When did you quit wearing basketball shorts under your jeans?

I still do it lol it's become a habit honestly. I feel weird as hell if I wear certain pairs of my jeans without basketball shorts underneath. Specifically the ones that have cuts in them, don't want any of them seeing the thigh brah

View media item 1850446

Then why wear distressed/destroyed denim then bruh? :lol:
It's fine if it's a knee but not my thigh man, my skin is mad pale and I got some hairy *** legs :lol:

Girbauds with Jordan shimmer shorts under, a wife beater, and two earrings you can see from a helicopter = gawd status

Last edited:
When I got a job, that type of stuff is frowned upon in a business setting

Last edited:
These youngbloods ouchea hoopin wit their fancy socks and two hunnid dollar sneakers and compression leggins and under armor tops with these new balls where the channels are perfectly measured.

Had two mismatched socks hoopin in some timberland eurohikers and fatigues pulled up tied wit the ankle strings in a xxl enyce shirt wit a ball smooth as a pearl droppin 15 ...10 and 5 shout out to rod strickland

The reason why I use to wear ball shorts is when i go to a girls house and i want to move in for the kill i take my pants off before i sat on the bed as a sign of respect and she wouldnt be freaked out...

Imagine siting there with ya boxers on with the hole open talmbout lets watch this movie... lol... at least with the ball shorts its comfort and easy access she just dont know it yet

Every real street dude rocked basketball shorts under thier jeans at one point in life

people wore/wear bball shorts under their jeans?!?! :rofl:

I wear skinny jeans underneath my basketball shorts NOW!!!

Cats was ready in these skreets b. That's how it was settled. Now people just show how likes and followers the got on ig.

Last edited:
Stopped when the jeans actually started to match my size. 
mean.gif

2000-2004 though, all day there was bball shorts underneath.

I have never done this.  Is there a reason to wear basketball shorts under Jeans?  How uncomfortable is that?

Right after I graduated from college, I was about to have sex and this girl and she asked about my shorts under my jeans and said its not a good look. lol

When I started wearing skinny jeans
Basically. Did it in high school but when I started wearing slimmer stuff it was a no go

Mainly it was because in the winter time even if you wore jeans it kept you warm and if when you stayed impromptu at somebody's house after a party or so, you take your jeans off and your comfortable but still clothed

Last edited:
If you still do this now im gonna assume u still ouchea freakin black n milds as well

It can happen anywhere.

Anytime.

My parents would always ask me why. My response was always, "you never know when a game may break out.."

I has an idea for a Nike commercial back in HS, with a kid who always wore basketball shorts under his pants.

One day, his family is out and there are a bunch of pros playing pick, one goes down hurt, they need one more to finish the game.

Guess who steps up?

Back
Top Bottom