What's The Worst You've Been Played By The Opposite Sex? OG post pg 4

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

I started writing out the whole ridiculous saga but here's the bottom line.

I believed "wife" meant "forever" and trusted her accordingly.  I lost $100K+ in the divorce.  I was 24.
Should've offed her

purehoopa1 wrote:
OP, that kid actually does resemble you to a certain degree. If I was you I would man up and take it to court. If the kid is yours it is selfish on both parents part to keep her away from her biological parents. Dude just call her and tell her you going to take her to court if she doesn't willing take the DNA test. If I had a slight clue that kid was mines I would not be able to sleep at night. Good luck :/

exactly. if she wont cooperate with you, she'll cooperate with the law.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I believed "wife" meant "forever" and trusted her accordingly.  I lost $100K+ in the divorce.  I was 24.
Should've offed her
would've saved him 75K.

Originally Posted by Homer

Should've offed her
would've saved him 7590K.

Fixed

I know a dude that wouldve done it for 10K

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by J23S

She ended up meeting some dude online from Michigan and they were talking while she was pregnant with the baby. 
nerd.gif

If I knew it was you, I would have fallen back.
laugh.gif
preciate it, but I did do the court thing to no avail. I just might start it up again soon. Preciate the encouragement NT fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Should've offed her

Fixed

laugh.gif
You want 0 traces, you pay that extra.  Matta fact you want -2 traces, you somebody so good they erase things that could be as motives prior to her death.  You don't even get questioned.

She ended up meeting some dude online from Michigan and they were talking while she was pregnant with the baby. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
preciate it, but I did do the court thing to no avail. I just might start it up again soon. Preciate the encouragement NT fam
pimp.gif
Good luck Sir.  I have court in a couple of weeks, appearing on behalf of a friend for her paternity/custody case.  Family court is no no no joke, and recognition of paternity (ie who signed the BC) can be a *%!+% to over turn..  Her lawyer will probably fight it. 

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

She look like you.... You need to do something about getting that test done... I know how females can be but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... If that really is your daughter I know you would want to be a part of her life...

Good Luck... I hope everything works out for the best...

Kinda funny though, kid's stepmother will already be someone else's grandmother.

Should've offed her

Fixed

laugh.gif
You want 0 traces, you pay that extra.  Matta fact you want -2 traces, you somebody so good they erase things that could be as motives prior to her death.  You don't even get questioned.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All you need is some sort of relation to this person and you're getting questioned. Best thing to do (IMO) is wait it out a year or two with no contact, then have them offed (if you still care about it).[/color]

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

My bad about my OG post I went to edit something and the whole thing disappeared.

Anyway, I dated this chick back in 06-07 and she had just got out of a relationship when we started dating. Her ex happened to live a floor under her in the dorms and whenever I wasn't I wasnt in her room with her he was smashing, giving her massages, and who else knows what happened
smh.gif
She would cheat on me and after I found out I took her back
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. she ended up pregnant and to this day I don't know if the kid is mine even though she swore up and down that it was mine.  After we finally broke up she changed her tune saying that the baby wasnt mine
tired.gif

you need to get a DNA test, that baby could be yours. I don't know why you would just take her word on something like that.

pics?
Haven't seen the baby since she was 2 months
tired.gif
, when we were still talking I confronted her about a dna test and she blew me off. She ended up meeting some dude online from Michigan and they were talking while she was pregnant with the baby. 
Sidenote: she slept with her best friends boyfriend while she was pregnant with the baby
smh.gif

Anyway pics of the baby
ay7w5u.jpg

Pic of me.....any resemblance, you be the judge
2hxxcfr.jpg

nerd.gif
didnt mean to quote but thats ya daughter my dude .....yall eyes are exactly the same 
laugh.gif
 ...i couldnt sleep at night if i was in your situation.....the thought of my daughter calling another man "dad" would eat me up 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i txt a girl i hadnt talk to in a couple and her response was who is this
grin.gif
like she deleted my number out of her phone and life
laugh.gif

tired.gif

I was scheduled to go out on a date until she called and cancelled saying she just left the ER because her lips were swollen. Fast foward to that night where I bump into her having the grandest of times at a frat party.
roll.gif
exquisitely expressed my good sir.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

didnt mean to quote but thats ya daughter my dude .....yall eyes are exactly the same 
laugh.gif
 ...i couldnt sleep at night if i was in your situation.....the thought of my daughter calling another man "dad" would eat me up 
tired.gif

Exactly what I'm saying, both faces are identical.

would post a story but she aint worth the memory recall...

OP...I feel for you...believe me

tired.gif
some females are just grimey....

smh.gif
laugh.gif
!%%$ looks....That baby aint yours till a paternity test says its yours.
im with matt on this one

you cant go by how a baby looks though

My bad about my OG post I went to edit something and the whole thing disappeared.

Anyway, I dated this chick back in 06-07 and she had just got out of a relationship when we started dating. Her ex happened to live a floor under her in the dorms and whenever I wasn't I wasnt in her room with her he was smashing, giving her massages, and who else knows what happened
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. she ended up pregnant and to this day I don't know if the kid is mine even though she swore up and down that it was mine.  After we finally broke up she changed her tune saying that the baby wasnt mine
tired.gif

you need to get a DNA test, that baby could be yours. I don't know why you would just take her word on something like that.

pics?
tired.gif
, when we were still talking I confronted her about a dna test and she blew me off. She ended up meeting some dude online from Michigan and they were talking while she was pregnant with the baby. 
Sidenote: she slept with her best friends boyfriend while she was pregnant with the baby
smh.gif

Anyway pics of the baby
ay7w5u.jpg

Pic of me.....any resemblance, you be the judge
2hxxcfr.jpg

nerd.gif
You look alike, look at ya'll cheeks, thats your daughter bruh. Unless the BM is the same complexion as you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smh.gif
laugh.gif
!%%$ looks....That baby aint yours till a paternity test says its yours.
im with matt on this one

you cant go by how a baby looks though
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know what, I've been slacking on my posts [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I'm going with Audi and Matt on this.. +$*# just hit me like a brick. 
alien.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

pics?
tired.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
You look alike, look at ya'll cheeks, thats your daughter bruh. Unless the BM is the same complexion as you
nerd.gif
She's white

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Similar to Eight2One's story my chick was texting some other dude. I asked, she said it was nothing. Come to find out she had been messing with dude off and on for a year. She has pretty much ruined the trust factor for any female i get close with.
Mine is similar to this. I have told my story on here before. I was with him for 5 years and a half, my first boyfriend, everything, and he became one of my best friends. One day while I was at work, she calls my cell and says to me first thing straight up, "I'm with him". My world was pulled under my feet that day. Turns out he was with her on and off for the past year and a half. Get to his house, find her and him in the bed. He tells me he is sorry, that he just fell in love with her, she captivated him..blah blah blah. Then says that it is a different kind of love, does not love her like he loves me. I should of cut a #%@$*, but I was just so hurt and devastated. I was actually even nice to her since she told me. He asks me to go to relationship counselling, I say no and I break it off. So then he goes and wifes her up. Messed me up for a while. I am a lot better now, but I still have a long way to go until I heal. 

Him and I are actually cool now. Kind of. I have "forgiven" him, but I will never forget. He was my best friend, so I guess I still rely on him for that relationship we used to have and he was a big part of my life. I also did put him through a lot (my parents did not know about him and he was getting restless of not being able to move forward with me, or progress our relationship). I have come to terms that he is human and therefore infallible, and he did apologize and own up to it even though I had to found out through her. But, it will never be the same. I had to forgive him in order for me to be not so angry anymore and for what he did or for him not to control my emotions anymore. He knows I am the best he had and will ever have.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Similar to Eight2One's story my chick was texting some other dude. I asked, she said it was nothing. Come to find out she had been messing with dude off and on for a year. She has pretty much ruined the trust factor for any female i get close with.
Mine is similar to this. I have told my story on here before. I was with him for 5 years and a half, my first boyfriend, everything, and he became one of my best friends. One day while I was at work, she calls my cell and says to me first thing straight up, "I'm with him". My world was pulled under my feet that day. Turns out he was with her on and off for the past year and a half. Get to his house, find her and him in the bed. He tells me he is sorry, that he just fell in love with her, she captivated him..blah blah blah. Then says that it is a different kind of love, does not love her like he loves me. I should of cut a #%@$*, but I was just so hurt and devastated. I was actually even nice to her since she told me. He asks me to go to relationship counselling, I say no and I break it off. So then he goes and wifes her up. Messed me up for a while. I am a lot better now, but I still have a long way to go until I heal. 

Him and I are actually cool now. Kind of. I have "forgiven" him, but I will never forget. He was my best friend, so I guess I still rely on him for that relationship we used to have and he was a big part of my life. I also did put him through a lot (my parents did not know about him and he was getting restless of not being able to move forward with me, or progress our relationship). I have come to terms that he is human and therefore infallible, and he did apologize and own up to it even though I had to found out through her. But, it will never be the same. I had to forgive him in order for me to be not so angry anymore and for what he did or for him not to control my emotions anymore. He knows I am the best he had and will ever have.

W O W

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Him and I are actually cool now. Kind of. I have "forgiven" him, but I will never forget. He was my best friend, so I guess I still rely on him for that relationship we used to have and he was a big part of my life. I also did put him through a lot (my parents did not know about him and he was getting restless of not being able to move forward with me, or progress our relationship). I have come to terms that he is human and therefore infallible, and he did apologize and own up to it even though I had to found out through her. But, it will never be the same. I had to forgive him in order for me to be not so angry anymore and for what he did or for him not to control my emotions anymore. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) He knows I am the best he had and will ever have. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Even before I got to the second paragraph, I said to myself "This chick definitely had something to do with dude laying up with another chick" and lo and behold (bold part).[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] 2) And my second thing, how can you be the best he's ever had (and will ever have) when you're ashamed to even introduce him to your parents? (which I'm sure would've caused some conflict, but at the same time, he can find a girl just like you where he wouldn't have to deal with that)[/color]

Back
Top Bottom