When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

for those worried about length for the shorts, throw them in the dryer 3+ times. it'll shrink down in length. I swooped up the away shorts and the retro shorts. they'll run a tad long but you'll be fine after.

I wouldn't put them in the dryer. It'll jack up the heat pressed star logos. I always hang dry my jerseys and shorts.

For those worried about length, the medium and small are probably separated by a cm at most. I had got the away and home shorts from Nike.com and was going to pass the throwbacks until they wore them Sun. By then size small was sold out. Ended up getting a size medium and they measure up almost identical to the small. I think where the size difference really comes into play is the waist, but I would assume length also increases as you go up to size L, XL, etc.

Thinking about scooping up the Durant retro authentic. But wasnt sure from pictures if the numbers, names, and usa basketball was screen printed or sewed. Can anyone clear this up for me? thanks.

Authentic stitched one. They sat for a long time then went on clearance + F&F. I usually grab a few at the right time and just wear them around the house.
Both are stitched. The authentics are what the players wore on the court. Nothing wrong with the swingmans, but there is a difference. Swingmans definitely hit the outlets, especially the 2010 ones since they made a Kobe and LeBron one, and neither ended up playing on the FIBA team.
The retail tag was $150 or $125 original price on the one I got. (Can't remember, wasn't $80 though) I scooped it up here in Orlando. Blessed we have 2 outlets, 1 factory store, and 1 clearance store all within a 25 mile radius.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put them in the dryer. It'll jack up the heat pressed star logos. I always hang dry my jerseys and shorts.
For those worried about length, the medium and small are probably separated by a cm at most. I had got the away and home shorts from Nike.com and was going to pass the throwbacks until they wore them Sun. By then size small was sold out. Ended up getting a size medium and they measure up almost identical to the small. I think where the size difference really comes into play is the waist, but I would assume length also increases as you go up to size L, XL, etc.
I threw my retro USA shorts in the dryer twice and so far so good. i wouldn't go passed 2 or 3 times. I'll be getting a L and XL and i'll post the size differences (if any).

one thing to note: if you are a large in shorts, you may be able to fit a medium. the length is a lot nicer on the medium when it comes between choosing medium and large. obviously the medium will fit a little smaller, but it is a elastic waste so it wont be super tight. 

I'ma need to cope an authentic Durant away jersey once I find some coupons to help with the cost.

Anyone know where I can still find this

The retail tag was $150 or $125 original price on the one I got. (Can't remember, wasn't $80 though) I scooped it up here in Orlando. Blessed we have 2 outlets, 1 factory store, and 1 clearance store all within a 25 mile radius.

That's a steal then. Didn't see them even go on sale around here.

Hey guys,
Anyone know where to find the Home Shorts in a size small? They sold out on nba.com....
http://store.nba.com/product/index....36125.3356630.3356631.3356654&clickid=prod_cs

I'm not even sure they carried a size small. I only saw them on Nike.com. I got a size small jersey from HoH, so maybe they might have the shorts in a size small? If it helps, I've been searching for the size small throwback shorts, but no luck. I went with a medium before those sell out too, and length wise the difference is minimal. The waist is wider than a small, but that is less of a concern for me than the length.

Good look on that KDIV info. I'm saddened. Why not just do a GR ?

Those authentic Lebron jerseys look really really good up there !

Waiting on my shipment from NBA.com , i ordered blue/red authentic shorts and a blue Kobe jersey tee. Should be here just in time for the games !

I'm not even sure they carried a size small. I only saw them on Nike.com. I got a size small jersey from HoH, so maybe they might have the shorts in a size small? If it helps, I've been searching for the size small throwback shorts, but no luck. I went with a medium before those sell out too, and length wise the difference is minimal. The waist is wider than a small, but that is less of a concern for me than the length.

Thanks man. I'm more worried about length too since I'm not one to wear my shorts way past my knees, so I usually get smalls in the Kobe shorts. I ordered the mediums off Nba.com, so hopefully they work. *Crossing Fingers*

Last edited:
pls can some one show me a picture of the jersey in side view??plsssssssssss

also the shorts in side view.plsssssssssssssssss.tnx everyone.

pls guyssssss.

USA Basketball - Spain (Photos)

41873710151019169518463.jpg
48661910151019169853463.jpg
tumblrm7q1teatus1ruj0bp.jpg

tumblrm7q1uwd31w1ruj0bp.jpg
tumblrm7q1xndi6u1ruj0bp.jpg
48783710151020111308463.jpg

USA Basketball defeats Spain 100-78 in their final tune-up before London.

damn i cant help but think that i bought the last batch yesterday.. i bought 2 Larges and an XL for family. I'm sure they'll restock though so no need to panic. Also, check your local footlocker because my footlocker (non HOH) had a few sizes in jerseys and shorts.

If you have a Fanzz in your local mall they should be carrying shorts and jerseys as well.

I tried to buy a medium yesterday from nba store, but they emailed me saying that they're waiting for restock.... smfh

Back
Top Bottom