When is Back to the Feature dropping? *EDIT* ITS HERE!

wouldn't be nice if all our favorite artists were on NT and could respond everytime a thead is made about them?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I see a thread like this and it makes me shake my head.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

My respect for your music is slowly disappearing fam
smh.gif
I mean like this, it's not that serious...i dont know

From his manager on wale's website

we are finishing it this week...had one more feature and LRG is getting their #*@% together

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Someone get that computer screen pic when that dude dies waiting.
laugh.gif
I made this one in that thread in General last month
laugh.gif

osv6yt.jpg

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Someone get that computer screen pic when that dude dies waiting.
laugh.gif
I made this one in that thread in General last month
laugh.gif

osv6yt.jpg
roll.gif
Some of ya'll take this stuff way too seriously.....maybe dude is putting in the extra effort to make sure that when the tape does drop, that it's his best effort to date. I'd rather an artist take his time to perfect his/her craft when dropping new music then to rush the stuff and put out underwhelming garbage.

Keyword: Mixtape.

If this was an album people would understand because that is really when you have to prove yourself but a mixtape? How many times has it been pushed backalready? It was supposed to release months ago. If anything, the tape should be dropped as soon as it can just to keep people talking. His buzz is low at themoment because we have no new music (Chillin does not count). Family Affair isn't doing enough. The sooner it drops, the more it helps. Hell, I hate tobring up Drake because of the thread that is made for him, but after SFG dropped in February people haven't stopped talking about him.

Some of ya'll take this stuff way too seriously.....maybe dude is putting in the extra effort to make sure that when the tape does drop, that it's hisbest effort to date. I'd rather an artist take his time to perfect his/her craft when dropping new music then to rush the stuff and put out underwhelminggarbage.

i told my self id stay out ...but lets really be real now..since the last tape...i did a 40 city tour ..i been finishing my ALBUM...and doin my marketingmeetings photo shoots etc. BTTF has alot of other people who are on tour and have albums ..that @+%% takes time..if it was all me then id understand..but itsalot of people that WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON IT but i couldnt wait no more....or maybe they had a verse that was sub par to 9th or whatever ...then you have LRGand they team...so yall can hate me yall can say whatever..at this point i dont even know what to say..multitaskin is difficult when u have to becreative..manual labor is easy..but to do marketing video treatments features ..writing for other artist and tourin with no studio in sight ...im doin my bestso it is what is ..tape drops friday

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

writing for other artist
nerd.gif

i guess homie still got a buzz if we askin for it

friday it is, hopefully it was worth the wait. 100 miles favorite mixtape to date

thanks for clearing that up
i know you have been busy, but i just didnt like how you set all of these release dates and then nothing released, especially after you said no later than june13th
laugh.gif

anyways at least i know it really is releasing this time
btw since you said not all of the songs fit on a cd, will you have like a bonus track edition to download?

At least dude still checks in, but yeah, I'm looking forward to this tape.
It's a lot easier for me to work with some new music on the ipod. Friday it is

Back
Top Bottom