What's the worst look you've had or seen while at the gym?

Was just talking about this w/ a co-worker. A few years back I forgot to put my sneakers in my gym bag (some days I go to the gym after work). I was changing at the gym and obviously I couldn't find my nikes. Ended up working out in a t-shirt, windpants, and loafers. Do what you gotta do sometimes. Anyways....what yall got (or seen)?

saw this dude workout in jeans, leather slip ons and a button down shirt tucked into his jeans.. they have a dress code at the gym (no jeans etc) but dude didnt gaf and was doing lat pull downs and push ups in regular clothes

The x-fit people used to stick out like a sore thumb...now it's some of these MMA cats. Pink/green hair, random tats, shadow boxing anywhere they can find space, etc. LOL. Seen one dude scare an elderly lady off a bench :smh:

IMO its the dudes who work out in normal clothes. I seen someone with jeans, a button up, and some work shoes on and he seemed out of place

some of the gyms around NYC you'll see dudes in button up shirts, slacks, and dress shoes, and they're taking calls between sets...

I thought jeans and a shirt was bad, but Im hearing people in slack and dress shoes. :rofl: cot damb

Just a few weeks ago I saw an old geezer butt *** naked as I walked into the bathroom. I'm talking about pushing 60, short, fat and grey hairs all over. I immediately thought "oh **** son, this ***** is walking around in his choppaday suit" :rofl:

There was two dudes sitting down by the lockers who couldn't breath :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This man had on headphones, with those 24hr fitness small towels draped over his shoulder walking like his swag was over 9000 :x

Last edited:
:lol: at IHeartBoost's story

When I use to work out at LA Fitness I was coming out of the locker room and I see this old Asian dude nonchalantly bending over putting baby powder in his ***, people give no dambs when they're in a locker room. :smh: :x

At my gym during lunch, I alway see a group of guys that all work out but in their work clothes. Like button ups and slacks and everything. Don't know why they won't just change in gym clothes but maybe it saves time. Just odd seeing that get up and 3 of them in a group at that.

I've worked out in slacks once when I forgot my shorts. Felt dumb as hell. Might as well just go the next day.

i sometimes see kids (always kids for some reason) wearing house slippers or boat shoes in the weight room.

I've thrown on boat shoes and basketball shorts before but it was for a quick errand, not working out.

Funny u ask today..becuz just yesterday i seen Russell Brand's twin...calve high boots..faded skinny jeans..a skull belt with silver jewels all over it..a smedium sleeveless shirt with a leather vest and elbow long hair..dude came in for about 30 mins and left..i tried not to look to avoid laughin..also dude took 10 minutes tryna park his scooter just perfect..

Just a few weeks ago I saw an old geezer butt *** naked as I walked into the bathroom. I'm talking about pushing 60, short, fat and grey hairs all over. I immediately thought "oh **** son, this ***** is walking around in his choppaday suit" :rofl:
There was two dudes sitting down by the lockers who couldn't breath :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This man had on headphones, with those 24hr fitness small towels draped over his shoulder walking like his swag was over 9000 :x
naked in the locker room is standard procedure for a lot of these dudes. i've walked in on some dude *** naked bent over drying his hair using the hand dryer thing :x

At the gym i go to, saw a dude in khakis and a polo and those sneaker-ish type slip ons.

And once at basketball courts at my school, some guy had ball shorts, a tank and loafers. Marking up the floor and everything

Just a few weeks ago I saw an old geezer butt *** naked as I walked into the bathroom. I'm talking about pushing 60, short, fat and grey hairs all over. I immediately thought "oh **** son, this ***** is walking around in his choppaday suit"
roll.gif

There was two dudes sitting down by the lockers who couldn't breath
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This man had on headphones, with those 24hr fitness small towels draped over his shoulder walking like his swag was over 9000
sick.gif
Pics?

I have a friend who has a photo album on his fb dedicated to random comical people at his gym.

One time, I seen a dude dressed in regular street clothes just sitting on the floor behind a treadmill for a good 30 minutes doing nothing on his phone or something. Then the girl that was on the treadmill in front of him finished her run, got off the treadmill, exchanged a few words with the dude (they knew each other somehow by the way they were talking, they were probably bf/gf), and they went to another machine where she continued her workout while he sat in the back doing nothing again. :lol:

naked in the locker room is standard procedure for a lot of these dudes. i've walked in on some dude *** naked bent over drying his hair using the hand dryer thing :x
same, but the dude was hair drying his crotch :smh:

Ah the gym :lol:

Had a regular in my gym wear Birkenstock sandles every day for three years....that's for lifting and treadmill running days. That one to me is still phenomenal.

From time to time I see this dude at the gym I go to that wears like a one piece body suit, almost like something a wrestler would wear. That and weirdos drying their nuts with hairdryers in locker room.

Last edited:
Theres one guy who insists on wearing green tights and a size small cut off. Dude is easily 220 and chiseled. He just does it to get attention :smh:

My own worst has been dress socks and cargos. Nothin too wild

Old folks butt naked at the gym. Sometimes I see a group Of people literally all dressed up working out. (pants/dress shoes/polo) I'm like y'all gonna hit the club after? Also young kids lifting all heavy weights. Screw my back I gotta get aesthetics. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom