What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

there was a girl that was raped as a child by her dad and she was making fun of me.
my comeback was the only person that will ever have sex with you is your dad

Originally Posted by dunks87

thank you NT for giving my self esteem a +1 boost! it's nice to know i will never be grimey as many or any of you while at the same time it gives me pause as i have to live in a world where people are capable of doing some of these things you all claim to have done...eek.

#!!! dude.

you must of typed that while wearing your aj 3's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got dome in a church parking lot..

smh.gif

Forgive me lord.

frown.gif
I got some on the front lawn of a church with a crazy view
pimp.gif
I don't regret it either

Lowest thing I've done I won't post here

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I shouldn't be doing this....

I dated a girl for like a year, we had a miscarriage.

I crushed her sister, and got her pregnant.

Then I got my girl pregnant.

They both kept the kids.... born 4 months apart.

frown.gif
eek.gif

Damn!!!!

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

thank you NT for giving my self esteem a +1 boost! it's nice to know i will never be grimey as many or any of you while at the same time it gives me pause as i have to live in a world where people are capable of doing some of these things you all claim to have done...eek.

#!!! dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ya'll are grimy though
tired.gif

Me and my BFF straight harassed this girl and her mom back in oh... 7th or 8th grade. Nothing violent or anything. But we'd knock over her outdoor xmasdecorations (Santa was getting naughty with the reindeer one time heh) crank call them and what not, that sort of childish stuff. Now she's a semi prowrestler or something
roll.gif
Whats that womens circuit? Star dust? Sparkle? Something like that.

Used bible paper for a J once
smh.gif
I know I aint the only one tho. I know there's more but this all went down in high school and my 10 year reunion fastapproaches so my memory is a little hazy. oh and it was a wrap for whoever passed out first
smh.gif
Wakin up missing an eyebrow or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

My boy Slim raped his stepfather and impregnated his mom. Stalks and rapes girls and cut his cousin up into pieces.

You owe it to the rest of world to kill him and dispose of the body discreetly. God will understand, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

#!!! dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

explain?

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

-This youngbuck from around Atlantic City suburbs( egg harbor) wanted a HP. i told em 700. told him 2 follow me 2 philly. told him 2 give me the $$ My connect around da corner... Soon as i got tha guap i left his *@% in the dust... Left em in da badlands in North philly...him n his boys was shook... He ended up callin me like yooo.... is u ever commin back??? u left me in philly i dont kno how 2 get home... im lost..please !*#% the money i just wanna kno how too get out of here... im gonna get shot out here... long story short i ended up having a wild weekend in wildwood nj, with dudes 700.

-Got my prom date for 200 at the afterparty after the prom.... still too this day feel bad about that 1..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Chalked him

Originally Posted by Kim1

I feel like a saint!

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I've done some grimey stuff in my life but some of y'all.........
eek.gif
smh.gif

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finishedplaying ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks ofdoing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the mostdisturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That isall..

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..
What ...... triflin

Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt %++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget theway he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started caressing himself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kidsthey are not living the streets lol.

Back
Top Bottom