Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

anyone else thing reformed simps are a funny breed as well?

you know, that dude who took L after L with the ladies and finally comes to his senses and is a whole new person.

Originally Posted by draydray87

what about this simp named bruno mars? singin bout he gonna catch a live grenade for you n %%$#. softest %%$# i ever heard
Yeah. Dude gasses up women way too much.
indifferent.gif

first thing that popped in my mind:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ill-c...ss-R2-and-throw-it-back-atcha/128173917244612

roll.gif

Originally Posted by stand4something

My girls sisters boyfriend knows his girl is a known vagina lender on campus (Hampton University) . Yet, son son still payed for her flight to MIA this past memorial day weekend...

She gets down to MIA and meets this dude whom smashes on the beach, dude takes pics of them on beach and post on facebook and tags her in them, her boyfriend sees the pics and ask who son son is, she denies giving up the vaginal even tho the pic is of them 2 on the beach at night..

Where is she now? Spain "studying abroad" who paid for the ticket? You guessed it..
Jesus
30t6p3b.gif

My girls sisters boyfriend knows his girl is a known vagina lender on campus (Hampton University) . Yet, son son still payed for her flight to MIA this past memorial day weekend...

She gets down to MIA and meets this dude whom smashes on the beach, dude takes pics of them on beach and post on facebook and tags her in them, her boyfriend sees the pics and ask who son son is, she denies giving up the vaginal even tho the pic is of them 2 on the beach at night..

Where is she now? Spain "studying abroad" who paid for the ticket? You guessed it..
Jesus
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm crying.  Son painted a picture with that paragraph. 

son was hitting that Risky Business throughout the house expecting a meeeeaaan Christmas Eve session
shoulda set her grass on fire.

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude I swear on everything my swag was on 1 billie skatin' thru the house in socks like "Damn snow can't stop my game - she told me come through"...

indifferent.gif

...couldn't even tell you what the (()) looked liked.

SO much fail...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm crying.  Son painted a picture with that paragraph. 

son was hitting that Risky Business throughout the house expecting a meeeeaaan Christmas Eve session
shoulda set her grass on fire.

roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude I swear on everything my swag was on 1 billie skatin' thru the house in socks like "Damn snow can't stop my game - she told me come through"...

indifferent.gif

...couldn't even tell you what the (()) looked liked.

SO much fail...

Back when I use to work at wal-mart I had a co worker who would do anything for this chick that also worked there and one day I was ringing her groceries up and when I was done she was like im waiting for geoffries card and I was like you can use my discount card and she was like "no,his credit card",I was speechless,I dont even think homie ever even got to cop a feel.

Back when I use to work at wal-mart I had a co worker who would do anything for this chick that also worked there and one day I was ringing her groceries up and when I was done she was like im waiting for geoffries card and I was like you can use my discount card and she was like "no,his credit card",I was speechless,I dont even think homie ever even got to cop a feel.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
x100

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
x100

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of these stories have GOT to be fake. c'mon, son. 
whole thread got me cryyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnggggg.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of these stories have GOT to be fake. c'mon, son. 
whole thread got me cryyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnggggg.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

He was nourishing that tramp
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Do you remember the total?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Do you remember the total?

Knew this kid named don worked with him, anyways he becomes infatuated with a co worker (girl was ugly as *@#% too, she looked like a fetus, bulging forehead and gut with no *#*, and she's also really *****y
sick.gif
), any ways dudes thirst was so strong he would do all type of mental gymnastics to make him self think she was attractive, nobody had the heart to burst his bubble. He's going out with her and the simpinging begins, he's renting cars every weekend and taking them to wonderland(big theme park), like literally every weekend to would show up with a new rental, he would pay for everything too, hotel and all bare in er mind his penis is still dry as *@#%, not a single *@#% was given.

At some point she has the balls to ask if her male friend can come on one of these rental car trips,  he agrees.
tired.gif

She apparently talked to her friend mostly the whole trip, dude was a glorified chauffeur, he tells us how annoying it was, they eventually break up him still never once hitting it. I come to find out later thant she's smashing that "friend" of hers who came on the trip.
30t6p3b.gif

and am like danm with no regard for human life.|
laugh.gif

Knew this kid named don worked with him, anyways he becomes infatuated with a co worker (girl was ugly as *@#% too, she looked like a fetus, bulging forehead and gut with no *#*, and she's also really *****y
sick.gif
), any ways dudes thirst was so strong he would do all type of mental gymnastics to make him self think she was attractive, nobody had the heart to burst his bubble. He's going out with her and the simpinging begins, he's renting cars every weekend and taking them to wonderland(big theme park), like literally every weekend to would show up with a new rental, he would pay for everything too, hotel and all bare in er mind his penis is still dry as *@#%, not a single *@#% was given.

At some point she has the balls to ask if her male friend can come on one of these rental car trips,  he agrees.
tired.gif

She apparently talked to her friend mostly the whole trip, dude was a glorified chauffeur, he tells us how annoying it was, they eventually break up him still never once hitting it. I come to find out later thant she's smashing that "friend" of hers who came on the trip.
30t6p3b.gif

and am like danm with no regard for human life.|
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

At some point she has the balls to ask if her male friend can come on one of these rental car trips

Honestly, I will never understand what kind of human being does something like this. I hope #$$#%!# like this burn in hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

At some point she has the balls to ask if her male friend can come on one of these rental car trips

Honestly, I will never understand what kind of human being does something like this. I hope #$$#%!# like this burn in hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

I bet the majority of these dudes either were raised by single moms who were jumpoffs in the past, or have simp $$*% daddies and they are just keeping the tradition alive. Probably more of the 1st one. See those dudes arent men they are a image a fascade. Dudes who simp like that like ive said arent men because they werent raised to be a man, because they were raised by a women, who raised there kids in a image of what they think a man should be. So being simp/sucker etc... is what they mold them to be because they have no idea what a real man is because one they never had one thus being a single mom in the first place, and two because they arent a man so how can they teach you something they dont know?
I dig what u sayin. Once the image is painted in the you plant the seed.  However, there also has to be responsibility of the male who has the simpish actions. Some dudes have low self-esteem and get no play so they go out on a limb to perform these simpish actions and finds it works. Even if they get burned later, the satisfaction of knowin they had the girl's attention at some point is gratifyin to them. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

I bet the majority of these dudes either were raised by single moms who were jumpoffs in the past, or have simp $$*% daddies and they are just keeping the tradition alive. Probably more of the 1st one. See those dudes arent men they are a image a fascade. Dudes who simp like that like ive said arent men because they werent raised to be a man, because they were raised by a women, who raised there kids in a image of what they think a man should be. So being simp/sucker etc... is what they mold them to be because they have no idea what a real man is because one they never had one thus being a single mom in the first place, and two because they arent a man so how can they teach you something they dont know?
I dig what u sayin. Once the image is painted in the you plant the seed.  However, there also has to be responsibility of the male who has the simpish actions. Some dudes have low self-esteem and get no play so they go out on a limb to perform these simpish actions and finds it works. Even if they get burned later, the satisfaction of knowin they had the girl's attention at some point is gratifyin to them. 

Back
Top Bottom