When is Back to the Feature dropping? *EDIT* ITS HERE!

Finally
pimp.gif

20090619-wale1.jpg

20090619-wale2.jpg

http://usershare.net/klatg8casbac

http://sharebee.com/08059eb5
-The Juice

I was just about to make this topic. This some ol' +%@*++!*. Its a mixtape. Why is it being pushed back continuously? If you treat all your work like this,your album will never drop.

he said on twitter "no later than June 13", I think he said it was done a few days ago and just needs to be mixed... idk, that's what people aresaying on walemusic.com I guess we'll see....

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

What is dude doin? like just drop the tape. When is it coming?
-The Juice

probably hasn't started yet...
laugh.gif

Dude is taking Detox long with this thing..........

Anyone really believe this is dropping today? Personally, I'm not getting my hopes up.

i would hope it drops today, but how many times has this mixtape gone past a release date?
i need this by tuesday for my flight to hawaii, please wale?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

i would hope it drops today, but how many times has this mixtape gone past a release date?
i need this by tuesday for my flight to hawaii, please wale?
laugh.gif
Thats why I ALWAYS have at least 2 Howard Stern Shows loaded on my iPod.

4-5 hour shows each + 1 hour wrap up show
pimp.gif

ps this tape aint droppin today.
-The Juice

to keep it funky....drake's buzz has sucked da oxygen for any new artist to eat...so everyone gettin pushed back.

it's a mixtape tho not a real album. no reason a mixtape should get pushed back. 's startin to not even care anymore about that joint

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

it's a mixtape tho not a real album. no reason a mixtape should get pushed back. 's startin to not even care anymore about that joint
For real. Wale is losing his buzz (at least around my way) that Chillin joint is slowly makin its way into female's playlists. My girl and hersister love that song so
pimp.gif
I guess. But artists are trippin nowadayspushing back MIXTAPES like seriously.

-The Juice

To be fair Wale doesn't owe ya'll nothing. But giving a release date for a mixtape and pushing it back is not going to be positive. I understand albumpush backs that's label politics but a mixtape it's all on you.

lol I rocks with Wale, but I am kinda tired of seeing the streets flooding with Cudi zombies, and Drake is just doing what he gotta do. In all honestly Idon't think Wale gonna touch base with anyone outside City Dweller type folks lol, cause I cant picture my bamma friends listening to him.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

To be fair Wale doesn't owe ya'll nothing. But giving a release date for a mixtape and pushing it back is not going to be positive. I understand album push backs that's label politics but a mixtape it's all on you.
laugh.gif
What you mean he doesn't owe us anything? If dudedidn't quit rap he's expected to release music. If he says he's gonna do something do it, I can understand all of the initial push backs but sayingit's done and giving yet another deadline just not to do it will most definitely garner negative comments/opinions and hate that could've been avoided.Don't make sense to shelf yaself.

I do need the Back to the Future joint tho, I'm Burnt out of all my other Wale joints, been having the Paint A Picture joint on RE-rotation this wholeweek! Intro sick btw

Hook it up Wale

Back
Top Bottom