What's the worst city you ever been to?

boring = mobile, alabama

hood = ocho rios jamaica, mexico, east baltimore, md (word to the wire... i still <3 this city though), killadelphia, pa & native american reservationsin NM

violent? a tossup between richmond california, west oakland, and sunnydale in san francisco
boring? sacramento.. been livin out here since i was 5 and never liked it

Originally Posted by lil rell

violent? a tossup between richmond california, west oakland, and sunnydale in san francisco
You sure you don't mean north richmond, east oakland, andHunters Point in SF.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Alchemiss wrote:Almost every city in Michigan.. Im glad I escaped when I did i have to agree with you detroit is the worst and benton harbor and kalamazoo are a close second. sprry it didnt quote the right way. im on my g1 and for some reason it doesnt work
Word.. I was born in Detroit.. lived in Brighton, Howell, East Lansing.. fam in Kalamazoo, East Lansing, Ferndale, Clinton Township, Detroit..etc.. that whole place is a dump

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lamest/Weirdest place - Sarasota, FL
Hood- Riviera Beach, FL/Tampa, FL
laugh.gif
I'm assuming you never been to Broward County before.I'm pretty sure you have. But anywhere in South Florida get down so watch your neck. One my homies said he was goin to Midnight release for the 11/12Package at the mall in Broward County I told his %@% good @++!$# luck.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lamest/Weirdest place - Sarasota, FL
Hood- Riviera Beach, FL/Tampa, FL
laugh.gif
I'm assuming you never been to Broward County before.I'm pretty sure you have. But anywhere in South Florida get down so watch your neck. One my homies said he was goin to Midnight release for the 11/12Package at the mall in Broward County I told his %$% good *#%!%@ luck.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Most ghetto, Oakland and Vallejo
orly? You just didn't see the other side of Oakland, its a beautiful city. Vallejo is just boring period.

Passed thru Connecticut, particularly Hartford, on a road trip.

Connecticut = desolate.

And I thought NJ was bad.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Irvine, CA. *shudder*
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Someone explain to me why Irvine is on this list. I want to transfer to UC Irvine after my CC stay
frown.gif
Don't listen to him, he's tripping. Irvine is very nice, clean, and close to all the attractions that OC has to offer.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by marath0n

Mumbai, India
/thread

funny thing is I'd go back cuz the experience was crazy..
but yall dont know what nastiness is til you ben there
All you need to do is look at the Ganges.
Yeah people literally take #@*$% in there. It was no joke.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Camden , S.C.

when the mall is the place to be...you KNOW it sucks.
roll.gif

I live 30 minutes from there, Thank God I'm in the Capital city of Columbia!

Dover, Delaware: Nothing to do at all,

matter of fact ALL of Delaware

North Carolina: Really? Its a wasteland with hicks

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Atlanta, Tacoma, or Balad (Iraq).

In a close second is my current residence, Corvallis, OR.

THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE!!!
frown.gif
smh.gif
Thats my choice for most boring. I dont even like going to visit OSU anymore, all the frats are dbags.

Most hood goes to Little Haiti and Little Havana in a tie.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Irvine, CA. *shudder*
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Someone explain to me why Irvine is on this list. I want to transfer to UC Irvine after my CC stay
frown.gif
Don't listen to him, he's tripping. Irvine is very nice, clean, and close to all the attractions that OC has to offer.
UCI is great if you like blandness, the artificial, smog, sterility, rabbits, water fountains, Target stores, a de facto monopoly becauseeverything is controlled by one company (which probably contributes to most of the things i just named).

it's true that it's close to everything. but just remember that it's close to everything, meaning there's nothing that it has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom