What's your excuse...

For calling in to work?Sick, car problems, what else is there to use?I need one to stretch from Fri-Mon

For calling in to work?Sick, car problems, what else is there to use?I need one to stretch from Fri-Mon

You can say a family member died. But I wouldn;t do that though. I think an NTer used that excused though to escape a final

You can say a family member died. But I wouldn;t do that though. I think an NTer used that excused though to escape a final

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Chief Wiggums. . . Yea that was a good thread I wonder what happened to him and youmadyoubad
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Chief Wiggums. . . Yea that was a good thread I wonder what happened to him and youmadyoubad
nerd.gif

flu?
stomach virus?
severe cold?
diarreah?
extreme sore throat/whooping cough

flu?
stomach virus?
severe cold?
diarreah?
extreme sore throat/whooping cough

go with sick. who's to say you aren't really sick? just don't post on your facebook that you're out doing something that would contradict yourself. can't be incriminating yourself on the interwebz, word to the guy who had the hostages in that hotel room
30t6p3b.gif

go with sick. who's to say you aren't really sick? just don't post on your facebook that you're out doing something that would contradict yourself. can't be incriminating yourself on the interwebz, word to the guy who had the hostages in that hotel room
30t6p3b.gif

My friend has used multiple excuses to get out of work, or come in late.

He's told them he got in an accident and can't make it.

Stuck in "traffic" and will be there in the next 30 mins.

A family member is in the hospital and he has to go visit so he can't come in for it. Thats about it

My friend has used multiple excuses to get out of work, or come in late.

He's told them he got in an accident and can't make it.

Stuck in "traffic" and will be there in the next 30 mins.

A family member is in the hospital and he has to go visit so he can't come in for it. Thats about it

dead battery buys you some time if you're running late

sick pet

tell them you're sick. like the other dude said, don't post anything on FB though if you're friends with bosses or coworkers. i've seen two friends get busted by their bosses on FB this week, one for playing hooky and one for posting a picture of a bong
laugh.gif

dead battery buys you some time if you're running late

sick pet

tell them you're sick. like the other dude said, don't post anything on FB though if you're friends with bosses or coworkers. i've seen two friends get busted by their bosses on FB this week, one for playing hooky and one for posting a picture of a bong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

did this recently called out sick and went the the movies and was tagged every place i went...blocked all my bosses and supervisors and sketchy co-workers preemptively

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

did this recently called out sick and went the the movies and was tagged every place i went...blocked all my bosses and supervisors and sketchy co-workers preemptively

TEll them you quit because you just came up on 5 mill, but now you have herpes

TEll them you quit because you just came up on 5 mill, but now you have herpes

Just keep it real. tell them that you don't feel like going. While saying this, simulataneously lower a pair of shades with 'Deal with it" written in white out on the lenses.

Back
Top Bottom