What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

One night i broke into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH at most of you though

One night i broke into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2i9l07d.gif

Originally Posted by wayne looney

2i9l07d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic

Originally Posted by Master Zik

2i9l07d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic

that story was epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

In my office its two accountants, with one bathroom. The guy I share an office with is muslim, so at 12 and at 4pm dude goes into the bathroom to perform Salator Ablutions.
Washing hands, feet, face and everything.

When dude pisses me off I make sure to take a huge dump right before he has to enter there.

My little sister has a friend that I don't like, shes a brat.
One day she knocks over the trash bin next to the computer full of tissues with "Snot" in them.
I made her clean it up, anyone else I would have done it myself.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

In my office its two accountants, with one bathroom. The guy I share an office with is muslim, so at 12 and at 4pm dude goes into the bathroom to perform Salat or Ablutions.
Washing hands, feet, face and everything.

When dude pisses me off I make sure to take a huge dump right before he has to enter there.

My little sister has a friend that I don't like, shes a brat.
One day she knocks over the trash bin next to the computer full of tissues with "Snot" in them.
I made her clean it up, anyone else I would have done it myself.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

My old roommate, this full of himself kid from China was looking for a job on the Street. I was able to blacklist his name at most firms, needless to say, he's back in China.

I don't regret it though.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

My old roommate, this full of himself kid from China was looking for a job on the Street. I was able to blacklist his name at most firms, needless to say, he's back in China.

Wow

If serious... uncalled for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

2i9l07d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic

that story was epic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just saw this episode last night online.
eek.gif
at homie remembering the whole story hahaa

Originally Posted by reigndrop

ohwell.gif
what did he do?

I won't hesitate to hit a woman

I need to control my anger...... I only slap if it's justified (might make no sense to no one)

this 3 years ago.

theres this one kid who used to be good friends with who i hang out today but on one likes him
any opportunity i can to go tease him i do just to drive him away for a few days until he comes back
so i walk in to a bathroom at my school and see him takin a 2 and i already see a friend of mine in their and tells me its him
He's a real awkward kid, so his legs are like squirming around sitting on the toilet and i'm like
alien.gif
but then i'm like
glasses.gif
cause i get a great idea.
so i take a couple steps back run and kick the crap out of the stall door, having him jump in the air, he ends up crapping on the seat, and gettin some on his shorts.
me and my friend stayed there laughing as he was pullin his pants up running to the nurse to get some new clothes.
probably the funniest moment of 7th grade ever

Smashed a married milf a few times & still talk to her this day

Now she gets jealous when i talk to other females my age ..

when she acting like she dont got a hubby back home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

2i9l07d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic

that story was epic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

What ep is this?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by kmn2008

2i9l07d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic

that story was epic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

What ep is this?

Lmfao.... That +#*@ is Too serious homie

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this 3 years ago.

theres this one kid who used to be good friends with who i hang out today but on one likes him
any opportunity i can to go tease him i do just to drive him away for a few days until he comes back
so i walk in to a bathroom at my school and see him takin a 2 and i already see a friend of mine in their and tells me its him
He's a real awkward kid, so his legs are like squirming around sitting on the toilet and i'm like
alien.gif
but then i'm like
glasses.gif
cause i get a great idea.
so i take a couple steps back run and kick the crap out of the stall door, having him jump in the air, he ends up crapping on the seat, and gettin some on his shorts.
me and my friend stayed there laughing as he was pullin his pants up running to the nurse to get some new clothes.
probably the funniest moment of 7th grade ever

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom