whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

indian

eek.gif
I always thought you were Puerto Rican.

i live in Pittsburgh Pa, There are NO Hispanic people here, I am Italian and Hispanic so growing up i use to get called a lot of things a Mexican, 1/2 and 1/2, %#$!, The N word etc. It dont bother me anymore cuz i know how small minded people are now the most i get called or hear whenever i go out is the N word and its sad but like i said im use to it. Lotta white dudes get mad cuz ill take there girl #IAmLegend

i live in Pittsburgh Pa, There are NO Hispanic people here, I am Italian and Hispanic so growing up i use to get called a lot of things a Mexican, 1/2 and 1/2, %#$!, The N word etc. It dont bother me anymore cuz i know how small minded people are now the most i get called or hear whenever i go out is the N word and its sad but like i said im use to it. Lotta white dudes get mad cuz ill take there girl #IAmLegend

Originally Posted by 18th letter

indian

eek.gif
people who meet me in real life will guess at least 10 different things before guessing indian. i get dominican, spanish, egyptian the most. most people on this board probably assume white if they havent seen my pics in pyp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

indian

eek.gif
people who meet me in real life will guess at least 10 different things before guessing indian. i get dominican, spanish, egyptian the most. most people on this board probably assume white if they havent seen my pics in pyp
laugh.gif

heres a few

fam rented cabins in southern ohio.
after copping groceries at walmart we asked a guy in the parking lot a place to go go-karting, he gave is directions..
we followed his directions and ended up in a dead end trailer park with confederate flags flying on pretty much every single one. one in the middle had a swastika flag etc. we bounced
laugh.gif

while in highschool in atl they still said the Pledge in the morning..me and a few other students normally didnt stand and recite it. one day the teacher said 'if you arent going to take pride in your country then go back to af..home"

freshman in college, all of my suitemates were white, from small towns. Election night when Obama won, one of their friends said 'im moving, our president is a N' i kicked her out.
that night brought out a lot of true colors in my normally cool white friends

heres a few

fam rented cabins in southern ohio.
after copping groceries at walmart we asked a guy in the parking lot a place to go go-karting, he gave is directions..
we followed his directions and ended up in a dead end trailer park with confederate flags flying on pretty much every single one. one in the middle had a swastika flag etc. we bounced
laugh.gif

while in highschool in atl they still said the Pledge in the morning..me and a few other students normally didnt stand and recite it. one day the teacher said 'if you arent going to take pride in your country then go back to af..home"

freshman in college, all of my suitemates were white, from small towns. Election night when Obama won, one of their friends said 'im moving, our president is a N' i kicked her out.
that night brought out a lot of true colors in my normally cool white friends

I don't know about most racist, but this past Saturday I was waiting in line outside the Vista Theatre for a HitRECord show. The line was probably 90% white people and these dudes turned the corner and one yelled out the window, "white power ni***rs!" and sped off. 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't know about most racist, but this past Saturday I was waiting in line outside the Vista Theatre for a HitRECord show. The line was probably 90% white people and these dudes turned the corner and one yelled out the window, "white power ni***rs!" and sped off. 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I have heard from co workers like twice that customers have said that I don't like white people. Its only older white folk that think that I'm supposed to bend the rules for them and they think that my white co workers will let it slide only to be told the same thing.

That's not really racist. Just an observation.

Other than than that just some drunk racist dudes at an after hours pizza spot. I had my hot headed cousin with me and he was ready to crack skulls, but I knew where we were and I wasn't gonna let him go to jail over some ignorance. Just jealous that the waitress at the bar was giving us the love that they wanted.

I have heard from co workers like twice that customers have said that I don't like white people. Its only older white folk that think that I'm supposed to bend the rules for them and they think that my white co workers will let it slide only to be told the same thing.

That's not really racist. Just an observation.

Other than than that just some drunk racist dudes at an after hours pizza spot. I had my hot headed cousin with me and he was ready to crack skulls, but I knew where we were and I wasn't gonna let him go to jail over some ignorance. Just jealous that the waitress at the bar was giving us the love that they wanted.

i'm white (italian) and my girl is black (jamaican).
some huge black guy that 'just got out the pen' saw us walkin together at penn station in NYC and i heard him mutter under his breath 'what my beautiful sistas doin with these cornbread mfers?' i laughed it off at first and said 'whatever man'...so he starts followin us. he then starts verbally abusing us with various threats of physical violence....a black NYPD cop caught the scene and walked over...i thought he was gonna help us out but he started verbally abusing us too...
i grabbed my girl and we walked away. ruined my day.

and all those ridiculous 5 percenters posted up around the city gave us all kinds of hell too...all the time...them and their sweet plastic swords are pretty intimidating.

i'm white (italian) and my girl is black (jamaican).
some huge black guy that 'just got out the pen' saw us walkin together at penn station in NYC and i heard him mutter under his breath 'what my beautiful sistas doin with these cornbread mfers?' i laughed it off at first and said 'whatever man'...so he starts followin us. he then starts verbally abusing us with various threats of physical violence....a black NYPD cop caught the scene and walked over...i thought he was gonna help us out but he started verbally abusing us too...
i grabbed my girl and we walked away. ruined my day.

and all those ridiculous 5 percenters posted up around the city gave us all kinds of hell too...all the time...them and their sweet plastic swords are pretty intimidating.

My boss let me drive his CLS 550 to my house to clay/polish/wax his car, after he saw how well I detailed my e39. I stopped at a burger place and parked in front of a table occupied by middle-aged white men in front the resteraunt and one of them asked me what rap group am I with.

My boss let me drive his CLS 550 to my house to clay/polish/wax his car, after he saw how well I detailed my e39. I stopped at a burger place and parked in front of a table occupied by middle-aged white men in front the resteraunt and one of them asked me what rap group am I with.

Back
Top Bottom