What's Your Favorite Sandwich

I'm talking about one you always get, or your favorite, the one you have to have from your deli or anyplace.

I want to start trying new ones, so I'm looking for NT for inspiration...GO

I'm talking about one you always get, or your favorite, the one you have to have from your deli or anyplace.

I want to start trying new ones, so I'm looking for NT for inspiration...GO

had a seared tuna sandwich last night for dinner. my new fave till i play it out.

had a seared tuna sandwich last night for dinner. my new fave till i play it out.

It's a tie: 
Banh mi, which is a Vietnamese sandwich. 

BanhMi.jpg

+

sriracha.jpg

or

The Philadelphia Cheese Steak 

l.jpg

grilled chicken sandwich with swiss or pepperjack cheese with lettuce and tomatoes and a side of french fries.

nutella sandwhich or a nutella/peanut butter sandwhich (when i feel like being extra-fatassy)

grilled chicken sandwich with swiss or pepperjack cheese with lettuce and tomatoes and a side of french fries.

nutella sandwhich or a nutella/peanut butter sandwhich (when i feel like being extra-fatassy)

Chicken parm made from sauteed chicken breast, just a little bit of cheese, roma tomatoes, a sprinkle of basil inside a white bread roll 
pimp.gif

Chicken parm made from sauteed chicken breast, just a little bit of cheese, roma tomatoes, a sprinkle of basil inside a white bread roll 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom