What's the rarest Lebron PE out there?

No lie CWK....

It was like entering thru the Big Yungin Pearly gates where the Heavens Opened and Gods music played.

I wonder whatever happened to ALL that sat in that room since BF was removed from his position.

The stuff I saw in there will forever be etched in my mind. That closet was almost as great as Josiahs Sample closet in JR-4 or The Kitchen itself.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Not Much but...the Moratorium is over.

STRAIGHT FIRE.... Im jealous...
nerd.gif

^ had those.... sold them for minimal profit back in 09 to get rid of sig kicks of dudes I dont respect. No regrets $200 in my pocket and on to some real OG heat for me.

Like most of these threads well all of them, the rarest is the stuff we havent seen before. I also dont consider half of these shoes posted rare... How can these shoes that most all of us have had opportunities to buy at some point in time be rare like yall are jellin on.
I don't get it. you can see 80% of this post on ebay right now. Bkals brought the rare!

Sorry.
eyes.gif

RARE

This thread really is the eyes open for me.Most of the Lebron fans who live in other countries like me don't normally have the opportunities to see so many rare PEs and hear what the top collectors' words.Thank you all for sharing.

This thread is epic..great to see some of these wonderful lebron mockups wonder how people get these pairs sometimes
i swear im going to become a spy and rob the "kitchen"

This has been a great thread actually. a thoroughly enjoyable read

I would do bad things to good people for HWC or SVSM or Dunkman IVs........

@Joerdan23: those Lebron 3's w/ the 360 air max unit is crazy seen @ the sc x jordan cmft 11 event in santa monica!

Reading this thread made me feel like a young man again.

I really miss the days when it was like 5-10 of us fighting for all the sample/pe azg's. Even though we all wanted the shoes it was always love and respect for each other. No shady dealings, no crazy price tags just real connects and hard work. 

I wonder if Lebron kept the actual FIRST GAME PE's... If someone has those other then him then they'd be sittin on some serious LOOT.

^

Here's his LeBron Zoom Generation "1st Games" Game worn during his 4th Game in the NBA..

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

Here's his LeBron Zoom Generation "1st Games" Game worn during his 4th Game in the NBA..
Thanks for posting that ALDY...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that your pair?

Back
Top Bottom