When it comes to BMW's & Benzes...

From a benz perspective coming from a previous owner of one, I can give credit to their engines.
Along with European engines as we'll. Given my warranty covered 3 years worth of repairs that wasn't so detrimental, i.e ****** issue.
I'm currently on the market for a used benz again, but my decisions may deter because of repairs.

From a benz perspective coming from a previous owner of one, I can give credit to their engines.
Along with European engines as we'll. Given my warranty covered 3 years worth of repairs that wasn't so detrimental, i.e ****** issue.
I'm currently on the market for a used benz again, but my decisions may deter because of repairs.

Speaking of BMW why can't I find a 650 for 35k and under with about 30k miles to save my life I'm long over do for my 1st European

Speaking of BMW why can't I find a 650 for 35k and under with about 30k miles to save my life I'm long over do for my 1st European

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

You should be a bit more realistic. The price is doable but mileage would be closer to 65k+.

You should be a bit more realistic. The price is doable but mileage would be closer to 65k+.

The reason I was under that assumption was based off the fact I seen a couple of 750Li's for 28k 32k with under 45k miles at the same dealership.When it came to the 650 they wanted 43k 45k I was like DAMN!!

The reason I was under that assumption was based off the fact I seen a couple of 750Li's for 28k 32k with under 45k miles at the same dealership.When it came to the 650 they wanted 43k 45k I was like DAMN!!

Wish I would've known this earlier...my dude just sold a 645 'vert w/22" Asanti's for $22K....it was a '05 with 52K miles

Wish I would've known this earlier...my dude just sold a 645 'vert w/22" Asanti's for $22K....it was a '05 with 52K miles

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

*edit*

Here's the car he just sold.....sorry about the large pic:

178.JPG

*edit*

Here's the car he just sold.....sorry about the large pic:

178.JPG

Not for nothing you from Atl or NY ?

you dont see the plate?
think cam is from indianapolis

you dont see the plate?
think cam is from indianapolis

didn't read through all that but the simple short answer to the OP question is...people who buy these cars new don't want them used and the people who buy them used (for the most part, not counting people who buy 1-2yr old low mileage used) don't want to pay (or can't afford) to drop the cash on a new car...not many people want to buy a significantly used car (3yrs or older >20k miles) for more than $30-35k no matter what it sold for new...collectible/rare/exotic cars aside and AMG and M models are made in such high numbers they are far from collectible/rare/exotic

coming from the guy who just picked up a used bmw

didn't read through all that but the simple short answer to the OP question is...people who buy these cars new don't want them used and the people who buy them used (for the most part, not counting people who buy 1-2yr old low mileage used) don't want to pay (or can't afford) to drop the cash on a new car...not many people want to buy a significantly used car (3yrs or older >20k miles) for more than $30-35k no matter what it sold for new...collectible/rare/exotic cars aside and AMG and M models are made in such high numbers they are far from collectible/rare/exotic

coming from the guy who just picked up a used bmw

Im coo on buying brand new. Lease or buy certified pre-owned which helps me miss the depreciation and gives me that extended factory warranty which...... i will never own a european car out of warranty.

Back
Top Bottom