What's the worst city you ever been to?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

st. louis.

horrible city. horrible sports and dont get me started on east stl....
My dad told me all about it, abandoned houses, tacky blocks, dead downtown...etc.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Mumbai, India
/thread

funny thing is I'd go back cuz the experience was crazy..
but yall dont know what nastiness is til you ben there
All you need to do is look at the Ganges.

Originally Posted by One Love

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by One Love

Mexico City grimier than Chicago or NYC and probably detroit(never been) as well
smh.gif

some sections of mexico city are extremelly nice, but if you stray too far, its quite disgusting how bad the conditions are
definitely...im just sayin...id much rather be in the bad parts of NYC or Chicago than bad parts of Mexico City and im mexican...
i've never been to bad parts of chi or nyc but i'd prolly have to agree with you on that part
laugh.gif
and im mexican too

During the 2 years i lived in Brooklyn
Id have to say its the worst
BK in the 90s FTW
word to

utah. boring as hell. i have a friend who lives in fresno and he always gets on my case about living in Seattle
laugh.gif
. i didnt know fresno was that bad. isntfresno state a powerhouse college football?

As far as crime,gangs, and drugs...maybe the city i live in now which is Paterson, NJ...(aside from NY and all the boroughs OF ny)

i live right across the river from detroit. and i must say it is pretty %%#+@! over there.

Philadelphia,Pennsylvania- though i go every month or 2. i hate it more and more. drivers there <<<<, shopping sucks, supposed "hot spot"stores suck also. might look nice but its really not nice at all.

Trona, CA has got to be the most abysmal places in California. It is in the middle of The High Desert and gets frigid winds in winter and it gets into the110's and 120's in summer. The town has about 200 people, a liquor store, probably about 10 meth labs and that is it aside from the town's biggestindustry and employer, the borax mines. The mines have vast piles of borax, piles bigger than fie or six story buildings and they permeate the place and makemost people itch when they are in the hell hole.

Back
Top Bottom