WHAT'S UP WITH AIR-RANDY AND MARQUEESOLE??????????

WHATS UP WITH AIR-RANDY AND MARQUEESOLE????I JUST WENT TO BOTH WEBSITES AND THEY BOTH HAD OLD STUFF,NO MORE EXCLUSIVES.DID JORDAN SHUT THEM DOWN????
eyes.gif

Why not pm them instead of making a post about it? Im sure they can answer much better than any of us can seeing as how it is their website

jordan is being more careful about the shoes that leak except MS and AR are still getting new releases

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

IT'S NOT JUST THEM, A FEW WEBSITES I WENT TO DID HAVE ANY EARLY RELEASE JORDANS ANYMORE.

so you are asking about websites and not jordan brand sneakers

Originally Posted by malumouse

IT'S NOT JUST THEM, A FEW WEBSITES I WENT TO DID HAVE ANY EARLY RELEASE JORDANS ANYMORE.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SNEAKERS NOT THE WEBSITE!

Originally Posted by malumouse

3289 useless posts and counting.....

Very interestin...i wonder what happened..last night when i checked everythin was up

Originally Posted by rocman23

Why not pm them instead of making a post about it? Im sure they can answer much better than any of us can seeing as how it is their website
i agree..............

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I'm sure JB would love to get their hands on Air Randy.

This is exactly why I have the avy I do. Everyone loves hating on dude but they love it when they post those early picturesfirst. It's a double standard, Straight Hate.

Whoever says they would not love to have the connects Marqueesole and air-randy have are a damn lie. I for one, would NEVER EVER buy from them, but I wouldlove to have their connect.

jordan is being more careful about the shoes that leak except MS and AR are still getting new releases

Poofyo, why you always have something to say about other websites when you need to fix your @%!# first. Is it becauseMarqueesole gets there stuff way before you do (Straight Hate)? Or are you pinping out your site, AGAIN (See x/xiii official release post)?!!!

BECAUSE THEY SELL JORDANS!
grin.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a forum to discuss JB products not who sells them?

Lock courtesy of Nick

wow nketlk....your very upset for no apparent reason...hope u had fun venting....try a woooossssaaaaah. doesnt that feel betta now lol

Originally Posted by Adiffrentmc

wow nketlk....your very upset for no apparent reason...hope u had fun venting....try a woooossssaaaaah. doesnt that feel betta now lol
It feels GREAT LOL
laugh.gif
!!.

Why do people see it neccessary to post "I guess...." the dude already said what his guess was, repeating it in your own words to up your post countis not answering his question.

NKETLK:
This is JB related how?
boogiethedon:
BECAUSE THEY SELL JORDANS!
grin.gif

And?

I wear Jordans. Let's make a thread about me in the Jordan Brand forum.

Matter of fact, let's make a thread about EVERY SINGLE PERSON that wears Jordans, and EVERY SINGLE COMPANY that sells Jordans.

That would be awesome.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

NKETLK:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a forum to discuss JB products not who sells them?

You're not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom