When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Looking to pick up the throwback shorts and jersey. Y'all have me scared on the jersey, though. I'm 6', 175. I was leaning towards a medium. Any suggestions? (And, I don't really have access to a store to try on)
i'm 5'9 180 and got a small.  The length is just right for me its a little slimmer up top but i stay fit so it works out for me.  These jerseys are definitely slimmer fitting, sort of like the college unis they have nowadays with the slimmer look.  Definitely a good look if you got decent arms and chest for it, but that's just my opinion. dont mind the bathroom its my nephews lol but hopefully it gives you fellas an idea of the fit, bc i know i had alot of trouble trying to figure out what size i should get.

Last edited:
Copped home and away :pimp:

7620660306_fb588f8b1f.jpg
7620659610_4a29bc00fd.jpg

7620661818_8f9a377ee6.jpg
7620661138_8efbab0798.jpg

I kinda want a lebron or Kobe retro but that price
mean.gif
This. $120 for a jersey is just ridiculous. If it get's to around 60 or even 70, that I would def cop. I'm just waiting for the Olympics to be over and for all the outlets to be flooded with this stuff and hopefully I can scoop one up. Got a USA Vancouver Pullover for $5 a few years ago

Anyone know where to get the Argentina jerseys?

I really like their jersey, woudnt mind getting a Ginobili if I can find one. They have some on ebay, but im looking for a site.

This. $120 for a jersey is just ridiculous. If it get's to around 60 or even 70, that I would def cop. I'm just waiting for the Olympics to be over and for all the outlets to be flooded with this stuff and hopefully I can scoop one up. Got a USA Vancouver Pullover for $5 a few years ago
i dont think its ridiculous considering that authentic jerseys have changed in price for 10+ years, but i understand where youre coming from.

I guess just wait for the olympics to be over for the jerseys to go on sale, hopefully they are still available.

SMH they never even had the aways. This is the second restock of the home LBJ. That $72 though :pimp:

They had the away LeBron up for sale at the same time as the away Kobe and Durant. They stocked the home LeBron before?? This was the first time seeing it up for me. Oh well, I'm happy to have a complete set of home & away for Kobe-KD-LeBron. I'll post pics soon

NDC/Swoosh finally posted the white authentic LeBron to complete my Kobe-KD-LBJ set
GO USA!!!
SMH they never even had the aways. This is the second restock of the home LBJ. That $72 though
pimp.gif
They had the away. It was the only jersey they put up for Lebron in the beginning a couple weeks ago. This is the first time they had the home NEW USA LBJ Jersey on NDC/Swoosh.

Just ordered one.

They only had the away Lebron, but both KD. Then both Kobe stocked. It was the only jersey they put up for Lebron in the beginning a couple weeks ago. This is the first time they had the home NEW USA LBJ Jersey on NDC/Swoosh.

Just ordered one.

pls can some one show me a picture of the jersey in side view??plsssssssssss

also the shorts in side view.plsssssssssssssssss.tnx everyone.

The 2008 and the 2010 both were available at multiple Nike Outlets across the nation. I had a Lebron one for $19.99 before I murked it and had to throw it away...

The authentics or the swingmans? $150 retail vs $80 retail. I only remember seeing the 2010 and 2008 authentics on USA Basketball and they went quick.

Someone asked about other countries. My local HoH only had China replica jersey (Yi?) and the China shoot around shirt/jacket/warm up thing.

The authentics or the swingmans? $150 retail vs $80 retail. I only remember seeing the 2010 and 2008 authentics on USA Basketball and they went quick.

Yes they went quick But I remember a year later some jerseys ended up at tjmaxx somehow.

Same goes for the hyper elite shorts,mthey sold out like. Crazy online but still randomly ended up at tjmax

Yes they went quick But I remember a year later some jerseys ended up at tjmaxx somehow.
Same goes for the hyper elite shorts,mthey sold out like. Crazy online but still randomly ended up at tjmax

Zyzz is correct. I got my 08 Olympic Lebron Away swingman from TJ Maxx back in 2009 for $16.99 :smokin

The 2008 and the 2010 both were available at multiple Nike Outlets across the nation. I had a Lebron one for $19.99 before I murked it and had to throw it away...
Authentic stitched one. They sat for a long time then went on clearance + F&F. I usually grab a few at the right time and just wear them around the house.

for those worried about length for the shorts, throw them in the dryer 3+ times. it'll shrink down in length. I swooped up the away shorts and the retro shorts. they'll run a tad long but you'll be fine after.

Yeah that was crazy. There were blank jerseys at my local Marshalls, but size 56 and 60 only.

Authentic stitched one. They sat for a long time then went on clearance + F&F. I usually grab a few at the right time and just wear them around the house.

Both are stitched. The authentics are what the players wore on the court. Nothing wrong with the swingmans, but there is a difference. Swingmans definitely hit the outlets, especially the 2010 ones since they made a Kobe and LeBron one, and neither ended up playing on the FIBA team.

Back
Top Bottom