When is Back to the Feature dropping? *EDIT* ITS HERE!

Thanks for clearing that up. Atleast he took the time to come on NT and post info.

Cant wait till friday.
pimp.gif

Friday it is then! Going to be bumping this while headed to the Freeway Series game!

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i told my self id stay out ...but lets really be real now..since the last tape...i did a 40 city tour ..i been finishing my ALBUM...and doin my marketing meetings photo shoots etc. BTTF has alot of other people who are on tour and have albums ..that @+%% takes time..if it was all me then id understand..but its alot of people that WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON IT but i couldnt wait no more....or maybe they had a verse that was sub par to 9th or whatever ...then you have LRG and they team...so yall can hate me yall can say whatever..at this point i dont even know what to say..multitaskin is difficult when u have to be creative..manual labor is easy..but to do marketing video treatments features ..writing for other artist and tourin with no studio in sight ...im doin my best so it is what is ..tape drops friday
Is Word Play feat. Curren$y still gonna be on there?

At least he came in here and cleared it up for us cause i was gettin tired of waiting too and i know i hate hearing about the cudi and drake buzz because waleis my favorite artist...period so i hate hearing bout how drake is so this and cudi is so that and wale hasnt dropped @!**

I took the charles hamilton !#@$ off there..hmm me and knaan joint needed to be fixed..(now its my fav joint) royce took a while he was on the road..but hewent INNN..dro and memphis bleek ..im tryna squeeze they verses on tape its already like 72 min..its basically 100 miles with features..and I put that new gogojoint "sweatn out weaves" ft ucb on there...it'll be here friday..I don't care what I gotta do its here friday 21 tracks..!#@$ u may haveheard is the duffy joint hot !#@$ word play ..sweatin out weaves..night life..and I think that may be it..everything else is new

I took the charles hamilton !#@$ off there..hmm me and knaan joint needed to be fixed..(now its my fav joint) royce took a while he was on the road..but he went INNN..dro and memphis bleek ..im tryna squeeze they verses on tape its already like 72 min..its basically 100 miles with features..and I put that new gogo joint "sweatn out weaves" ft ucb on there...it'll be here friday..I don't care what I gotta do its here friday 21 tracks..!#@$ u may have heard is the duffy joint hot !#@$ word play ..sweatin out weaves..night life..and I think that may be it..everything else is new

All I needed to hear.

pimp.gif

I took the charles hamilton !#@$ off there..hmm me and knaan joint needed to be fixed..(now its my fav joint) royce took a while he was on the road..but he went INNN..dro and memphis bleek ..im tryna squeeze they verses on tape its already like 72 min..its basically 100 miles with features..and I put that new gogo joint "sweatn out weaves" ft ucb on there...it'll be here friday..I don't care what I gotta do its here friday 21 tracks..!#@$ u may have heard is the duffy joint hot !#@$ word play ..sweatin out weaves..night life..and I think that may be it..everything else is new
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Everything else mentioned is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom