What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by J23S

Got the dome from a married woman and proceeded to smash in the woods with no rubber while I was dating someone else
smh.gif
35arbwm.jpg

LMMMFAO @ THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, when I was in the 5[sup]th[/sup] grade I pushed a mentally handicap kid down a flight of stairs. He had been a problem around the neighborhood and had been bothering my sister. So, I decided to take care of business myself. I still feel a little bad about it though.

at the end of my senior year of highschool i had this new girl i was messin wit. i had smashed her whole circle of friends except her & one other chick before we met. i eventually mad her mr gf while i was still smashin her friends & not too long after that i smashed the only other chick out her circle that i hadnt hit. i feel bad about it cause she was a good girl & i did her wrong as hell. i seen her wit her new dude a couple weeks ago & i aint gon lie, i was slick jealous. i also almost smashed this same girls mom while we was together, but i couldnt bring myself to sink that low

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
now thats just lame

Originally Posted by eashawty

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
now thats just lame

Now thats what you call a %%*#$$$ hater.

Originally Posted by jones23me

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I shouldn't be doing this....

I dated a girl for like a year, we had a miscarriage.

I crushed her sister, and got her pregnant.

Then I got my girl pregnant.

They both kept the kids.... born 4 months apart.

frown.gif
So your kids are brother/sister and cousin, sorry but
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 wow

My homegirl has a similar story. Her dad had her with Mom1. Dad got Mom1's sister (Mom2) preggo and had another daughter a few months apart.

So basically dad smashed sisters, got them both pregnant, and both had kids a few months of age apart. So they're sisters/cousins that went to the same HS and were best friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middleof the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into thewoods.
HAHAHALOL THATS FUNNY HEY?
Just read an article in the paper 10 mins ago about some really creative kids who decided to do the same thing! Genius!

The block landed on a bus drivers windshield, killing him instantly, and putting 12 special needs children in critical condition when the bus spun outta control. 

Damn, kids do the darnest things

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Legit the LOWEST thing I've ever done EVER:

-chillin with ex girlfriend in grade 12 at my place. convinced her to have sex despite the fact she "didnt want to because she'd catch feelings". popped off really quick too.

Yeah. I played with a chicks feelings... 4 years ago. still feel bad, too.

Damn, these are some grimey %%! stories.. But I ain't gonna say +#+* because that's the point of this thread.

frown.gif

So you posed as a female on Facebook...
indifferent.gif

Someone find this man's info and send this to his girl
laugh.gif

hmmm lets see

i use to work at carvel in yankee stadium, one of the fast food workers dropped her money bag on the floor, i ended up with like a G
i feel bad now cuz she lost her job but i was young at the time.

smashed my girl's cousin baby moms after my girl feel asleep.....I couldn't help it she was throwing it at me.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

luckily the broad kept it to her self cuz it would of been a mess.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Told my ex that she was basically poor. I feel like crap, but she was going off. Trust me I feel extremely bad that I even said it, and even though she was poppin off, I shouldn't have said that.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middleof the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into thewoods.
HAHAHALOL THATS FUNNY HEY?
Just read an article in the paper 10 mins ago about some really creative kids who decided to do the same thing! Genius!

The block landed on a bus drivers windshield, killing him instantly, and putting 12 special needs children in critical condition when the bus spun outta control. 

Damn, kids do the darnest things

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Legit the LOWEST thing I've ever done EVER:

-chillin with ex girlfriend in grade 12 at my place. convinced her to have sex despite the fact she "didnt want to because she'd catch feelings". popped off really quick too.

Yeah. I played with a chicks feelings... 4 years ago. still feel bad, too.

ok and you act like i did it f'n yesterday, kids will be kids, hell i ninja knocked i did alot of crazy @$@ as a kid. i didnt grow into the stay in the house internet power ranger play pokaman stage. water guns with bleach, water ballons with piss. stealing from the candy lady, hopping the turnpike in nyc hell it was what it was.

Iight so happened back in high school.  I was having a really bad day so I wasn't speaking much to anyone the whole day.  I'm in the lunchroom and this dude is talking to some chick I know. I walked pass them and he backed up as I was walking pass so I bumped into him.  It was honestly a mistake on both our parts but instead of me turning around and saying "mybad" or something like that, I just kept it moving.  About 10mins later as I'm sitting down some chick walks up to me and says, "Jah wanna know why you bumped him".  I was lost, I completely forgot I bumped someone.  I told her I didn't notice him and he said, "Too late, you gonna get *%+##$ up after lunch".  Now I'm really lost but I play it cool.  As I'm leaving the lunchroom I notice a group of dudes following me and my boys.  Its the dude I bumped and his team.  They keep telling me to come to the staircase and "talk'.  I'm not stupid and completely out numbered so I keep it moving to my next class.  Never heard about it again.  I stopped seeing the dude after a while.

Fast forward a couple months ahead.  I'm leaving the lunchroom and I notice 3 chicks following me.  I walk into the locker room and I turn around to see one of the chicks pointing at me.  I approach her and she tell he she thinks I'm cute and passes me her number.  This was a Monday.  I talk to her on the phone on Tuesday and she's telling me her life story.  The usual stuff.  I'm asking her about her man and she say, "You know someone from school named Jah?".  (My face
laugh.gif
)  So I tell her, "Nah, I don't know him personally but I heard that name before".  She goes on to tell me he had to leave the state for a while to life with family so she's lonely.  I tell her to come with a friend to chill with me and my boy the next day.

Now its Wednesday.  Long story short, I smashed his girl on the staircase of my boy's building
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Clif notes:
Some dude wants to fight me
Met some chick
Chick turns out to be dudes Gf
Smashed
Fin.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by LDJ

ok and you act like i did it f'n yesterday, kids will be kids, hell i ninja knocked i did alot of crazy @$@ as a kid. i didnt grow into the stay in the house internet power ranger play pokaman stage. water guns with bleach, water ballons with piss. stealing from the candy lady, hopping the turnpike in nyc hell it was what it was.

am i the only one who didnt understand a word of this after the 1st sentence?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

What part of the game is that?Cmon son
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

frown.gif

What part of the game is that?Cmon son
nerd.gif

lol dude gets the playa hata of the year award...lol that was iuno some tampon pimpin there. thats about as bad as setting up a homie with a chic with a std etc so his girl will dump him and get with you. some $@% is grimy but this this right here is iuno. But props for atleast owning up and saying you did it. i hope dude/you at least hit. Aint nuttin worse then saving and not hittin.

frown.gif

Might just be one of the lamest things that a human being can do...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom