Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Yeah I feel disgusted after reading some of the stories.
laugh.gif

So senior year of college over Christmas break my not and I are in SC and we meet this chick and he just falls for her after only hanging out with her a few nights and not getting any buns. So for Spring Break he goes to Miami with her and her 3 friends and gets them a 5-star hotel room. He buys bottles on bottles of premium liquor, pays for several meals, pays all of their covers at clubs, pays for all their drinks when they go out and on their last night he leaves all of them roses as a surprise for when they get back to the room to grab their luggage to go to the airport, yet he smashed NONE of them (to his credit he rubbed guts with two or three other chicks while down there
ohwell.gif
).

A few months later, we went back to SC in July, he pays like $100 for her to come to this 4th of July open bar, buffet event and at the end of the night he professes his feelings for her and she says she is seeing someone and it wouldn't work yadda yadda
frown.gif

Fast forward to this September/October, he still hasn't smashed but talks to her semi-regularly. She's originally from Michigan but works in SC and she said she missed Fall (the season). This ninja takes off work the next day and makes her a fall package consisting of a ton of things that remind her of fall (they discussed them the night before on the phone). Drops $4-500 on said package but to make it worse he paid like $150 to FedEx it overnight
eek.gif

If that wasn't bad enough, he tries to surprise her a few weeks later for her bday by sending flowers and she doesn't even hit him up until like 2 or 3 days after getting them to thank him. And this dude was thinking about flying down there to surprise her for her birthday party that she invited him to (he was in PA and she was in SC). I think he finally came to his senses after this but dude spent well over $1K on her and her friends, wasted 10 months of his life chasing her and didn't smash
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. I found out all of these things after the fact so it was hard to stop him.

So senior year of college over Christmas break my not and I are in SC and we meet this chick and he just falls for her after only hanging out with her a few nights and not getting any buns. So for Spring Break he goes to Miami with her and her 3 friends and gets them a 5-star hotel room. He buys bottles on bottles of premium liquor, pays for several meals, pays all of their covers at clubs, pays for all their drinks when they go out and on their last night he leaves all of them roses as a surprise for when they get back to the room to grab their luggage to go to the airport, yet he smashed NONE of them (to his credit he rubbed guts with two or three other chicks while down there
ohwell.gif
).

A few months later, we went back to SC in July, he pays like $100 for her to come to this 4th of July open bar, buffet event and at the end of the night he professes his feelings for her and she says she is seeing someone and it wouldn't work yadda yadda
frown.gif

Fast forward to this September/October, he still hasn't smashed but talks to her semi-regularly. She's originally from Michigan but works in SC and she said she missed Fall (the season). This ninja takes off work the next day and makes her a fall package consisting of a ton of things that remind her of fall (they discussed them the night before on the phone). Drops $4-500 on said package but to make it worse he paid like $150 to FedEx it overnight
eek.gif

If that wasn't bad enough, he tries to surprise her a few weeks later for her bday by sending flowers and she doesn't even hit him up until like 2 or 3 days after getting them to thank him. And this dude was thinking about flying down there to surprise her for her birthday party that she invited him to (he was in PA and she was in SC). I think he finally came to his senses after this but dude spent well over $1K on her and her friends, wasted 10 months of his life chasing her and didn't smash
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. I found out all of these things after the fact so it was hard to stop him.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

any female NT'ers ever been with a simp? lol

How was that like? Did you cheat on him?

Scum

they cant get no man why you think they on NT...............

laugh.gif

blatant

Scum

laugh.gif

blatant

My boy told me about this freak that got caught naked in a car with a dude and the police grabbed them both up....The girl actually had a bf... Knowing she had just been caught in a car naked with another dude, he still came down to the station and bonded her out smh

My boy told me about this freak that got caught naked in a car with a dude and the police grabbed them both up....The girl actually had a bf... Knowing she had just been caught in a car naked with another dude, he still came down to the station and bonded her out smh

Scum

Damn..
laugh.gif

Scum

Damn..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by mco85

Back when NT invaded the JJB forum. There was this girl on the jjb forum who posted that she was hungry but she did not have any money at the moment, and this one NTer (I can't remember who) sent her some money through paypal to buy her dinner. I thought that was pretty simpish
laugh.gif
Dude's SN is seaner or seener, he's a mod there now
roll.gif
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by mco85

Back when NT invaded the JJB forum. There was this girl on the jjb forum who posted that she was hungry but she did not have any money at the moment, and this one NTer (I can't remember who) sent her some money through paypal to buy her dinner. I thought that was pretty simpish
laugh.gif
Dude's SN is seaner or seener, he's a mod there now
roll.gif
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!

saw a male slapping himself in the face because he's fighting with his girl..

dont know if its simpish or not but its
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

These stories are downright depressing.  If any of you dudes have a friend that is currently simping you need to correct them IMMEDIATELY.  We have to help our fellow brothers out there, we can't allow this type of activity to continue.  Once the dudes get themselves together the women will follow, even more so.  Can't believe dudes gave up full scholarship rides to college and threw away their careers over chicks. 

These stories are downright depressing.  If any of you dudes have a friend that is currently simping you need to correct them IMMEDIATELY.  We have to help our fellow brothers out there, we can't allow this type of activity to continue.  Once the dudes get themselves together the women will follow, even more so.  Can't believe dudes gave up full scholarship rides to college and threw away their careers over chicks. 

I feel kinda simpish at times because I make sure to send a rose to this chick at work through our IM service at work each day(just like an emoticon but still)
It's not really a simp move but I feel like a sucker all the same. i have no clue how that started either...and today I realized it was a little worse because I'm off and just texted her a pic of a rose.

Not a big deal, but still
laugh.gif

I've come close to thinking up some pretty simpish things to do though, luckily I came to my senses and threw myself a 2nd opinion before carrying some of those things out.
:smh:at some of the thoughts I had though

definitely don't feel bad compared to some of these stories, this can't be real life

I feel kinda simpish at times because I make sure to send a rose to this chick at work through our IM service at work each day(just like an emoticon but still)
It's not really a simp move but I feel like a sucker all the same. i have no clue how that started either...and today I realized it was a little worse because I'm off and just texted her a pic of a rose.

Not a big deal, but still
laugh.gif

I've come close to thinking up some pretty simpish things to do though, luckily I came to my senses and threw myself a 2nd opinion before carrying some of those things out.
:smh:at some of the thoughts I had though

definitely don't feel bad compared to some of these stories, this can't be real life

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

30t6p3b.gif
simpish: maybe, but for sure funny as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom