When did your favorite team(s) become your favorite?

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

We'd be here all day.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I first fell in love with basketball during the early '90s when The Chicago Bulls had that one guy who was reasonably average.

I chuckled.

Pacers, Colts, IU Hoosiers - from birth.

French national soccer team - watched 1998 WC and just desperately wanted Brazil to lose, they did it followed them since, and my family in ancestrally French

Arsenal - Thierry Henry led me there, after he left I stayed

Boston Red Sox - was a Robbie Alomar fan when I was young, when he retired a combination of Yankee hatred and family being Sox fans put me here.

Pacers, Colts, IU Hoosiers - from birth.

French national soccer team - watched 1998 WC and just desperately wanted Brazil to lose, they did it followed them since, and my family in ancestrally French

Boston Red Sox - was a Robbie Alomar fan when I was young, when he retired a combination of Yankee hatred and family being Sox fans put me here.

Cowboys - pops is from Texas....so cowboys is all i heard about growing up

Lakers - was my first team i played for back in the day @ the B&G club(i still got the Jersey/shirt from back then
laugh.gif
), so it became easy to root for them as a kid....and it's been a wrap since then
pimp.gif

Cowboys - pops is from Texas....so cowboys is all i heard about growing up

Lakers - was my first team i played for back in the day @ the B&G club(i still got the Jersey/shirt from back then
laugh.gif
), so it became easy to root for them as a kid....and it's been a wrap since then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

when I found out I was born in Dallas.

All Dallas teams - I was born in Dallas.

Texas Longhorn - I was born in Texas and no ones an aggie or tech fan by choice.

Team USA, USMNT - I was born in The USA.

Hometown pride >>>>> *

NY, Except when it comes to college football. The U all day.

Originally Posted by Demps

when I found out I was born in Dallas.

All Dallas teams - I was born in Dallas.

Texas Longhorn - I was born in Texas and no ones an aggie or tech fan by choice.

Team USA, USMNT - I was born in The USA.

Hometown pride >>>>> *

NY, Except when it comes to college football. The U all day.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Florida Gators - Born in Gainesville, raised on Gator football.
Portland Trail Blazers - When I moved to Oregon and started actually following basketball closely.
Oregon Ducks - Got indoctrinated when I was 10 by friends.
San Francisco Giants - My dad's a huge fan from when he lived in the Bay Area, it carried over to me (though I dont watch baseball nearly as much as I used to).

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Florida Gators - Born in Gainesville, raised on Gator football.
Portland Trail Blazers - When I moved to Oregon and started actually following basketball closely.
Oregon Ducks - Got indoctrinated when I was 10 by friends.
San Francisco Giants - My dad's a huge fan from when he lived in the Bay Area, it carried over to me (though I dont watch baseball nearly as much as I used to).

born in green bay........so........packers, badgers, brewers and bucks

and im a bandwagon orlando magic and university of miami fan cause i lived in florida for a couple years...also ill be rooting for florida state football this year cause my boy karlos williams is gonna be playing there
pimp.gif

born in green bay........so........packers, badgers, brewers and bucks

and im a bandwagon orlando magic and university of miami fan cause i lived in florida for a couple years...also ill be rooting for florida state football this year cause my boy karlos williams is gonna be playing there
pimp.gif

Birth and during childhood for my hometown teams and soccer teams, during High School for my South Florida teams

Birth and during childhood for my hometown teams and soccer teams, during High School for my South Florida teams

Back
Top Bottom