whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

Damn besides NYPD and other law enforcement officials just asking for guns and crack I would have to say my homeboys older sister (Colombian).

1 day she got robbed by some black kids and I walked threw her door to say whats up but instead I got called all kind of racial slurs in Spanish.I didn't catch on till I heard her say negro then I looked at her brother and he started cursing her out .It was good tho after I guess me and him still speak it's all love his sister apologized right after.

Damn besides NYPD and other law enforcement officials just asking for guns and crack I would have to say my homeboys older sister (Colombian).

1 day she got robbed by some black kids and I walked threw her door to say whats up but instead I got called all kind of racial slurs in Spanish.I didn't catch on till I heard her say negro then I looked at her brother and he started cursing her out .It was good tho after I guess me and him still speak it's all love his sister apologized right after.

went to all white hs (im black)... some hick w/ his boys between classes yells out "push that @!$!!! out the way he dont belong here anyway and laughs"...

i stop dead in my tracks and jus stare at him (inside i dunno if id ever felt that hurt) in front of all my ppls and a gang of females...

he keeps walkin by with a smirk on his face thinkin i was a good clean cut kid (which i was) n gunna jus chalk up the L

at this point his girl is holdin his hand chuckling as well
30t6p3b.gif
... knock my books outta my hand

I blacked out n grabbed him by the shoulder to turn him around n commence beat down... he was rdy n swung first

rolled with it... then grabbed his shirt n tried to hold him against the wall for haymaker... miss

hes squirmin around like a vagine tryna get loose of the hold i have with my left hand (weirdest part is i had maybe 10 lbs of straight muscle on dude
laugh.gif
)

he bends down to try n pull away... uppercut him to the forehead causing him to fall back into the radiator...

i back off for a second b/c by this time ppl r screamin right n left, my ppl holdin his ppl back etc...

I go in for the kill but feel a chicken wing from behind... begin to spaz but realize its wrestling coach...

at this point i acted like i was cooled down so Mr. krupka (wrestling coach) lets me go n this dumb redneck keeps talkin...
indifferent.gif

blast him with a straight right n he slumps back against the wall... then we both got gripped up n takin to the principals..

THAT WASNT THE MOST RACIST PART
30t6p3b.gif

principal proceeds to tell me he knows exactly how I feel...
laugh.gif
middle age white man

i jus chuckle, and ignore everything he says... then he gives us both 10 days in school suspension because I apparently instigated it...

when i got home n told my parents my pops jus smiled n told me i didnt hafta go to in school and if the school had anything to say theyd be dealin with him... played xbox for 3

days straight before they brought my suspension down to one day of in school LMAO

THE END.

I'm in Atlantic City teaching my mom how to play blackjack.  I'm explaining it to her in Chinese and there's a dude at the opposite side of the table telling the dealer/pit boss that I was talking smack about him.  I told the dude as well as the pit boss that wasn't the case and the pitboss said it was cool.

Proceeded to speak to her in Cantonese and the dude kept at it with the heckling.  "Ching chang chong chong ching" and that nonsense. 
mad.gif

Pit boss told dude to $@+# and mind his own business though.
pimp.gif

I'm in Atlantic City teaching my mom how to play blackjack.  I'm explaining it to her in Chinese and there's a dude at the opposite side of the table telling the dealer/pit boss that I was talking smack about him.  I told the dude as well as the pit boss that wasn't the case and the pitboss said it was cool.

Proceeded to speak to her in Cantonese and the dude kept at it with the heckling.  "Ching chang chong chong ching" and that nonsense. 
mad.gif

Pit boss told dude to $@+# and mind his own business though.
pimp.gif

went to all white hs (im black)... some hick w/ his boys between classes yells out "push that @!$!!! out the way he dont belong here anyway and laughs"...

i stop dead in my tracks and jus stare at him (inside i dunno if id ever felt that hurt) in front of all my ppls and a gang of females...

he keeps walkin by with a smirk on his face thinkin i was a good clean cut kid (which i was) n gunna jus chalk up the L

at this point his girl is holdin his hand chuckling as well
30t6p3b.gif
... knock my books outta my hand

I blacked out n grabbed him by the shoulder to turn him around n commence beat down... he was rdy n swung first

rolled with it... then grabbed his shirt n tried to hold him against the wall for haymaker... miss

hes squirmin around like a vagine tryna get loose of the hold i have with my left hand (weirdest part is i had maybe 10 lbs of straight muscle on dude
laugh.gif
)

he bends down to try n pull away... uppercut him to the forehead causing him to fall back into the radiator...

i back off for a second b/c by this time ppl r screamin right n left, my ppl holdin his ppl back etc...

I go in for the kill but feel a chicken wing from behind... begin to spaz but realize its wrestling coach...

at this point i acted like i was cooled down so Mr. krupka (wrestling coach) lets me go n this dumb redneck keeps talkin...
indifferent.gif

blast him with a straight right n he slumps back against the wall... then we both got gripped up n takin to the principals..

THAT WASNT THE MOST RACIST PART
30t6p3b.gif

principal proceeds to tell me he knows exactly how I feel...
laugh.gif
middle age white man

i jus chuckle, and ignore everything he says... then he gives us both 10 days in school suspension because I apparently instigated it...

when i got home n told my parents my pops jus smiled n told me i didnt hafta go to in school and if the school had anything to say theyd be dealin with him... played xbox for 3

days straight before they brought my suspension down to one day of in school LMAO

THE END.

When I was younger, I played on a baseball travel team. I was the only black kid on the team. We played in a tournament in southern Maryland. I was playing centerfield and I remember someone from he stands yelling "Hit the ball down the n@##@ throat!". 

When I was younger, I played on a baseball travel team. I was the only black kid on the team. We played in a tournament in southern Maryland. I was playing centerfield and I remember someone from he stands yelling "Hit the ball down the n@##@ throat!". 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

i was called the N-word my first day of school in the states...it hurt but i got over it...

i had moved back from Germany that summer...
laugh.gif
 The irony coming from Germany to the states and being called a N. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

i was called the N-word my first day of school in the states...it hurt but i got over it...

i had moved back from Germany that summer...
laugh.gif
 The irony coming from Germany to the states and being called a N. 

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Was at a nicer restaurant (Joeys for you WA heads) in a predominantly rich white neighborhood with about 4 of my asian friends. Someone ordered some type of chicken dish and without asking, the waitress brings us chopsticks.

Was on a flight to FL with 2 of my asian buddies and had a layover in some hick state (cant remember.) We're about in the back of a nothing but white folks line and all of sudden when we reach the front we get a "random search" request. *%*$ you tsa and whatever redneck %+! state that was.

you sound just as racist

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Was at a nicer restaurant (Joeys for you WA heads) in a predominantly rich white neighborhood with about 4 of my asian friends. Someone ordered some type of chicken dish and without asking, the waitress brings us chopsticks.

Was on a flight to FL with 2 of my asian buddies and had a layover in some hick state (cant remember.) We're about in the back of a nothing but white folks line and all of sudden when we reach the front we get a "random search" request. *%*$ you tsa and whatever redneck %+! state that was.

you sound just as racist

Just the usual NYC racism.  Ordering food from a Hispanic eatery, getting stared at in a timid way by the waitresses etc.  Funny thing is dudes that were Hispanic robbed the place.  No sympathy from me.
pimp.gif

Walking the streets of NYC, white women joggers stoop down to tie their shoes.  Funny thing is their shoes are already tied, and when I pass by them they keep it pushin'.

Just the usual NYC racism.  Ordering food from a Hispanic eatery, getting stared at in a timid way by the waitresses etc.  Funny thing is dudes that were Hispanic robbed the place.  No sympathy from me.
pimp.gif

Walking the streets of NYC, white women joggers stoop down to tie their shoes.  Funny thing is their shoes are already tied, and when I pass by them they keep it pushin'.

Me and one of my boys (we're both black), decided to go check out a Minor league hockey game.  When we tried to get tickets, the white guy at the ticket booth said "Hey guys, the John Legend concert is tomorrow night.  It's a hockey game in here tonight." We told him we know and just give us our tickets.  He then said "No, no, no.  You don't understand.  The...John....Legend....concert....is....tomorrow....night.  There...is...a...hockey...game...here...tonight." We gave him the 
indifferent.gif
and went to another booth.

Me and one of my boys (we're both black), decided to go check out a Minor league hockey game.  When we tried to get tickets, the white guy at the ticket booth said "Hey guys, the John Legend concert is tomorrow night.  It's a hockey game in here tonight." We told him we know and just give us our tickets.  He then said "No, no, no.  You don't understand.  The...John....Legend....concert....is....tomorrow....night.  There...is...a...hockey...game...here...tonight." We gave him the 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

indifferent.gif
I would have asked to speak to the manager.

Originally Posted by 757bred

indifferent.gif
I would have asked to speak to the manager.

Back
Top Bottom