Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

saw a male slapping himself in the face because he's fighting with his girl..

dont know if its simpish or not but its
30t6p3b.gif
simpish: maybe, but for sure funny as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what he said.
High Altitude wrote:
^ bro you are a sucker. You need to cut that *+@@ out ASAP.

laugh.gif
 maybe I don't see it as a big deal, i'm really not after her though so i couldn't care less. It just starts the conversation for the day when I finally get to work.

smashable but not missing much 
ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what he said.
High Altitude wrote:
^ bro you are a sucker. You need to cut that *+@@ out ASAP.

laugh.gif
 maybe I don't see it as a big deal, i'm really not after her though so i couldn't care less. It just starts the conversation for the day when I finally get to work.

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why gas her up though? You got an average broad thinking she deserves "roses" and she ain't even played the flute yet? And even if she did, that ain't your main homie. Hell, I wouldn't even do that for my wife. You trippin.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why gas her up though? You got an average broad thinking she deserves "roses" and she ain't even played the flute yet? And even if she did, that ain't your main homie. Hell, I wouldn't even do that for my wife. You trippin.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In that case you are just messing with her head, and when she falls for you you're going to be in a bad situation because she's probably crazy.
R.I.P.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In that case you are just messing with her head, and when she falls for you you're going to be in a bad situation because she's probably crazy.
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

These stories are downright depressing.  If any of you dudes have a friend that is currently simping you need to correct them IMMEDIATELY.  We have to help our fellow brothers out there, we can't allow this type of activity to continue.  Once the dudes get themselves together the women will follow, even more so.  Can't believe dudes gave up full scholarship rides to college and threw away their careers over chicks. 

i've tried to help some of my friends see the error of their ways.  their stubborn though.   one friend of mine who's a simp kept trying to get at this girl who i could flat out tell wasn't interested in him.  whenever he would ask her to hang out she always had some sort of plans to do, he invited her to go skiing at some mountain resort and she was just like i'll think about it.    i told him that if a girls feeling him, she'll go outta her way to make time for him and won't have a million dumb reasons as to why she can't hang out,  yet her facebook status a few hours later is talkin about how she had a great time with some other dude.  dude ignored my words of wisdom kept simping and just wasted time, money, and effort on some female that wasn't even worth it to begin with.

sad thing is, this isn't the first time he's done it and it won't be the last. he's a nice guy that's wanted to have a "wifey" again ever since his real actual ex wife cheated on him and got F'd in the butt and did atm on 2 different dudes at some party.   i kinda feel bad for him, but he's a 23 year old man, if he can't learn from past mistakes and listen to good advice girls are constantly going to cheat on him and not take him serious while he simps his heart out.

everyone has simped at least once though, i don't care what even some of the most alpha niketalk members say.  However if you learn from your mistakes you won't have the same problems again and again.

I remember i got friend-zoned by some chick a few years back that i simped hard for, after getting enough run around, i told her lose my number and just hang out with the dudes you hang out with because your wasting my time. i deleted all her info and everything.  seen her at a club last year with some bummy lookin dude, she acted like all that friend zone stuff from before never existed and damn near jumped on my D right there, i got her number, got the buns a few nights later, then stood her up a few times and told her i felt bad for smashing because she's like a little sister to me and more like a friend
laugh.gif

These stories are downright depressing.  If any of you dudes have a friend that is currently simping you need to correct them IMMEDIATELY.  We have to help our fellow brothers out there, we can't allow this type of activity to continue.  Once the dudes get themselves together the women will follow, even more so.  Can't believe dudes gave up full scholarship rides to college and threw away their careers over chicks. 

i've tried to help some of my friends see the error of their ways.  their stubborn though.   one friend of mine who's a simp kept trying to get at this girl who i could flat out tell wasn't interested in him.  whenever he would ask her to hang out she always had some sort of plans to do, he invited her to go skiing at some mountain resort and she was just like i'll think about it.    i told him that if a girls feeling him, she'll go outta her way to make time for him and won't have a million dumb reasons as to why she can't hang out,  yet her facebook status a few hours later is talkin about how she had a great time with some other dude.  dude ignored my words of wisdom kept simping and just wasted time, money, and effort on some female that wasn't even worth it to begin with.

sad thing is, this isn't the first time he's done it and it won't be the last. he's a nice guy that's wanted to have a "wifey" again ever since his real actual ex wife cheated on him and got F'd in the butt and did atm on 2 different dudes at some party.   i kinda feel bad for him, but he's a 23 year old man, if he can't learn from past mistakes and listen to good advice girls are constantly going to cheat on him and not take him serious while he simps his heart out.

everyone has simped at least once though, i don't care what even some of the most alpha niketalk members say.  However if you learn from your mistakes you won't have the same problems again and again.

I remember i got friend-zoned by some chick a few years back that i simped hard for, after getting enough run around, i told her lose my number and just hang out with the dudes you hang out with because your wasting my time. i deleted all her info and everything.  seen her at a club last year with some bummy lookin dude, she acted like all that friend zone stuff from before never existed and damn near jumped on my D right there, i got her number, got the buns a few nights later, then stood her up a few times and told her i felt bad for smashing because she's like a little sister to me and more like a friend
laugh.gif

Hmmm

My main man was simpin hard for awhile when he got his first smash. This was our senior year to after the time we all graduated from high school. My friend is really timid at times and ends up letting women treatin him bad and he tends not to listen to his friends. Anyway, he was in the friend zone for a long time with this one girl. However this broad is (was) one of the rare breeds that will smash with no emotion (not a good thing, I know). So after like 6 months of day-to-day hanging out they eventually smash on the regular. Mind you this is my mans first go so hes a little attached.

Dude also had a good job that allowed him to live damn good for 19. So he would always take the j.o. out to eat, paying EVERY time. Take her shopping, I think he even took her to a sex shop once and bought her something....And I witnessed the time we all were in the Lloyd Center and he bought her some AF1s. I was like youre dropping 80 bucks on some sneakers for a girl thats not even yours?

As mentioned before, said j.o. gets it in with no emotion whatsoever. So not just my friend was hittin it, but so was a lot of other dudes. He heard some stuff but didnt listen to anyone, even me. Soon enough this girl cuts my man off, and gets a boyfriend. My friend doesnt immediately stop contacting her and bf gets all gassed. She eventually has a baby with said bf and quit being about that life.

Hmmm

My main man was simpin hard for awhile when he got his first smash. This was our senior year to after the time we all graduated from high school. My friend is really timid at times and ends up letting women treatin him bad and he tends not to listen to his friends. Anyway, he was in the friend zone for a long time with this one girl. However this broad is (was) one of the rare breeds that will smash with no emotion (not a good thing, I know). So after like 6 months of day-to-day hanging out they eventually smash on the regular. Mind you this is my mans first go so hes a little attached.

Dude also had a good job that allowed him to live damn good for 19. So he would always take the j.o. out to eat, paying EVERY time. Take her shopping, I think he even took her to a sex shop once and bought her something....And I witnessed the time we all were in the Lloyd Center and he bought her some AF1s. I was like youre dropping 80 bucks on some sneakers for a girl thats not even yours?

As mentioned before, said j.o. gets it in with no emotion whatsoever. So not just my friend was hittin it, but so was a lot of other dudes. He heard some stuff but didnt listen to anyone, even me. Soon enough this girl cuts my man off, and gets a boyfriend. My friend doesnt immediately stop contacting her and bf gets all gassed. She eventually has a baby with said bf and quit being about that life.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

any female NT'ers ever been with a simp? lol

How was that like? Did you cheat on him?

Scum
laugh.gif
 now no female NTers gonna answer

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

any female NT'ers ever been with a simp? lol

How was that like? Did you cheat on him?

Scum
laugh.gif
 now no female NTers gonna answer

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P.
hmmm *scratches head*
maybe you're right, that's why I posted in here to get that feedback. Fair enough

on another note, 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
that's a real emoticon? I thought it was something someone just made
laugh.gif
 NICE!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

still though, I feel you
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P.
hmmm *scratches head*
maybe you're right, that's why I posted in here to get that feedback. Fair enough

on another note, 
that's a real emoticon? I thought it was something someone just made
laugh.gif
 NICE!

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

2 stories. Both involving my ex roomate (who was a chick)

1. She had this SIMP ex bf. I mean dude used to loan her like 2k a month so she could be about that life like her friends. So we move into our spot and her room can fit a SMALL TV stand. Like no wider than 2 feet. this B buys a 6 foot dresser and we both tell her it will not fit. like no chance. she tells dude. I WANT IT PUT TOGETHER NOW AND I WILL THEN SEE IF IT FITS. this MF puts it together like a 4 hour job no help. and of course it doesn't fit. now keep in mind dude worked from 4-8 putting it together. She sees it doesn't fit gets mad at him and then yells. TAKE IT THE F APART AND GET IT BACK TO THE STORE AND GET A SMALLER ONE NOW!. Dude had like a hour. with no help. she was fixing her eyebrows. he rushed to get there and they were closed. lmao. Dude apologized up the %%+ and then bought her a fendi wallet the next day. SIMP

2. Same chick starts cheating on said boyfriend. With this black dude who's swag was on like 3 trillion. Dude straight told me. " im just hittin this cause i can" any way shes like in love with dude. Flew him from the east coast to LA 3 times in a month. she would tell the BF she was busy with work but would be getting the mamba all day. long story shory dude tells her he won't commit to her cause he has a LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND back in ny. This B goes and starts baking cookies to cure depression and then calls her bf who races over to console her from what she said was "difficult days at work" when earlier that afternoon dude was wearing her out in the shower. The bf is holding her and saying its gonna be ok. Then goes and gets her a 900$ snowboard. Which she then uses to meet up with other dude on a "girls trip".

Cold game. Colder %!%+%.
laugh.gif
this is some +$%+. dude had the game f'd up from jump, though.. i ain't even mad at her.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

2 stories. Both involving my ex roomate (who was a chick)

1. She had this SIMP ex bf. I mean dude used to loan her like 2k a month so she could be about that life like her friends. So we move into our spot and her room can fit a SMALL TV stand. Like no wider than 2 feet. this B buys a 6 foot dresser and we both tell her it will not fit. like no chance. she tells dude. I WANT IT PUT TOGETHER NOW AND I WILL THEN SEE IF IT FITS. this MF puts it together like a 4 hour job no help. and of course it doesn't fit. now keep in mind dude worked from 4-8 putting it together. She sees it doesn't fit gets mad at him and then yells. TAKE IT THE F APART AND GET IT BACK TO THE STORE AND GET A SMALLER ONE NOW!. Dude had like a hour. with no help. she was fixing her eyebrows. he rushed to get there and they were closed. lmao. Dude apologized up the %%+ and then bought her a fendi wallet the next day. SIMP

2. Same chick starts cheating on said boyfriend. With this black dude who's swag was on like 3 trillion. Dude straight told me. " im just hittin this cause i can" any way shes like in love with dude. Flew him from the east coast to LA 3 times in a month. she would tell the BF she was busy with work but would be getting the mamba all day. long story shory dude tells her he won't commit to her cause he has a LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND back in ny. This B goes and starts baking cookies to cure depression and then calls her bf who races over to console her from what she said was "difficult days at work" when earlier that afternoon dude was wearing her out in the shower. The bf is holding her and saying its gonna be ok. Then goes and gets her a 900$ snowboard. Which she then uses to meet up with other dude on a "girls trip".

Cold game. Colder %!%+%.
laugh.gif
this is some +$%+. dude had the game f'd up from jump, though.. i ain't even mad at her.

You can't tell your friends what's right if they simp... they will ALWAYS think you're wrong. Then they get played and you tell them you said so and they still think they have a chance.

You can't change simps. Just leave them to learn from their own mistakes.

You can't tell your friends what's right if they simp... they will ALWAYS think you're wrong. Then they get played and you tell them you said so and they still think they have a chance.

You can't change simps. Just leave them to learn from their own mistakes.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
QFT

-----------------------------------------------

Theres this one kid at the krav maga class I used to go to who would always walk up to me and tell me how he tells his girlfriend that he is Needy.  I told that not only you shouldnt  say that to any girl but you shouldnt be needy period.  Of course he tells me Im wrong and says that his particular girlfriend likes him being needy.  I think later on he said he thought he was on a date with her until she made out with someone else and then he realized they werent on a date.  I forgot exactly what he said to me.  Whatever it was either that or something worse. 

Sometimes you can argue with the person all you want but if he aint trying to hear it then just say ok and let him play himself.  If hes smart he ll realize hes wrong and learn from his mistakes or not he ll conti to do the same BS.  Wutever. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
QFT

-----------------------------------------------

Theres this one kid at the krav maga class I used to go to who would always walk up to me and tell me how he tells his girlfriend that he is Needy.  I told that not only you shouldnt  say that to any girl but you shouldnt be needy period.  Of course he tells me Im wrong and says that his particular girlfriend likes him being needy.  I think later on he said he thought he was on a date with her until she made out with someone else and then he realized they werent on a date.  I forgot exactly what he said to me.  Whatever it was either that or something worse. 

Sometimes you can argue with the person all you want but if he aint trying to hear it then just say ok and let him play himself.  If hes smart he ll realize hes wrong and learn from his mistakes or not he ll conti to do the same BS.  Wutever. 

Crying over my ex, and taking a hour long train then taking her to a movie after the break up. In my defense though, she lived a hour away so we'd always go back and fourth anyway so I didn't see it to be so foolish back then, and I honestly didn't think things would be done. But taking that trip, bringing her to the movies and her being emotionless not showing any interest what so ever was definitely enough to stop the simping. I honestly don't get it, that one moment was enough for me, and had I thought she wasn't interested it would have never happened. How do dudes just simp for AGES and how do you go out of your way and not see a *$#!! isn't interested? It's like a thought crosses their mind and they just act on it, I don't know about yall but I'm far from a simp and simpish thoughts cross my mind all the time, but i disregard them, which I figured is what everyone does. So what's wrong with the rest of yall?

Crying over my ex, and taking a hour long train then taking her to a movie after the break up. In my defense though, she lived a hour away so we'd always go back and fourth anyway so I didn't see it to be so foolish back then, and I honestly didn't think things would be done. But taking that trip, bringing her to the movies and her being emotionless not showing any interest what so ever was definitely enough to stop the simping. I honestly don't get it, that one moment was enough for me, and had I thought she wasn't interested it would have never happened. How do dudes just simp for AGES and how do you go out of your way and not see a *$#!! isn't interested? It's like a thought crosses their mind and they just act on it, I don't know about yall but I'm far from a simp and simpish thoughts cross my mind all the time, but i disregard them, which I figured is what everyone does. So what's wrong with the rest of yall?

Back
Top Bottom