When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

I'm glad to hear from above that Nike Factory stores are likely getting the Elite Olympic socks.  I'm going to be on the hunt for those this week.  

Will the authentic Durant jerseys ever restock on NDC??? InStore??? I'm dying.
nerd.gif

Will the authentic Durant jerseys ever restock on NDC??? InStore??? I'm dying.
nerd.gif
they restocked them at my local HOH.  I live in OKC though so maybe thats why? full size run of home and away durant authentics, i copped the away ones since i have the home kobe.  Also, saw the replicas in person my suggestion is to pay the extra 50 bucks for the authentics, the replicas feel cheap like the screenprint will crack after a few washes and the material is crappy too, you get what you pay for i guess.  Wierd thing is i have a small in both kobe (bought the kobe when it first dropped) and durant but the re-release durant fits a little slimmer and when i put it up to my kobe jersey the durant one is narrower by half an inch.

Does anyone know if any other countries are going to be sold or is it just US authentics/replicas and Brazil replica? I would love to buy some more authentics of other countries if available. And it also looks like alot of the online stores are selling out of authentics more then the replicas. Does this mean authentics are produced in lower quantities than replicas?

My local spot got the China Yi jerseys, but they had extra incentive to as it's a mom & pop store in a Chinese mall (completely legit tho). Problem is, they only got limited USA stuff
-the Jordan authentic (which I scooped)
-Kobe and Lebron jerseys

I really wanted a KD away along with some shorts/socks, but they weren't stocking any more than the above. Still holding out hope more stuff comes in later.

For those of you that have picked up the throwback jerseys, are the name and numbers stictched?

Also, was Nike.com the only place that had the shorts in a size small? I'm not seeing them in a size small anywhere else.

any pics besides nba players wearing those retro jerseys. interested but people keep saying they are way long.

Looking to pick up the throwback shorts and jersey. Y'all have me scared on the jersey, though. I'm 6', 175. I was leaning towards a medium. Any suggestions? (And, I don't really have access to a store to try on)

Anyone who bought jersey's from the 2008 olympics know if they sat when the olympics were done? I'm looking to pick up an authentic Kobe but $100+ is pretty steep. Might just have to go for the Jersey Shirt

Looking to pick up the throwback shorts and jersey. Y'all have me scared on the jersey, though. I'm 6', 175. I was leaning towards a medium. Any suggestions? (And, I don't really have access to a store to try on)

You should be fine. my KD authentic is a Med and im 170/ 5'8" and its to long. Bought the Lebron throwback in a Small, hoping it wont be so long.

they sat forever for 2008 and 2010 (fiba) and were heavily discounted. however, who knows nowadays

Anyone who bought jersey's from the 2008 olympics know if they sat when the olympics were done? I'm looking to pick up an authentic Kobe but $100+ is pretty steep. Might just have to go for the Jersey Shirt

I don't remember the 2008 authentics sitting. I think they released late and not many were availble. The swingmans were more common and may have hit outlets/sale racks.

I don't think the 2010 authentics went on sale until the 2012 ones went up on USA Basketball's shop. They still show the Durant at full price (but out of stock) and only the few sizes of Billups that are left are discounted. They've been up there since 2010.

I don't remember the 2008 authentics sitting. I think they released late and not many were availble. The swingmans were more common and may have hit outlets/sale racks.

I don't think the 2010 authentics went on sale until the 2012 ones went up on USA Basketball's shop. They still show the Durant at full price (but out of stock) and only the few sizes of Billups that are left are discounted. They've been up there since 2010.
The 2008 and the 2010 both were available at multiple Nike Outlets across the nation. I had a Lebron one for $19.99 before I murked it and had to throw it away...

Back
Top Bottom