When did you quit wearing basketball shorts under your jeans?

Never did.

Im always hella hot, plus I sweat easy. Having both would cause major swamp nuts.

I have to stay cool & dry b.

people wore/wear bball shorts under their jeans?!?!
roll.gif
Serious? This was common practice back in the early-mid 2000's it was pretty much a given that you had basketball shorts under your Waist 38 jeans.
dead serious, man
laugh.gif
Crazy, I really thought this was a thing everywhere. I dont even remember why I started doing it, just was a thing to do.

Like 3 years ago lol. I was doing it for like 15 years then 1 day I wore pants without it and felt more comfortable so I stopped wearing shorts under.

I wear bball shorts under my sweat pants, who are these people that constantly need to be ready for a pick up game at all times? :lol:

This. Keeps me warm, too

I will play in jeans if i find a random gm. I remeber my boy stripped down into his boxers during pickup one time cause he had on tight jeans and it was restricting his defense and we were crackin up.

i stopped prob when i stopped taking basketball seriously as an actual player lol

so that was prob close to senior year high school. but before that, the whole squad (mostly all my friends since we were all on the team) would wear bball shorts under.

Why? we just all did, thought it was just the bball culture. it was so it was easy to start playing whenever the time came. during break, just drop the pants and we ready. same during lunch and after school. was easy to just go to the court and start balling. back then it wasn't really "common" to wear sporty clothes and bball shorts as a casual thing. we talking about the mid-late 90s here. had to rock jeans or the khakis lol.

man i thought i was the only one who did this, my bball friends and i. but we did it for that reason though.

Man probably around 18 or 19. Once I got outta highschool started working/college it just phased itself out.

hoodie, basketball shorts, high socks, nike flip flops 
pimp.gif

high school life 
pimp.gif

I went from wearing XXL in middle school to M in college 
roll.gif

I still do it lol it's become a habit honestly. I feel weird as hell if I wear certain pairs of my jeans without basketball shorts underneath. Specifically the ones that have cuts in them, don't want any of them seeing the thigh brah

Then why wear distressed/destroyed denim then bruh?
laugh.gif
yo.. normally i hate the ripped jeans look but if instead of skin you saw the jumpman logo through the rip... that would be hot fiya 
pimp.gif

Started at 11 and I'm 32 now and can't ever see myself stopping. I just feel naked without them but I'm the guy who still wears a tank top and under tee with everything too! LOL

Started at 11 and I'm 32 now and can't ever see myself stopping. I just feel naked without them but I'm the guy who still wears a tank top and under tee with everything too! LOL
Tank or beater?

I wear a beater with everything.

Are beaters out of style?

nerd.gif

Never. I still wear them under my joggers, skinny jeans, sweat pants, even slacks when I have to wear a suit. You just never know when you're gonna go play ball.

See not wearing an undershirt is a different story. I feel naked without an undershirt on

I stopped in 8th grade. The only reason I wore basketball shorts under my pants was on the days that I had gym.

This should never still over into adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom