What's your favorite clothing line?

moose.jpg

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Murda He

I'm no troll.. I'm whatever fictional creature eats trolls. I fish for trolls with threads with an ulterior motive.

Troll user hates anti troll thread.. Go figure..

How are you not trolling?You say your favorite clothing line is GAP, post a pic of your girl, made your sig "fall into the..........gap", and you want us to see what you did there.To prove how much Y'ALL don't care? For what purpose?Then, on top of that, you ask if anyone has more ugly jokes?Fishing for negative attention towards yourself/your girl is definitely trollin.
grin.gif
Dude... chill. You care way too much at 4 AM. If I'm trolling, you're practically Cloverfielding right now. Woosah.. don't let it get to you man... just ride it out man.. it'll be ok Clover. Breeeeathe...

Still corny

smh..... these new members. Why can't you just keep in the og thread. Yes the gap is huge and yes a medium sized penis can fit in it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shut up.

roll.gif

THIS dude.
As soon as I saw what brand was on the bag I was like "wait a minute... AWWWW !%+!!!!!",but I thought it might be a coincidence or something.
Like my man on the first page,I don't really have a favorite brand.I really love Carhartt !%+! for the winter as well as Champion hoodies,but other than that I just buy what I like regardless of the brand.

Shirts - Rogue Status/DC
Jeans- Levi's
Shoes- Nike ( with adidas originals coming in a close second)

However I am a cheap guy at heart so I will go to Zumiez/Dillards and whatever looks dope on the clearance rack will get bought.

Usually, I find Rilla's posts fine. But this, man... I honestly think you like the attention. I don't know. I don't hate you or nothing, it's just, you got a negative response from something and you're just playing off being the butt of a joke to make sure we know you're not phased by it.

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have put in any extra effort like this, no matter how little the effort may be. You should've just said, "Well, damn. 
laugh.gif
" and let it go.

Again, no hate towards you, you're a cool poster most of the time. I actually miss reading the little keystyles you had with that other guy, almost like teaming up against the whacker rappers in the Music forum. They were pretty entertaining.

*Shrug*

Hanes
Levis
Vans
Crooks & Castles
Express

Back
Top Bottom