like a dunce.

2. A couple years ago, I pulled my LeBron home and away jersey's out the closet and laid them on my bed. I was trying to decide which one was I going to where to the game. Suddenly my eyes focused in and I realize one said Cavaliers and the other said Cleveland. I hop on Google and sure enough, each jersey in the NBA has different writing on the home/away jerseys. I never knew. SMMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NBA-Championship-Jersey-10144852037.jpg

3. ^When I clicked the smiley face to add those 3 "
30t6p3b.gif
" above, I just saw this "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
". I thought ya'll had been using someone's PS this whole time
indifferent.gif

LOL just found that out too

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by El Unico

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's news to me.

ohwell.gif

1. In '08 (when I was 22 y/o) I found out that Egypt is in Africa
indifferent.gif
. My school never emphasized that. And I never knew because Egyptians are not dark skinned. And Egypt is always depicted as a thing of beauty. The media makes Africa seem like a giant jungle with lions and hyenas. Yes, I feel like a dunce.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NBA-Championship-Jersey-10144852037.jpg

3. ^When I clicked the smiley face to add those 3 "
30t6p3b.gif
" above, I just saw this "
". I thought ya'll had been using someone's PS this whole time
indifferent.gif

LOL just found that out too

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

That's news to me.

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lakers home and away jerseys both say "Lakers"
same for the Bulls, Knicks says NEW YORK on Both home and away.................FAIL

some of you way too smart for yourselves..................
roll.gif

rose%20booz%20sad%20floor-thumb-640xauto-299194.jpg

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

A lot of yall have very little attention to detail
laugh.gif

I just learned not too long ago that uncle George from atl is Bubba from Forrest Gump.
That's all I can think of now.
WHAT!?

just noticed that too...
30t6p3b.gif

A lot of yall have very little attention to detail
laugh.gif

I just learned not too long ago that uncle George from atl is Bubba from Forrest Gump.
That's all I can think of now.
WHAT!?

just noticed that too...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not really recent but:

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not really recent but:

eek.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

Idiots on NT

.....man, im telling you.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Two years ago, while learning how to shop price consciously..."There really is a bumblebee tuna!"
eek.gif

I just thought Jim Carrey made that up in Ace Ventura.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

I never knew that Kane from menace to society (Tyrin Turner) and the dude from belly with the hair...who was eating that banana was the same guy...
30t6p3b.gif

2jdtz7.jpg

BD2AA1AA8994242C26F0B3_Large.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.

- C'MON SON!!!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

Idiots on NT

.....man, im telling you.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Two years ago, while learning how to shop price consciously..."There really is a bumblebee tuna!"
eek.gif

I just thought Jim Carrey made that up in Ace Ventura.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

I never knew that Kane from menace to society (Tyrin Turner) and the dude from belly with the hair...who was eating that banana was the same guy...
30t6p3b.gif

2jdtz7.jpg

BD2AA1AA8994242C26F0B3_Large.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.

- C'MON SON!!!

Not really recent but:

Yeah in the US they changed the name because, M.Bison was too much like M.Tyson, so they didn't want to get into any trouble so that's why they gave Balrog that name.

Back
Top Bottom