What's the worst look you've had or seen while at the gym?

Worst for me was wearing a old shirt that from before I lost weight. Short sleeve but the sleeves went down to my forearms.

Meh...I'll sometimes workout wearing a hat. Don't see the big deal about that one.

However, is there a rule that if you're a black man over 50, you gotta have your du-rag cape flowing?

looks at the gyms that irk me the most:

1) Any man that lifts weights w/ his girl. IDC, IDC, IDC. Most of y'all have seen it, some of you might do it, but no grown man should be having his girl spot him on the bench press or visa versa. Guys who do are simps and most likely let them girls finger their balloon knot
that's that short minded thinking right there. Making stupid generalizations for no reason. Are you mad homeboys girl can press more than you or something? Saying this like it's bad thing that you bring your girl to actually stay fit while reaping the benefits of a spot. You mad, huh? Yea, that boy mad.

inb4 hurr I bet you bring your girl to the gym hurrr.

Jokes on you silly, I have no girl.

that feel when no girfriend...

A while back; I went to the locker room to change and seen some old dude laying on the bench naked patting him self down in powder. Never went back to that gym ever again. :x :x :x :x

looks at the gyms that irk me the most:
3) dudes wearing hats. Why? You have to be hiding something because we're all sweating like :evil: 's slaves and you're wearing a wool fitted.
2) Europeans. I'll admit, Euros usually win that ESPN World's Strongest Men contest every year, but there's always a skinny new wave bloke doing the craziest limb flailing exercises and taking up all the room.
1) Any man that lifts weights w/ his girl. IDC, IDC, IDC. Most of y'all have seen it, some of you might do it, but no grown man should be having his girl spot him on the bench press or visa versa. Guys who do are simps and most likely let them girls finger their balloon knot

Bet you aint gonna say ish to these ladies' men bringing them to the gym.

Shut yo ignorant douchehole up.

I obviously go to the gym with my lady :rofl:

that's that short minded thinking right there. Making stupid generalizations for no reason. Are you mad homeboys girl can press more than you or something? Saying this like it's bad thing that you bring your girl to actually stay fit while reaping the benefits of a spot. You mad, huh? Yea, that boy mad.
inb4 hurr I bet you bring your girl to the gym hurrr.
Jokes on you silly, I have no girl.
that feel when no girfriend...
This isn't 4chan. keep that **** over there. :smh:

^dana lynn has always been a sav
but really mirin the ATG on the first video, girl is pretty as well.

Did he ask you to spot him on the squats?
hahah
roll.gif

At my old gym there was this guy that always worked out with sunglasses on, mind you this is at 4:00 am every time

Last edited:
Nothing too major. Always old naked guys in the locker room, but I did see dude in the weight area with jeans, a tucked t-shirt , a fannie pack, and wristbands.

I wear a fitted a the gym but to help keep the sweat out of my eyes. I'd feel weird wearing a headband.

I remember seeing this dude come in with a Ed Hardy trucker, light brown with dark brown velour suit that was 2 sizes two small.

Dude hit the treadmill for 4 mins then dipped. Never saw him again.

saw a guy in a mullet with jorts at the 24 hr fitness in downtown la. should have taken a pic at the time since he just looked so out of place.

I thought jeans and a shirt was bad, but Im hearing people in slack and dress shoes. :rofl: cot damb
Just a few weeks ago I saw an old geezer butt *** naked as I walked into the bathroom. I'm talking about pushing 60, short, fat and grey hairs all over. I immediately thought "oh **** son, this ***** is walking around in his choppaday suit" :rofl:
There was two dudes sitting down by the lockers who couldn't breath :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This man had on headphones, with those 24hr fitness small towels draped over his shoulder walking like his swag was over 9000 :x
Happens a few weeks back, tight UA shirt with no sleeves but wearing 2 shooting sleeves ( !?! ) durag with a headband over it, jean shorts with said shirt tucked in and timbs... I stared for a good minute
kobe-wtf.gif
bruh... these replies had me :rofl:

never understood why people wear fitteds in the gym

I don't wear a hat personally but I know some people do it to keep the sweat off of their foreheads.
I gotta admit, hats look less awkward then headbands nowadays. ehh...

its always that accidental look at the old naked guy as your walking around the corner that gets me, they shameless

i sometimes see kids (always kids for some reason) wearing house slippers or boat shoes in the weight room.

I've thrown on boat shoes and basketball shorts before but it was for a quick errand, not working out.
Arnold works out in boat shoes so you're good.

Why is everyone so shocked to see naked old men in the locker rooms?

....where else are they supposed to get changed/shower?

....and why are you looking?

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom